• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Would You Spare A Tear For A Demon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

.Scarlet Letter.

This is the beginning of a simple Fan-fiction. Nothing large, sophisticated, or undesirable. Just what it may just be.
Enjoy~~~

Drip, drip, drip. I could hear as rain drops splashed onto the cold ground. Hopefully the

Gods will see it fit for the rain to cease. Traveling around where ever I see fit isn't always

wonderful. Well, that's what I never really had expected. I left my home with the name

Demio. Now I'm not so sure if that is my "true" name. Names have many meanings. I

want to know what mine is. What is my name? My purpose, destiny, personality,

everything! As of now, searching for it isn't what I was intended for. When I left home, it

was to protect them. Mother, sister, brother, even the farm. I knew there was something

wrong ever since that day.

On an early morn, as usual I’d herd the sheep out then feed the chickens. Instead I

decided to cool off by the pond before attending to them. Grabbing a flask, I never

noticed what had landed within the pool of water. Submerging the flask deep enough for it

to fill I noticed how unusually pure the water appeared. All most too clear. I stared deeply

into the pool; I placed my hand over my still reflection and waved it a bit. Seeing nothing

unusual I readied to pull my arm back. That is I never did. My own reflection reached its

arm through the barrier of water and grabbed me. My own reflection! I tried to lug my

arm free of its grasp but he propelled my head into the water. I held my breath and

closed my eyes, hoping that I wouldn’t have to face my demise. A cold hand brushed

against my cheek. So cold, it burned. The searing pain was intense, I couldn’t help but

scream. My eyes flickered open; there in front of me was a serpent. Or was it a woman?

Whatever it was, it had scarred me. Scarred me deep. My eyes glazed over and the world

began to spin.

Since then strange things happened all around me. First it was the scar. Oddly enough

in the shape of a serpent whipped against my face. It burned during daylight. Everyone

who saw me thought I was the spawn of a Devil. A filthy, devious, blood-wrenched

demon! I wanted to break down and weep, but what would mother say? Sons of Adam

never weep. Not even when they throw rocks at you. Even when they set there mangy

flea-bitten dogs on you. Then again…Maybe they were right. Maybe I am a spawn of a

devil. Or even a filthy, devious, blood-wrenched demon. Would a demon kill the one

person they loved? Yes, they would. For that is my sin. I regret it too. Yet, the blood on

my hands felt delicious. Realizing what I had done I knew I had been cursed. Calling it a

night, I walked into my father’s room as he slept peacefully. My mind was racing as my

gaze was directed at his chest. Unconsciously my hand laid at rest above his heart. The

smell of something burning emitted. My father’s eyes snapped open as my hand sunk

through his flesh, grasping his heart. One word escaped his lips as I watched myself in

terror.

Demon.

Blood soaked all over his sheets and on me. I looked frantically around the room, making

sure no one had seen my terrible deed. I gawked at my hands. My own two hands had

killed my father. My father! My head was spinning, what should I do! Jump out the window

and end it? Drive my heart through with a stake?! Drown my self!? Oh, dash it all!

“I know!” I gasped, as I ran to my room. I grabbed all my belongings and ran out

furiously.

Ever since then I have been traveling in search. In search of what? I do not even believe

I, myself, know what for. I gloved my hands and wore an old brown cloak. Only to reveal

my scarred face whenever my search ends.

Still waiting for the rain to cease, I pull my hood closer around my face. Humph…Like

anyone cares. I sat there crossly and thought of my hatred of the world. I hated the

world, and only for the things it hasn’t done to me. So far as my travels I had come upon

that I had been burned with the poison of some sort of demon. Also that I had been lucky

to have survived. The poison of a demon contains deadly toxins and powerful magic.

Somehow I survived with all but a burning scar and deadly desires. My magic though,

never thought of as magic to me. More of the effects of a curse. I will never see well in

my power. Or whatever other powers I know I contain.

~
Short as it may be, I'd like to see if anyone will actually read it at first glance. This is merely the introduction ; _ ;

Last edited:
S

.Scarlet Letter.

Well the next chapter in this story is coming up. As for spelling, I used spell check thrice. Also spacing is not an issue. I used regular spacing, I will not space for you to be able to read it better; if that's what you mean ^.^. Besides the tab key does not work >_>.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

It is not related to Kingdom Hearts in any manner. It will later have to do with Final Fantasy :p

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
.Scarlet Letter. said:
Well the next chapter in this story is coming up. As for spelling, I used spell check thrice. Also spacing is not an issue. I used regular spacing, I will not space for you to be able to read it better; if that's what you mean ^.^. Besides the tab key does not work >_>.

I only saw one spelling mistake, and that's 'cause a word was missing the beginning letter, I think. And I meant for the spacing for the paragraphs so the chapters would not only appear longer, but to give it a little less clustered appearence. ^-^ It reads just fine, though. What about the tab key? .-.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

I used the tab key several times, though it seems as if it will not be showing up. Also may I ask that my error be pointed out =P. Also in your first post of this story Sterling, I believe you said I was representing Athens. Would do you mean by that? o_O

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
.Scarlet Letter. said:
Since then strange things happened all around me. First it was the scar. Oddly enough in the shape of a serpent whipped against my face. It burned during daylight. Everyone who saw me though I was the spawn of a Devil. A filthy, devious, blood-wrenched demon! I wanted to break down and weep, but what would mother say? Sons of Adam never weep. Not even when they throw rocks at you. Even when they set there mangy flea-bitten dogs on you. Then again…Maybe they were right. Maybe I am a spawn of a devil. Or even a filthy, devious, blood-wrenched demon. Would a demon kill the one person they loved? Yes, they would. For that is my sin. I regret it too. Yet, the blood on my hands felt delicious. Realizing what I had done I knew I had been cursed. Calling it a night, I walked into my father’s room as he slept peacefully. My mind was racing as my gaze was directed at his chest. Unconsciously my hand laid at rest above his heart. The smell of something burning emitted. My father’s eyes snapped open as my hand sunk through his flesh, grasping his heart. One word escaped his lips as I watched myself in terror.
Demon.

Said I only saw one. :p And why would you use the tab key? The enter key works just fine for spacing paragraphs... and you represent Athens, Georgia, right? S'what your location says. But of course, it's pretty obvious.

Marietta > Athens

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
.Scarlet Letter. said:
I used the tab key several times, though it seems as if it will not be showing up.

Yeah, I've tried as a writer numerous times to get the tab key to work in the forums, but I don't think anybody around here really cares whether the paragraphs are indented or not anymore. Just as long as the story is legible and understandable, and, depending on the people, interesting. Other than that, It's all good!

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Second chapter~

The rain was now a light drizzle. Still, decent enough to begin traveling again. I pulled

myself up and clumsily walked out to the path. In the dead heat of summer, it isn’t too

smart to wear a cloak. No one was around. They were all inside, avoiding the rain (or

drizzle). I yanked my hood off and gulped in the humid air. Grateful of the slight relief I

had, I continued walking to the end of the town. Once I was out of there, there was not

really much to worry about. I quickened my strides as I saw the poorly built fence

indicating the way out. A smirk sneaked its way onto my face. The dark clouds above

began to clear as the sun forced itself up at the peak of the sky. I was out of the town by

a good half mile. Setting another foot forward, I suddenly realized I was crashing. My

eyes were glazed over and my head was plummeting. Thud…I landed paralyzed on the

damp ground. My entire body was frozen; the only thing left of me was the ability of

screaming, talking, and etcetera. Squinting at the blaze of the sun, I looked upward to see

a towering figure. Before I could catch a glimpse of whatever had done this to me, I was

roughly stuffed into a sack. A sack! How dare them! I yelled out as I tried to command

my limbs to move. This wasn’t to smart, probably since whom so ever would sock me.

After maybe a leagues worth of time, I was heaved out. My surroundings were bare, just

a small room with a wooden floor. A strong hand grabbed the collar of my cloak and

slammed me against the wall. At last I had a chance to see who had done this to me. I

opened one eye and saw that my captor was a woman! “What!? You’re a woman!” I yelled

out.

“Well, what else do you think I am?” She spat, “I do not think you are in a position of

which to your pleasure. If you had a right in mind, you’ll listen to everything I say.”

My mouth hung open. I couldn’t believe this. I was about to protest but I knew better. She

held me against the wall for what seemed a few minutes. I gulped and could feel the

beads of sweat forming a top my forehead. She ran her fingers over my cursed scar.

When she made contact it burned, not like other times. This time it really burned! I

screamed out in agony as she ran her fingers over it.

“Oh! Shut up already!” She bellowed as she dropped me to the floor. “So you’re cursed.

It’s nothing to scream about.”

She waved her hands and unexpectedly my paralysis was lifted. Immediately my hands

snapped over my scar in hope of calming the burning sensation.

“What’s this all about? How do you know I’m cursed? Witch! Answer me!” I shouted

crossly.

“Witch! I’m not a witch! I’m a mage, a red mage to be precise. I only kidnapped you to

help you. Also its obvious your cursed, any first rate mage could tell.” That last remark

she stated with a smirk.

I looked up furiously at her. Shockingly she was extraordinarily beautiful. I could feel my

jaw hanging down. Her hair was a rich blonde, her skin fair, and her eyes. A deep green,

not an ordinary green, a piercing green. Unexpectedly she turned around, snapped her

fingers, and marched out of the room with her nose in the air. I was about to declare

something until I realized I was under a paralysis again. Oh, woe as me!
~
End of chapter two

Last edited:
S

.Scarlet Letter.

A chapter a day keeps the apples away <_<....
I am not going to use any characters. Just the jobs from FFTA.

edit: The next chapter will be up in 15 minutes

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I like the story so far!=^_^= I like how it's someone's point of view, but for a second, I thought it would be Zell for you said it would be someone from FF and he had a tatto, so I thought of Zell, though, that wouldn't make any sense!=^_^= I hope you keep up the story!=^_^= *is now a fan*

S

.Scarlet Letter.

I woke up after what may have been a couple hours. Pleased to find that the paralysis

had been lifted, I stood up and stretched for the moment. Walking over to the door I

developed a plan. Simple, just sneak out. Who was she really any way? More importantly

what did she want with me? My hand was about to grasp the door knob when I heard foot

steps. Great… She’s probably on her way here . Swiftly I returned to my original position

she had left me in right before the door opened. Marching in, I saw that she was carrying

a carafe with some sort of vile smelling liquid within it.

“What’s that for?” I questioned worriedly, hoping it wasn’t meant for me.

“It’s a potion, for that curse of your’s. You do realize that the demon within will

consume your body, and soon you’ll be a demon yourself. Then I’ll have to go hunt you

down and execute you. I’m doing myself a favor and you too. By the way, my name is

Ariadne.” She declared whilst she walked toward me.

She kneeled down and pulled the stopper of the carafe. The smell was atrocious. There

was no way I was going to drink that. I held my mouth shut, which wasn’t exactly a bright

idea. Ariadne tightly held my nose until my face was a deep crimson. I gasped for air just

as she sent the potion down my throat. It was thick and warm, not to mention nauseating.

I automatically covered my mouth to prevent myself from vomiting it out, but I couldn’t

help it. I let go and instead of the potion and whatever else, blood spurted out. I doubled

over and was coughing up blood while Ariadne was staring at me dumb-founded. I could

tell that she didn’t have a clue to what she had just done. The more blood I spat out the

more my scar burned. Ariadne finally got a clue and fetched a bowl for the blood to run

into. I could tell she was still dumb-founded. I was furious, the angrier I got, the more

frightened she looked. I stopped coughing up blood, and used the back of my hand to

wipe whatever amount of it was on my face off.

“I’m sorry…” She said pitifully looking down at the floor.

“Well you better be! What were you trying to do? Kill me! Some potion that was! First

class mage eh? Yeah right! ”

I could tell that she was ashamed. Part of me regretted what I said, and the other part

though she deserved it. We sat there for some time. Every time I looked up I noticed that

she was an inch closer to the door.

“What?” I scowled.

It seemed that she was startled that I could see her actions. The color in her face had

been drained away as she looked directly at me. Ariadne took a small portable mirror out

and pulled it up to my face. I was completely shocked at what I saw. My scar was gone,

but that wasn’t all. What had terrified me the most was my eyes. They were a deep

crimson. My own reflection seemed to burn me. My hair, instead of the plain rustic brown

it used to be, turned to shade of midnight black. I pulled the mirror out of her hands and

trembled, nearly dropping it. Abruptly the smell of something burning filled the room. I

peered down at my hands. Flames were dancing on the mirror, setting the wooden frame

ablaze. I immediately dropped it and stomped the flames out. Glancing back at my hands

I found that my gloves were completely burned off.

“What’s going on? What did you do to me? It never was this bad before.
~
Like I said, I'm only using jobs from FFTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back