• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would u want to fight the Heartless Army?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

I would join the organization cause how hard is it freakin get rid of one kid. :D is that an option? *cough*

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Lol I don't think so ^^^^^ hehe I really do hope we get to fight that army that would be awesome I'm looking forward to it really badly XD.....but there will be alot of other huge fights, like those bees.

LIAR LIAR

It should be an option~ o__x i could just use my mad stealth skillz to go find sora. ;D instead of fighting off all these heartless, wouldn't it be much easier? so i guess no i wouldn't fight them. :O

kh+dai=heaven

man duelweild those keyblades and id ownzor soooo bad.man 1nce i killed them all id feel like a beast

C

CloudZX

what i would do if u fought the heartless army was save right before u go there and keep doing it over and over until i get tried and go to sleep.

DarkSora9696

It would be a GREAT way to train and raise your skills and stuff... so yeah sure! Watch out Heartless, Matty's COMIN to kick yo @$$! I would die a lot though

C

CloudZX

DarkSora9696 said:
It would be a GREAT way to train and raise your skills and stuff... so yeah sure! Watch out Heartless, Matty's COMIN to kick yo @$$! I would die a lot though

The number one person to die a lot would be Doanld Goofy would come last or second but yeah u right its a GREAT way to train and improve u skills:D

C

CloudZX

Goofy saved me 299 times!! The imporant time was fight Cloud the first time Goofy jumped right in front of Cloud`s Sonic Blade.

louis

yeh i relly never needed donalds help..........well maybe for a litlle cure now and then but goofy relly helped me on every fight

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Of course I would want to fight the heartless army. Who wouldn't? Such a great workout for the fingers. :D
And I just want to battle an army of heartless. Simple reason.

RikosTheSavior

It would be sad to fight them....I mean come on....We will probably have Valor Form and Vigor Form....those Heartless and Dusk would be alittle too easy....But some of them look like they could be bosses or something....So I would enjoy fighting them..

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Well if that battle was playable, then I would have to fight them or I wouldn't be able to finish the game. If we do have to fight them, hopefully it's only a portion of it then it turns into a cutscene.

dime55

well who wouldn't wanna fight the armies? it would b hella fun, especially with your new abilities like ur fusions and reaction ability

C

CloudZX

Here`s part 2 of the question!!

What would be your plan for the BIG fight?

Would you take out the Behemoth`s first and the heartless?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man it would be so awesome to fight them, i mean it's an army of heartless trying to kill u. are u just going to let them get u, well i wont. i will go into valor form and kill every single one of those bastards. sorry got a little too into that, but anyone whose a true KH fan would want to fight them it's a challenge and i love challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back