• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Woven.Chains//Kingdom Hearts RP] OOC + Sign-Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
[.Woven.Chains.]
--A Kingdom Hearts Role-Play—

[size=-2]The Unknown Story

--Backround[/size]
[size=-2]//Long before the sun peeked over the horizon of an island that beheld destinies. Long before the adventure of three unlikely friends began to find the ones they care about the most. Long before an oath was kept and many were re-united, there was another story. This story is about the first keyblades and their wielders and no one else knows this story...but you.

At the point in time of which our story takes place, there were many different worlds and many different inhabitants. Each one of these worlds was peaceful and harmonious and it seemed that no misfortune and malificent occurrence could break that long chain of peace, even though each world was widely separated from each other. However, little known to each of the worlds that something strange was about to occur that would do the impossible. Something...dark was about to happen.
It all began in a small world named Ceilo Town. The world was petite compared to others and the population was abnormally small, but each inhabitant found it a most comfortable environment. Many different types of people lived in this world. Bakers, blacksmiths, lawyers and even scientists which proved there could be so much variety in a small place. Out of all these jobs, the scientists were the least bit seen. There was, however, one scientist everyone would soon get to know very well. His name was Dr. Fray and he was never a well-known scientist, but that was for a reason. His “science” was the study of hearts but it was rather to prove that the emotions we feel come from the heart itself.
While performing a regular experiment on a human heart, something happened, something he couldn’t explain. The heart collapsed and was morphed into a creature. It’s eyes glowed a lemon yellow and it’s body was scrawny and shaky. Dr. Fray performed an analysis on the creature only to find it had no heart.
..A heartless..
Dr. Fray soon became obsessed with the little creatures. He gathered them and continued to witness and take notes on what he witnessed. He noted on how he thought if a heart was more powerful than another that it would result in a bigger and more powerful heartless. But soon, we was in way over his head. The heartless became too strong for him to contain and thus darkness found it’s way across the world. He stared in disbelief as he soon found out that a heartless could affect another person with a heart and therefore making them become a heartless themselves. Spreading like a virus, they found their way to other worlds, infecting them as well. He crawled back into his laboratory and whispered with a faint breath, “I’ve got to do something...”
Thoughts rushed through his mind as he tried to find a solution. It couldn't be just any ordinary weapon, oh no. It had to be something that would counter strike the heartless and leave them gone with the wind. "That's it. I've got to...unlock their hearts." He knew heartless had no hearts, but they contained the soul of the original person's body. The word "unlock" suggested a key but it had to be a weapon. A cross between a key and a sword...a keyblade.
Dr. Fray built five beautiful keyblades each equally beautiful and powerful. He created one last heartless with his machine, and struck it with the blade. With a burst of light, it dissapeared and the heart was free. "Success!" he yelled. He built a giant case for the blades and ran out the door. He carried one keyblade in his hand, striking any heartless that he came in contact with. He knew of local younsters who would be perfect for the job; to be keybearers.[/size]

[size=-2]--Come All Ye Young Heroes and Learn Ye Fate
//As you can imagine, the Dr. Fray will find the right people for the job. Together, they will travel across the worlds ridding each world of the darkness that has taken them. Little is known to them about the heartless and keyblades, but they will manage if they stick together and work as a group. There is a twist to the heartless that no one, and not even the scientist saw. Some of the victims have not turned one hundred percent heartless. Their bodies are left, but their inside in controlled by heartless. They will contain all thought processes of a heartless and will have no control of their bodies. There will be some who will gain control of their heartless insides and use it to control the heartless in each world or around them. Their journey will take them to their limits, and ending with a certaub keyblade being passed down to another, or better known as Sora. [/size]

[size=-2]
The Role-Play

--The Lay Down
Alright folks, there are a few things you need to know about this RP that may or not have been mentioned. I'll also clear some things up. :]
The plot of this RP is similar to Kingdom Hearts [it is a KH Rp after all]. The worlds will, however, be different ones from what we originally played with the exception of one world.
Now, I myself have not finished CoM or KH:II, so my story and ending might seem awkward to some. The story you have just read is meant to not be known to any of the characters of the Kingdom Hearts series. Basically, they had no idea this happened.
The RP will end with there being only one key left: the Kingdom Key. So, let us get started!

--Rules
+ No Godmodding
+ Keep grammatical and spelling errors to a minimum
+ At LEAST one paragraph per post
+ No posting RIGHT after you post. Wait a while, see where the story goes :]
+ No astericks (*)
+ Romance is welcomed but keep it to PG-13 <3
+ No heavy swearing. Keep it somewhat clean.

--Templates + Characters
+The Heroes Template: [the keybearers basically. No explanation needed]
+ Name: [first is fine]
+ Sex:
+ Age: [Between fifteen and twenty please [: ]
+ Appearance: [DETAILS PLEASE! Pictures are allowed, but post a link]
--Clothing: [not needed if picture is posted, unless it was a headshot]
+ Personality//History: [a little bit of both. At least a paragraph for each]
+ Keyblade: [be creative! See below for information]
--Magic//Abilities:

Reservations + Spots Taken:
1: [reserved] Caitlynn
2: brainy_pigeon
3: twilight_dragon
4: pwolf
5: [reserved] keyblade soldier

+The Sential (Of Heartless): [As stated before, these are people or creatures that keep their features but have all the powers of heartless. They protect and or help the heartless on their rampage. In each world, there is at the most two, who always keep in touch with each other and keep in contact with others from different worlds. They manipulate large boss heartless to fight the heroes at the end of each world.]
+Name:
+ Sex:
+Age: [no limit]
+ Appearance:
--Clothing
+ Personality//History
+Weapon: [anything but a keyblade]
--Abilities:
+ Heartless Powers:
+Boss Of: [which world?]

Reservations + Spots Taken:
1: Angel of Death
2: cyberseraph
3:
4:
5:

--The Worlds[descriptions and goals coming soon]
+ The Jungle [from "The Jungle Book"]
+ Paris [from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"]
+ Atlantis [from "Atlantis"]
+ Sleeping Dawn [from "Sleeping Beauty]
+ Treasure's Spell [from "Treasure Planet"]
+ Earth B.C. [from "Dinosaur"]
+ Ceilo Town

--Keyblade Creation + Info.
The keyblades in the RP will NOT have keychains. Which means they will not CHANGE during the RP. They will, however, gain magic and strength with each enemy defeated.
For your bios, you will be able to create your own. You don't have to go into major detail with how they look since they are suppose to be the first keyblades and would remain fairly simple looking.
If you need help creating one, I'll be happy to help. :]

--Caitlynn's Sidenote [you read or she attacks you]
I'm not expecting the most amazing posts so don't go stressing yoursleves to type like a professional. ]: Also, if you have opinions on how good or bad this RP is, PM WORKS LIKE MAGIC. If Cait sees one post about how this doesn't work or how you don't like that, she will attack you with a spork and then inform a mod. ]: Toward the end of the RP [if we evewr get there] I will update this thread and let you all know what the heck is going on. Any questions, PM or ask here.
Hope to see some RPers!
PS. I think if I write any more...the page it explode. I will post my bio later. xD[/size]

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

The Sential (Of Heartless):

+Name: Sin
+ Sex: Male
+Age: 17
+ Appearance: Sin has dirty-blonde hair that cascades down his face over his shoulders, reaching to the small of his back. He usually wears it out, but sometimes fastens it into a ponytail to avoid it from getting in his way when fighting. He likes to wear a black shirt with a red trim and a depiction of a dragon on the back, and a black cloth half-cloak over it. He wears trowsers of the same dark grey as his shirt, with a red flame motif down the side of the left leg.

+ Personality/Sin prefers to be silent whenever he can; he rarely speaks, but when he does, his words are often biting and cold. Sin is more powerful then he looks, he has a very short temper and is merciless when angered.

+ History/ He has been alone since he was four. His parents died in a tragic crash, sending them to the ground of the actual world, and supposedly being killed by the Ravengers. He was put into an orphanage, and raised as the head boy. As he grew older, certain things began to show about Sin. He was faster than most, a bit stronger, and certainly smarter than any other child there.

+Weapon: Demonic Gravity Hand (Right) Knuckle Glove (Left)
--Abilities:
Manipulate Gravity – Sin can increase gravity to the point that people and objects become so heavy they cannot move, or decrease it to the point that they become lighter than air and float away.

Gravity Wave – Sin can push heavy waves of gravity at his enemy’s as a weapon.

Gravity Choke – Sin makes the gravity around his enemy’s throat higher causing them to choke.

Minus Gravity Slam – Sin takes away gravity from an enemy so they start floating once high enough in the air he then will add back the gravity or more move and watch then fall to the death.

Gravitationally Speed – Sin makes himself lighter so he can float and attack faster.

Gravitationally Bombardment – Sin makes his enemy that heavy there bones start to break making them easy to hit.

+ Heartless Powers:

True Form:
Eternity - In this form, he stands over 20 feet tall, and has a bulking torso. The left shoulder has a metallic pad over it, with two straps coming off it, one around his torso, and the other holding it to his arm. The rest is covered in a thin, tight material. The material more like fishnet really, but a lot larger holes. The bottom is covered completely in metallic armour, sections stopping at the knees and the ankle. The feet have a pointed tip. The face is covered with a white piece of material over the mouth and nose, with a head of long, white hair falling past his shoulders.

+Boss Of: Paris

Last edited:

Euphoria

Awards
=D

AoD! Awesomeness!
Alright, I'll put you in. Thank you for joining! ^^ And, take your time finishing it. No need to rush. :]

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
+The Heroes Template: [the keybearers basically. No explanation needed]
+ Name: Kiro Ryuuno
+ Sex: male
+ Age: 15

+ Appearance: Kiro, has long black-brown messed up hair, so messed up, that it stays like what it looks like. A strange feature that Kiro has is that his eyes are Red-orange; colors of the burning flame.
--Clothing: The clothes that he mainly wears are loose-fitted long-sleeve black shirt that reaches a bit past his hips and baggy pants with a black belt. Over the black shirt, he wears a black and white short jacket, with black rims on his sleeves and collar.

-+Ryuuno, Kiro+-

+ Personality//History: He is a bit of a simpleminded fool yet, a tactical blade-master. Kiro is lighthearted when relaxed, and relaxed when in battle. He doesn't exert too much energy in defeating an enemy unless it's the boss which he does to make the boss pull out their limits. Though, he looks like he lacks physical strength, Kiro is strong enough to at least punch someone to knock them out (excluding people stronger than him. It will result in something else). Though the strange thing is that whenever hyped up about something or if caused driven by an emotion, he becomes strangely stronger than before. He tends to give advice when at the moment and has several occasions when he does not think. Note, he tends to be very pessimistic when things get bad.

He lived on Ceilo town for quite someime, constantly jumping on roof tops and buildings. Even though kiro spends his time up on the roofs, he is a very sociable person. Though, he never did live there before. He lived in a world called Lia Faile. A somewhat canal city with crystal azure waters fresh enough to drink out of. The reason he left is because of his knack for adventure, discovery and love of food. His father somewhat left Lia Faile before Kiro was born so Kiro never knew his father. His mother had to leave the world to find his father, so Kiro was left in the care of Esuna; A girl who owned a restaraunt. Esuna tried to keep Kiro a normal life but eventually, he ended up getting his traits from his father. Growing up with a dream of adventuring, he finally left at the age of 13. That is when he arrived at Ceilo town.

+ Keyblade: Terminus - A black and white keyblade with no teeth. It is very similar to the Fenrir keyblade, mixed in with The Enigmatic's soldier's blade. The name Terminus comes from the latin term "limit" as in that the keyblades limit depends on it's wielders power and potential. It seems more of a blade than a key.
--Secondary weapon: A blade of strange origin, the CrossHorizon blade has the ability to be dismissed. Abilities come with it, though, they have to be "unlocked". The blade's height is about 36 inches. With the handle, it's about 45 inches.

--Magic//Abilities:
+Note+ - All these abilities are preformed through Kiro when he uses his spirit. When I mean spirit, I mean energy he uses to make the abilities possible. (i.e. Flames of Limit is created when he charges his sword with his spirit creating a offensive force. Gear Speed is when he drastically increases his spirit which increases his strength also making him able to use Gear Speed. The only abilities that don't involve inserting the energy into a weapon are the Horizan attacks i.e. Horizan Charger).

-Gear Speed - Increase of speed, granting the user to enter a sub-light speed mode for sometime. Tis permanent until Kiro wants to use his normal running. As fast as Luffy's Gear Second!

-Horizon Charger- Kiro Charges at his enemy and thrusts the tip of the blade as if the blade is alive itself, leaving a thin golden line behind him. Somewhat like Sonic Blade except it the attack isn't so fast but it is strong enough to push to enemy back far.

-Arrow Notch Slash/Impaler- The user draws and withdraws their blade so quickly that the slash will hit it's target after the user walks ten steps

-Redemption Flame - Created by his own spirit, he can use it to have a new power. Somewhat like a drive, except the Redemption flame can be on as long as the user has energy. You could say it is somewhat the ancestor of the drive forms before the spirit was harnessed into drived orbs so anyone can use it.
----Flames of Limit - Kiro is able to transfer energy into his weapon and surround it with energy, making it into a energy blade by using his own weapon as a medium. Only lasts for a little while. Can only be preformed when Redemption Flame is Activated.

Last edited:

pwolf

Name: Dengeki Uchuujin

Sex: Male

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/dragonrider_zelda/Anime/Anime Boys/Angelguy.jpg

Same thing, but keyblades not swords

Personality: He loves to save people. He is always tryin to be the hero, espe3cially in front of girls. He is kinda of shy ... in front of the right girls... He also loves to make conversation about his life.

History: Dengeki woke up in the mornig from a crash outside his bedroom window. He ran outside with his sword only to find heartless. He couldnt hit them, because they would hide in the earth. Then suddenly he could saw a light and his left arm was tingling. He looked down to see a keyblade, that looked almost like his sword because of the ice look to it. He knew what it was since his friend had one till he was killed do he yelled out blizzard and all the heartlees were frozen and destroyed.

Keyblade: Koutetsu - an ice based keblade. It is almost like the kingdom key, but has an ice blue, and has ice spikes going down it.

Magic:

Blizzard - Sends an icy storm at the enemy

Cura - heals the user and his party

Abilities:
Ice armor - sends water from the keyblade to his body to freeze, to create an armor

Ice tornado - spins in a vertical motion and send chills around the enemy

Icy mist - Sends a wave of icy mist that slows the enemy's movement

Euphoria

Awards
twilight_dragon and pwolf; accepted.

t_d: Yes, you may have a secondary weapon if you wish.

Thank you for joining. ^^ I will have my bio up either today or tomorrow.

brainy_pigeon

I really like this RP, so I hope that we get to start it.

Name: Alissa

Sex: Female

Appearance: Alissa has light brown hair that goes to her shoulders, and her eyes are a light green. She is about 5 foot 5 inches.

Clothing: Most of the time, she wears blue jeans with a pink shirt. Her shoes are black, and they're almost like tennis shoes. She also wears earrings that have blue stones at the end of them and small silver circles going up to the top of the earring.

Personality//History: She is very smart, and is also very serious at times. However, most of the time, Alissa is very energetic.

Alissa has always felt like she was alone, no matter what. Growing up, she didn't have very many friends, so she was never really good at talking to people. However, when people did get to know her, her intelligence and energy started to show. So, although she never had very many friends, she had many people that wanted to be her friend.

It was different when she moved to Celio Town, though. There, she really felt alone. The place just seemed strange to her, like everyone knew eachother. Even after seven months of living there, she still felt alone.

Keyblade: Butterfly's Wrath is a keyblade that's a gold color and the handle is shaped in almost a vine-like way. The almost vine look to the Keyblade gives it a fancy look. The soft look of the Keyblade is very contrasting to it's powerful swing. The Keyblade is long, so that the owner can fight at a distance. The Keyblade was given the name Butterfly's Wrath because the butterfly is a very sweet animal, while wrath is a powerful word, hinting at the Keyblade's hidden power.

Magic//Abilities: Alissa is very good at fighting with a sword, since she learned how to use one when she was young.

With the Keyblade, she can heal any small wounds, which is very helpful at times. The Keyblade also has an attack where vines come from the Keyblade and hit the person the owner is fighting against.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
May I reserve a spot for a Sential of Heartless? I will edit with my template later today.

EDIT:

+Name: Legion
+ Sex: Female
+Age: 16
+ Appearance: Legion is what someone describe as being very, very beautiful. Her long brown hairs captivates anyone that looks at it, her tan skin framing her deep brown eyes majestically. Her stature is relatively average, having a very "fit" frame, yet projecting the innocent atrraction of a less than powerful girl.
--Clothing- However, this only conceals her true power, for beneath the plain blue jeans and pink tang-top, adorned with a small red heart, that she wears, their is the evil form of a Heartless, ready to consume the hearts it desperately craves.

+ Personality- Legion is very, very flirtatious and sweet, drawing those around her close with her seductive words before she steals away their hearts with a simple kiss. She is intelligent and manipulative, always looking for ways to take advantage of those around her, even other Heartless. She is generally self-absorbed, not caring about "greater plans" unless they suit her needs.

//History- Legion was created when a Heartless broke into a high-school on a far, faraway world. She was already flirtatious and self-absorbed then, but as the Heartless invaded her school, these qualities were multiplied a hundredfold, and this time, she had the power to take advantage of these qualities. However, Legion now feels a hunger, a different hunger, a hunger for Hearts... She now travels through worlds, using her powers and her "talents" in order to achieve what she desperately craves more than anything else...

+Weapon: Legion's only weapon besides her powers, is a cache of small darts, created by her, which releases a sedative that impairs judgement and slows reaction. These darts are fired by a small dart-launcher, hidden within the confines of her skin, practically invisible and untraceable.

--Abilities:
+ Heartless Powers: Legion has several abilities, her primary one being her ability to steal people's Hearts through lip contact. If she can get close enough to somebody to kiss their bare skin, she can suck up their heart through their pores or mouth.

Blown Kiss- This ability is a long range version of the above attack. By blowing a kiss, Legion can fire an invisible "spell" that will render the person paralyzed for a few moments. She will then be able to walk up to that person and steal their heart.

Assimilation of the Lesser- This is Legion's secondary ability, which allows her to absorb lesser Heartless, such as Shadows. This is what led to her name, Legion, which means many. When she absorbs these lesser Heartless, she gains more strength, more energy, and more power, as well as the abilties of the lesser Heartless she absorbed. When she absorbs many Heartless, her body begins to reflect it's true Heartless nature if she does not combat it.

Hypnosis- Self Explanatory

Generation and Manipulation of Pheremones- This ability of Legion allows her to fill the air with various chemicals and drug-like smoke, allowing her to tamper with one's senses, cause impaired judgement, sometimes even paralysis, or other sensory impairments.

+Boss Of: [which world?]- Treasure's Spell

Last edited:

Euphoria

Awards

Brainy and cyberseraph accepted.

Okay, I've been having internet trouble the past week or so and school has been keeping me away from the computer. -_-
My bio will HOPEFULLY be here by the weekend.

Yes, I thank you all again.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
Could I please have a spot reserved in the Heros Section

I'll have my bio posted by tommorow.

EDIT: Here it is

+ Name: Ryan

+ Age: 17

+ Appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/Nowe2.jpg

+ Personality:
Ryan is a very outgoing person. Never one to run away from a fight or helping someone. He usually gets on with many people, well that is normal people. He harbours a secret hatred for people who agree with the ways of the Heartless. He is a skilled fighter and never uses his power for himself but for others.

+History:
Ryan was born into a small family on a who’s name has been forgotten. It was taken by Heartless and the Darkness. This is when Ryan got his Keyblade. The Light of the Keyblade protected him from the Darkness, however he had to use the Darkness as a portal to get off the world. A single bit of Darkness touched his heart but the Keyblade’s Light fought it off.

+ Keyblade: Sanctus Oblivio - A Twin to the Dark Keyblade Oblivion. Take the start of the sword in my pic and take off the spikes on the handle area. Next add the end of the Oblivion. The Keyblade is all grey with black detailing and the gem is white. The Keyblade is not of Darkness like it's counterpart, the Oblivion, but is a Keyblade Of Light.

+Magic:
Reflect - Cast a Barrier around a person that reflects all magic
Fire- Fires a small flame at the target.

+Abilities:
Laser Beam - Ryan can focus a laser beam on the tip of the Keyblade and fire it at any enemies.

Fire Storm - Ryan jumps into the air and launches Fire in a circle trapping his enemies inside the circle. He then launches more at the inside and then uses the Keyblade to make a whirlwind.

Omnislash R - Named after Cloud Strife’s Omnislash. Ryan runs up to his enemy and slash at them 10times before using Laser Beam at point-blank range effective throwing the enemy backwards.

Last edited:

Euphoria

Awards
Yes, you may. :D

Alright, we've got the spaces filled for the heroes. Now only three more sentials of heartless are needed and we'll get this show on the road.

Euphoria

Awards
Annoucement

Hey guys. I apologize for the lack of activity I've been giving this RP. I know it's not the best excuse in the world, but with school coming to an end, it's been hectic with projects, tests etc. That and my parents rather not have me on the computer due to certain reasons I'm not willing to share...-ahem-.
I don't have much longer for this computer because I've been slammed with homework this weekend, but I just wanted to let you all know this RP WILL begin.
I have to push this date to June 19th. I'm sorry, there is just no way I can begin it with my finals being next week. So, the week after will have to do. :]
So, any one else who decides to join, your bios must be in by the 15th...that goes for me as well.
I have to get my mom's laptop and somehow finish my bio. >_>' We'll see how that works out.

cyber: Sure. If no one else joins in, I'll allow that. ^^'

Kihaku

Website
z8.invisionfree.com
I know this was supposed to be started a long time ago but since it hasn't i would like to put up my character if it is alright.

Sential

+Name: Kaiser

+Age: 16

+ Appearance: Kaiser is about 5'9" with a slim muscular build. His skin is light and he has blood red eyes. His hair is a dim crimson with black hilights and is spiked back. There is a scar under his left eye that follows through down the side of his face. His left hand has been replaced with a golden metal hand.
--Clothing: He wears a fishnet shirt that is covered in a crimson shirt with a golden leather shoulder guard that holds a hanging crimson sleeve that is just barely longer than his arm. The shoulder guard is not bulky but slim. He wears black long pants with hints of gold. A gold chain can be seen on the left side that in fact circle his entire body hiding his true form.

+ Personality: He is playful and and a tad mean. He is very manipulative and would rather use other people on small petty jobs than dirty his own hands. This brings up the assumption that he is lazy which is completely false. He actually would jump a the chance to face a true challenge. He can though be a bit caring when it come to girls. He REALLY likes girls.

//History: He became a Sential when a strong dragon heartless invaded his home. The heartless' power invaded Kaiser through the form of a gold scale and the heartless just disappeard. From there Kaiser began to get rude and developed a sort of hate for the weak. About two weeks after the event he transformed into his true heartless form. He left his home, which he thought was a pathetic little rock, and took control of the heartless at Sleeping Dawn.

+Weapon: A gold spiked chain that is similar to the chain around his body. It can be used as a whip and can shoot golden scales at opponents.

--Abilities:
+ Heartless Powers:

Gift of flight: Kaiser sprouts wings and can fly. Simple no?

Flare: His Chain Bursts into flames and the scales he shoots also blaze with fire.

Transform: Kaiser transforms into his true from: A long slender dragon resembling the body of a chinese dragon. The length of this form is 27 feel long. The scales are golden and its sharp claws blaze of fire. The head of the dragon is plated with golden armor and horns. The tail is a blade like structure capable of impaling a larger heartless.

Blaze Impact : Kaiser creates a small orb of condensed energy and fire and throws it at an opponent. On impact, the ball explodes and creates a large inferno.

+Boss Of: Sleeping Dawn

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
is it ok I joined and if yes here is my template and I know that the picture is of Cloud (if you dont like the pic Ill edit the pic later):

The Sential:

Name: Raven
Sex: Male
Appearance: Image of Cool Anime Swordsman - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Personality: Aero stays quiet but has a furious anger spot when it comes to kindness and unselfless acts of heroism. Aero will stop at nothing to destroy the light and those accossicated with it.

History: Aero was changed into a Sential at the age of 14 when his parents where killed during a bandit raid on his hometown. He gave up his heart to the heartless so he could have the power to kill those who murdered his family and friends. And continues to grow in power, Aero will destroy anyone who stands in his way to his revenge.

Weapon: same sword as in the picture I gave

Abilities:
Oblivion-Strike: Aero starts to power up his sword then he throws it at his opponent

Sonic-Wave: It starts off as Oblivion-Strike but Aero slams his sword down into the ground creating a 10-foot high shockwave.

Dark-Destiny-

Silent-Blade- Aero starts to make copies of his sword that start to take a mind of their own and fly at his opponents. (15 to 20 blade copies)

Heartless Powers: Aero can plunge his hand into his opponent and rip out their heart. And then turning the corpse into a heartless that have the same technique Aero used on them.

(Hey are summons allowed and if so Ill edit the Dark-Destiny later. Oh and can there be a boss for Ceilo Town if so Ill edit again)

Last edited:

Euphoria

Awards
>_>'

Okay, guys, I am beyond sorry since I haven't been on in almost a month. Not to be giving bad/lame excuses, but things have been occuring with me and my family lately and when I'm overwhelmed with things, I just tune things out...like the forums. If you want my reason for not being on, I'd rather you PM me because I don't want to talk about it out in the open.
As for this RP, I'm going to re-start it later on because I'm honestly in no postion to go through with it right now. I don't know exactly when, but when I get these issues sorted out, I'll be sure to PM you all that have joined and let you know that we are starting again.
Again, I give you all my humble apologies.

/drama
-waits for attacks-

Q

Banned
They all forgot.

If cyber forgot, they all forgot. and I'm a good friend of cyber, so...I know him.

yeah. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Well, waiting is not so bad...We'll wait until you start the RP or restart it...

I really want to get this started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back