• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you like to see...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKai

it might not be a bad idea to port some of the FF summons to KH but yea i gotta agree with shortythugsta, bahamut is too overused. some of the other summons i suppose would be fine. personaly id like to see Eden, now that would be cool.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
DarkKai said:
it might not be a bad idea to port some of the FF summons to KH but yea i gotta agree with shortythugsta, bahamut is too overused. some of the other summons i suppose would be fine. personaly id like to see Eden, now that would be cool.
\
yea me 2 or siren or and i want 2 c pancea from ffx international the dark aeons cause i never played agianst cause im not jap

D

Dark Ruler

It would be cool to have like bahamut or odin in kh but i agree it wont happen its not a final fantasy game its a kh game

diogo14

i would like TO fight agains't dark bahamut! In ffx he's too strong... and about the summons yeah...! i'd like to summon shiva... she's hot:p and who knows... maybe they could put some aeons in the game... it could bee really cool... but like u guys say... it isn't a ff game...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I swear there was a thread like this only a few days ago, but i wanna see Ixion and Anima as summons, and Seymour as a secret boss...lol

sinharvest_angel

shortythugsta said:
no he is in almost all ff games im tired of him i like to see shiva, odin, the magus sister or the samurai guy and knights of round and anima
pesonally i dont like bahumat

the samurai guy, u mean yojimbo, well i want to see anima, but i dont think they will, its way to graphic for little ppl, SCREW THE LITTLE PEOPLE put anima in

sinharvest_angel

yeah my mom is very religious so she was like ff rocks, but anyway, anima is a latin word, i got to check it up, anyway some of my info may be wrong, actualy i'll just pm it to when i get it all straight, but im catholic, and a lot of the things in ffxis catholic based (i read in the stragedy guide in the bak that some producers were) anyway, i'll get it to ya =)

ps im glad that im not the only who thought that it was a jesus chain, but im sure that seymors mom sorta in some way represents mary) im not sure got 2 check it up

diogo14

yeah... having seymour as a secret boss could be cool! but i would really like to c dark aeons in the game as secret bosses or in the coliseum

diogo14

or the new friends of sephiroth u know the ones we c in the trailers of the movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back