• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be cool...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Now I want to clear this up, Mods, I am not saying some release date or something...well I sort of am but not really...just read it and please don't close.

The earliest rumored release date (look mods I am not saying an official release date that I made up or anything) was in December right? How cool would it be if they sprung some surprise release date like late September or something? Do you think they would do that...do they ever release games BEFORE rumored release dates?

I hope we get an official release date at TGS (that starts Sep. 16 right?).

*NOTE: DECEMBER IS NOT OFFICIAL CONFIRMED RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!!

sora is the best

Ya that would be cool but most likly they wont do that because there probobly are still trying to make it a even better game and they want us to friken wait so well all get pissed off and go buy like 20 copies of kh2 and stay in are rooms for like a month playing it

sinharvest_angel

look if u are not here to anounce a false date, then really what is the point of this, dont u think we already hope that it would be released early, this is as good as closed

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Dude, of course it would be cool. Everyone shares your opinion. So ther REALLY isn't any point of a thread on it. Sometimes its best to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back