• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you like kairi more or less?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
i dont relly know if this is the right section but here it gos anyways and remember this is just a BASIC idea not a fanfiction ok.

what if during kh2 when axel goes to kidnap kairi this happend insted of what happend in kh2

ok at the beach sits a depressed kairi who misses sora & riku(alot), when all the sudden axel poppes out of a cod and trys to kidnap her but kairi kicks his butt(how you ask? with a stick of couse).
so axel beaten up leaves in a cod but kairi jumps thou it, to only to be over powered by saix and put in the org's jail.

when in the org's jail riku opens a cod for kairi to egsape thou. when she got out of the cod she sees riku they say hi and all that good stuff then riku tells kairi about namine.
after telling kairi about namine riku leaves when kairis not looking but leave her his flower power keyblade, with rikus keyblade kairi decides to find namine.
so she find namine but she does not want to be with kairi yet(it seem she has a goal to reach first).

kairi after running in to namine all over the place (and helping people from other world like sora)has the overwelming feeling that namine is leading her somewhere(which she is).

finaily namine has lead kairi to twtnw where kairi finds sora & riku there namine joins kairi(cuz she reached her goal).
so now sora,riku & kairi are all together but xemnas is still around so they go and kick his butt(after riku gets hit in the back tho), then after the dark beach scene they go to the island together and live happly ever after... till kh3 of couse
----------------------------------------------------------------
so would you like kairi more or less of that happend instead of what happend in kh2 and why?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
ok at the beach sits a depressed kairi who misses sora & riku(alot), when all the sudden axel poppes out of a cod and trys to kidnap her but kairi kicks his butt(how you ask? with a stick of couse).
so axel beaten up leaves in a cod but kairi jumps thou it, to only to be over powered by saix and put in the org's jail.

If Kairi beat up Axel with a stick, I would kill Nomura with my bare hands.

when in the org's jail riku opens a cod for kairi to egsape thou. when she got out of the cod she sees riku they say hi and all that good stuff then riku tells kairi about namine.
after telling kairi about namine riku leaves when kairis not looking but leave her his flower power keyblade, with rikus keyblade kairi decides to find namine.
so she find namine but she does not want to be with kairi yet(it seem she has a goal to reach first).

Why Riku instead of Namine? I thought it was really cool that Namine went up to save her, actually. Made her slightly less helpless and in need of rescue from the BOYS, anyway--and gives Namine the chance to help someone who is imprisoned, with whom she can identify, being a prisoner herself for so long.

kairi after running in to namine all over the place (and helping people from other world like sora)has the overwelming feeling that namine is leading her somewhere(which she is).

Agreed, Kairi needs more action--but this would be hard to implement. Besides, she'd fall into peril with every world she visited (even the ones not in peril at the moment). This is KAIRI.

finaily namine has lead kairi to twtnw where kairi finds sora & riku there namine joins kairi(cuz she reached her goal).
so now sora,riku & kairi are all together but xemnas is still around so they go and kick his butt(after riku gets hit in the back tho), then after the dark beach scene they go to the island together and live happly ever after... till kh3 of couse

What goal would this be? Having finished working over Sora's memories, Namine no longer has a justifiable purpose as a Nobody. The only reason she didn't sink into Kairi right then is because she was trying to get her out of the castle and away from the Organization.

Yeah, Kairi needed to kick some more butt--but I think including her in the Xemnas battle would be bad. And I really, really don't want her on the beach with Sora and Riku. That was a very special moment for them--Kairi already had hers with Sora on the pier. Riku's turn.

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
If Kairi beat up Axel with a stick, I would kill Nomura with my bare hands.

me;but then kh would stop

quote;Why Riku instead of Namine? I thought it was really cool that Namine went up to save her, actually. Made her slightly less helpless and in need of rescue from the BOYS, anyway--and gives Namine the chance to help someone who is imprisoned, with whom she can identify, being a prisoner herself for so long.

me;cuz if namine saved her then she would have known about her so i made it riku so he could tell kairi about namine

quote;Agreed, Kairi needs more action--but this would be hard to implement. Besides, she'd fall into peril with every world she visited (even the ones not in peril at the moment). This is KAIRI.

me;but i think nomura could think of something to make it work

quote;What goal would this be? Having finished working over Sora's memories, Namine no longer has a justifiable purpose as a Nobody. The only reason she didn't sink into Kairi right then is because she was trying to get her out of the castle and away from the Organization.

me;to bring kairi to sora

quote;Yeah, Kairi needed to kick some more butt--but I think including her in the Xemnas battle would be bad. And I really, really don't want her on the beach with Sora and Riku. That was a very special moment for them--Kairi already had hers with Sora on the pier. Riku's turn.

me; i think it could work and that would be a good chance for kairi to kick some a$$
p.s thanks for posting in a nice way and not just flaming

Last edited:

Axie

but then kh would stop

Regrettable but necessary.

cuz if namine saved her then she would have known about her so i made it riku so he could tell kairi about namine

But you're taking Namine out of the rescue equation, and that does stuff to her character. Whether or not Kairi knows about Namine is irrelevant until she actually has to do a fusion dance.

but i think nomura could think of something to make it work

It would be kind of fun if Kairi was following after Sora, hitting each world like right when he leaves it, but it would get repetitive.

Kairi: Hey, I'm looking for this kid, Sora? Gigantic shoes, Key, hair that's lethal to combs?
Aladdin/Ariel/Jack/Jack/Anyone: You just missed him! He's headed for [x]!
Kairi: ...*SIGH*

to bring kairi to sora

:/ She could really probably manage that easier from a lot closer. Plus, I'm not sure if she knows where Sora is. Her only thought when she rescued Kairi was GET OUT GET OUT OH CRAP SAIX.

i think it could work and that would be a good chance for kairi to kick some a$$

I think that, were Kairi ever involved in combat, part of the process would be looking after her a little (since she doesn't know how to fight), and that would NOT be ideal for the final boss. (It would make a lot of the battles tough, like when you and Riku are on the flying majiggy. All Kairi could do is hang on and look scared.)

And this also screws with the Riku-Sora relationship. Whatever they are to each other, they just plain needed a moment alone.

p.s thanks for posting in a nice way and not just flaming

^_^

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
QUOTE;Regrettable but necessary.

me; but hopfully after kh3

quote;But you're taking Namine out of the rescue equation, and that does stuff to her character. Whether or not Kairi knows about Namine is irrelevant until she actually has to do a fusion dance.

me;yeah but i think this what also add alot to their character(also alot of screne time)

quote;It would be kind of fun if Kairi was following after Sora, hitting each world like right when he leaves it, but it would get repetitive.

quote;Kairi: Hey, I'm looking for this kid, Sora? Gigantic shoes, Key, hair that's lethal to combs?
Aladdin/Ariel/Jack/Jack/Anyone: You just missed him! He's headed for [x]!
Kairi: ...*SIGH*

me; but she could get infolved in the story of what ever world she's in(like sora)

quote; :/ She could really probably manage that easier from a lot closer. Plus, I'm not sure if she knows where Sora is. Her only thought when she rescued Kairi was GET OUT GET OUT OH CRAP SAIX.

me;still there are some plot hole in this "what if" but theres plotholes in all the good storys(im not saying that my story is a good one)

quote;I think that, were Kairi ever involved in combat, part of the process would be looking after her a little (since she doesn't know how to fight), and that would NOT be ideal for the final boss. (It would make a lot of the battles tough, like when you and Riku are on the flying majiggy. All Kairi could do is hang on and look scared.)

me; do you relly think someone who can beatup axel with a STICK would need to be whach every second in battle?

quote;And this also screws with the Riku-Sora relationship. Whatever they are to each other, they just plain needed a moment alone.

im not syaing they will never be alone

Axie

Well I guess it has been answer already.

I wouldn't be so quick. It's an opinion thing, not a specific question, and I'm wondering what's going to happen when the really interesting people get wind of it. We'll probably end up having another "why Kairi sucks" discussion, but this is more focused on what, physically, she could do to be better (rather than what needs changing in her character).

C

Colours

I didn't really feel like restating everything but in another term.

-I never said that you were right, just didn't feel like restating it in another term.

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't be so quick. It's an opinion thing, not a specific question, and I'm wondering what's going to happen when the really interesting people get wind of it. We'll probably end up having another "why Kairi sucks" discussion, but this is more focused on what, physically, she could do to be better (rather than what needs changing in her character).

see you get it

Axie

yeah but i think this what also add alot to their character(also alot of screne time)

It would add to Riku and Kairi's characters, POSSIBLY. It would take away from Namine's. As far as screen time, there probably wouldn't be much more than when Kairi meets Riku in Ansem's body anyway.

but she could get infolved in the story of what ever world she's in(like sora)

And then it would be REALLY repetitive.

Kairi: Hey, I'm looking for So--
Aladdin: NOT NOW WE HAVE TO DEFEAT JAFAR AGAIN!
Kairi: Uh, okay, I'm really only here f--
Aladdin: DON'T YOU HAVE A KEYBLADE?! FIGHT SOME STUFF!
Kairi: No I--NO I DON'T OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN! *loses heart*
Sora: $#&%!!!

do you relly think someone who can beatup axel with a STICK would need to be whach every second in battle?

No, actually. I think even Sora would find that person intimidating. But I don't think that person is Kairi.

Kairi:
Experience: Watching Sora and Riku spar.
Physical Prowess: Ability to be kidnapped easily and a lot. Sometimes runs as a last resort.
Most useful attack: Hugging.

Axel:
Experience: Years with the Organization and likely field experience as a Somebody.
Physical Prowess: Evident.
Most useful attack: Burn, baby!

im not syaing they will never be alone

I don't see another opportunity. Also, this would cut out the "We'll be the darkness" line. If they've got Kairi with them, she wouldn't agree with that because she's a Princess of Heart and CAN'T be darkness.

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
1)It would add to Riku and Kairi's characters, POSSIBLY. It would take away from Namine's. As far as screen time, there probably wouldn't be much more than when Kairi meets Riku in Ansem's body anyway.

2)And then it would be REALLY repetitive.

Kairi: Hey, I'm looking for So--
Aladdin: NOT NOW WE HAVE TO DEFEAT JAFAR AGAIN!
Kairi: Uh, okay, I'm really only here f--
Aladdin: DON'T YOU HAVE A KEYBLADE?! FIGHT SOME STUFF!
Kairi: No I--NO I DON'T OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN! *loses heart*
Sora: $#&%!!!

No, actually. I think even Sora would find that person intimidating. But I don't think that person is Kairi.

Kairi:
Experience: Watching Sora and Riku spar.
Physical Prowess: Ability to be kidnapped easily and a lot. Sometimes runs as a last resort.
Most useful attack: Hugging.

Axel:
Experience: Years with the Organization and likely field experience as a Somebody.
Physical Prowess: Evident.
Most useful attack: Burn, baby!

3)I don't see another opportunity. Also, this would cut out the "We'll be the darkness" line. If they've got Kairi with them, she wouldn't agree with that because she's a Princess of Heart and CAN'T be darkness.

1) see your think it would still be the same kh2 but if this happend kh2 would have been a really different game/story
there would have been more scenes of riku/kairi/namine so more of a chance to devlope their character
2)kairi would have that flower power keyblade cuz she still doesnt have her own(so she brorrowed one from riku)
3)*see answer 1* would you like it if when namine opened that cod in kh2 kairi whent thou it but sora and riku didnt so they would still have that scene

Last edited:

Axie

1) see your think it would still be the same kh2 but if this happend kh2 would have been a really different game/story
there would have been more scenes of riku/kairi/namine so more of a chance to devlope their character

A game where a long-time fighter can get his ass handed to him by a bimbo with a stick, I guess. Yeah, NO on the Axel-beating. She can run from him like a little girl (just like I WANTED her to when he grabbed her in Twilight Town), but no way can she defeat him.

More scenes of Riku/Kairi/Namine would have given too much information on Riku's whereabouts and the Big Reveal would have been far less shocking.

2)kairi would have that flower power keyblade cuz she still doesnt have her own(so she brorrowed one from riku)

So, basically...

World Guy: OH NO! Generic Villain Guy is being mean and nasty to us!
Sora: *fights and kills GVG of world*
WG: Whew, good thing you were here! Thanks!
Sora: *grins half-heartedly and moves on to the next world*
Kairi: You seen Sora?
WG: Actually, yes, just a--OH NO! Generic Villain Guy is being mean and nasty to us!
Kairi: *fights and kills GVG of world AGAIN*

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Not a game I want to play.

3)*see answer 1* would you like it if when namine opened that cod in kh2 kairi whent thou it but sora and riku didnt so they would still have that scene

Yes. Leave that alone.

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
1)A game where a long-time fighter can get his ass handed to him by a bimbo with a stick, I guess. Yeah, NO on the Axel-beating. She can run from him like a little girl (just like I WANTED her to when he grabbed her in Twilight Town), but no way can she defeat him.

2)More scenes of Riku/Kairi/Namine would have given too much information on Riku's whereabouts and the Big Reveal would have been far less shocking.

3)So, basically...

World Guy: OH NO! Generic Villain Guy is being mean and nasty to us!
Sora: *fights and kills GVG of world*
Sora: *grins half-heartedly and moves on to the next world*
Kairi: You seen Sora?
WG: Actually, yes, just a--OH NO! Generic Villain Guy is being mean and nasty to us!
Kairi: *fights and kills GVG of world AGAIN*

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Not a game I want to play.

4)Yes. Leave that alone.
1)she would not be seen as a helpless bimbo if she did beatup axel tho
2)yeah it it woul ruin rikus reveal moment less shocking but still i think this would add more then it take away
3)it would not happend that way there would be more verity in the story
4) :)

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
i dont relly know if this is the right section but here it gos anyways and remember this is just a BASIC idea not a fanfiction ok.

what if during kh2 when axel goes to kidnap kairi this happend insted of what happend in kh2

I'm so morbidly confused.

Axie

1)she would not be seen as a helpless bimbo if she did beatup axel tho
2)yeah it it woul ruin rikus reveal moment less shocking but still i think this would add more then it take away
3)it would not happend that way there would be more verity in the story
4) :)

1) Just NO. Kairi has been nothing but a liability since the beginning of the game. If she had shown any adeptness at ALL, I could see her fighting Axel and LOSING. But he's just too far out of her league.
2) I think it would take more away. Riku is the cookie they've been dangling in front of us since KH1.
3) I don't trust Nomura with that, and I don't see how he could manage that. For Sora and Kairi to both be going through worlds and fighting things is for the story to repeat itself really A LOT. Plus, all this would add a LOT more cutscenes, and people have been complaining about how half the game is already cutscenes (unless you could play as Kairi, which would be no different from playing as Sora visiting the worlds again, and that would be viewed as useless padding.)

One other thing: If you're playing Sora, your goal is to find Kairi and Riku, and you see a cutscene of Kairi running around Agrabah, where are you gonna go? By showing the players that Kairi is in a place where you can GET to her, players would GO to that place (despite the fact that Sora as a character doesn't know where Kairi is) in an attempt to meet up with her.

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
1) Just NO. Kairi has been nothing but a liability since the beginning of the game. If she had shown any adeptness at ALL, I could see her fighting Axel and LOSING. But he's just too far out of her league.
2) I think it would take more away. Riku is the cookie they've been dangling in front of us since KH1.
3) I don't trust Nomura with that, and I don't see how he could manage that. For Sora and Kairi to both be going through worlds and fighting things is for the story to repeat itself really A LOT. Plus, all this would add a LOT more cutscenes, and people have been complaining about how half the game is already cutscenes (unless you could play as Kairi, which would be no different from playing as Sora visiting the worlds again, and that would be viewed as useless padding.)

One other thing: If you're playing Sora, your goal is to find Kairi and Riku, and you see a cutscene of Kairi running around Agrabah, where are you gonna go? By showing the players that Kairi is in a place where you can GET to her, players would GO to that place (despite the fact that Sora as a character doesn't know where Kairi is) in an attempt to meet up with her.
1)but it would be awsome if kairi and axel have a long fight where kairi does something(a shocker right)
2)well then you got your opition ive got mine
3) she wouldnt go the all the same worlds like we see her in agrabah and a cupple of others not all tthe other worlds(or at least we wouldnt know about it) and i like all the cutscenes there the best part of kh(but im not most people so i see you point)

Last edited:

Axie

3) she wouldnt go the all the same worlds like we see her in agrabah and a cupple of others not all tthe other worlds(or at least we wouldnt know about it) and i like all the cutscenes there the best part of kh(but im not most people so i see you point)

If she goes to worlds we know, we'll try to find her--and that won't make sense, because WE'LL know she's there but SORA won't. If she goes to worlds we DON'T know and CAN'T reach, we'll look all over for them, post stupid fake cheats about "How to get to Pocahontas World," and ultimately bitch and whine and moan about them not being playable.

Some Dude1

Website
www.myspace.com
If she goes to worlds we know, we'll try to find her--and that won't make sense, because WE'LL know she's there but SORA won't. If she goes to worlds we DON'T know and CAN'T reach, we'll look all over for them, post stupid fake cheats about "How to get to Pocahontas World," and ultimately bitch and whine and moan about them not being playable.

not if the gameprogrammer use that to their advange like when you get somewhere kairi was you see another scene of her somewhere else so they go there insted.see if the programmers know that then they can use that to progress the story

Axie

not if the gameprogrammer use that to their advange like when you get somewhere kairi was you see another scene of her somewhere else so they go there insted.see if the programmers know that then they can use that to progress the story

I would not like being led around by the nose like that, and for that to make sense, Sora would have to KNOW where Kairi is. So it would be SORA chasing KAIRI chasing SORA. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back