• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't it be cool if.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurokitsunefang

IN THEORY: there is a likelyhood of KH3 coming out for PS3. well wat wud u all say if since you can have computer connectivity, u can make your own keyblade on the PC/Mac, then in the game use it.

A

Audo

I don't like it. It sounds like it could easily become a messy situation and most likely it would make the keyblade look like shiitake.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Does sound like complications can pop up.
People who don't have a PS3 to start out with would have a poo time *sighs in shame*
IMO the computer connection sounds like it could sorta mess up the game and bring on the glitches.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
no, i mean like in the game like it would be a second disk for KH3 for the computer. totally legit. it would allow you to make some key's then put them onto a PS3.

Still sounds like some problems could come up.
Making you're own Keyblade would be cool I guess.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i dunno. i would honestly like that, but i think a LOT of complications could arise.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
why wouldn't they just put in a keyblade modifier or somthin to make user created keyblades(like instead of "create-a-player," "create-a-key")

State

Awards
It would be great and it had IF they put a stat limit and a Ability List to be selected... Surely it would be "DA BOMB" since you can create your own keyblade AND use it ingame.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
no, i mean like in the game like it would be a second disk for KH3 for the computer. totally legit. it would allow you to make some key's then put them onto a PS3.
that would be dumb, why include a second disc just to put in the PC why not make the second disc for the ps3 and then you would just have the disc be like a computer photoshop, have the color select, and customize your color to watever you need, with different kinds of hand gaurds, and different bodies and tops so you can color it completely the way you want it, but you still have a nearly endless array of colors (via color custimization) while still being able to make a completely new keyblade, and a new chain and cham. and after you have finished your keyblade you can choose other options like, make it larger or smaller, make the keyblade negitive colors, so on and so forth. and instead of it being just keyblades, you can make weapons for donald and goofy too. and once you're done, just save it and download it in to the ps3's hardware and on the kh3 menu be able to choose "upload weapon designs" and you can equip your weapons to sora donald and goofy.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I don't like it... I think it would take too much time away from the actual building of the game and, in the end, more important things will be neglected...

there is a likelyhood of KH3 coming out for PS3.

A 33% likelihood... With PS3's pitiful sales, KH's future is still up in the air...

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
A 33% likelihood... With PS3's pitiful sales, KH's future is still up in the air...[/QUOTE]

ps3 outsold 360 like for 3 months in a row

TerraLover_4155

yea that would be kinda cool but it would kinda kill the game at the same time...
because the main keyblades:(way to dawn,mickey's keyblade, and the other one.i forget!)
all have a story behind each one of those keyblades so it wouldnt be too original

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't like it... I think it would take too much time away from the actual building of the game and, in the end, more important things will be neglected...

A 33% likelihood... With PS3's pitiful sales, KH's future is still up in the air...

That is basically sums up why this is a bad idea. But I do belive by the time KH3 is ready to come up the ps3 will be selling a lot better.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ps3 outsold 360 like for 3 months in a row

Thought the PS3 had outsold the 360, the PS3 still has the lowest sells...
Unless the PS3 has another decent price drop, I doubt it'll pass up the other two systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back