• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worse strat book to get

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitokiri2006

YaibaTatsuJin said:
... it helped me finding treasures and tips on how to beat the Parodox cup from Olympus Colliseum.

I could have just told you to button mash your way through lol

Thats what I did.

Zari - I still go back to my example when I brought up the FF7 book. DETAILED to the "T". And it was called a strat guide, not a "walkthrough" What you call it and what the industry calls it are 2 different things :)

ChronoTrigga

Strategy Guides are for suckers. The only reason I bought the Kingdom Hearts II Strategy Guide was because it looked so big......and badass. The only thing I ever used it for was the Jiminy Journal stickers. ^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^I love your signature. It's AWESOME. xD

I loved the strategy guide. Its so colorful! <3

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
inhiding said:
I'm sure it has about as much info as the regular strategy guide. All the limited edition book was just a limited edition cover, Jiminy's Journal, and a box cover to keep the two books in. Not worth 30 bucks.

Well it looks kool. o_O

keybaldemasterme

actually i agree.i mean the brady game book just told me what bosses where next. you had to look in those little boxes with pictures to tell you what to do next in the front of the chapter. though the item thing was alot of help! :D

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree, the Jiminy's Journal and Box thing are great collectables.

:3 And thanks. *saves the animation*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back