• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you'd LOVE to HATE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Does anyone know who the jabberwocky is from Alice in wonderland?

The jabberwocky wasn't in Disney's Alice in Wonderland, but I believe it's from the novel/whatever the Disney movie was based off. Chances of it being in future KH games... slim to none unfortunately :\

As for the discussion about worlds, I don't get how people could not like the PoTC world in KHII. It was done correctly, had pretty impressive character models, and was different from every other world. O Noez! Strategy when fighting enemies! The only thing that sucked about it was having to ride a boat to reach the measely three/four main areas in the world, but even that fit the sauce material, so meh. Also, Winnie the Pooh is a classic world and a classic franchise. I don't know how people could dislike hanging out with Pooh and company. Personally I really like WtP because it develops Sora a lot, in case h8ers didn't notice. During KH1 Sora was drawing parallels from Pooh finding his friends to Sora's quest to find Riku and Kairi, and in KHII it was about a friend forgetting all about him. :\ I think the Pooh worlds do a great job of showing you friendship, and they're personally fun for me to play through and engaging, unlike most of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts II. Just because you don't bash away at heartless in a world doesn't mean it's not good... unless you're talking about Atlantica in KHII >.> That world was a chore to do, but it was also fun to mess up the songs.

NMBC is a world I'd be sad to see them dump, simply because it's one of my favorites. I understand the storyline could probably have run out for it, so it may not show up in future KH games, which is upsetting to me, since I really liked how Jack and Sora played off of each other. It was fun to watch. High School Musical is hardly a realistic consideration, and neither are Disney Channel shows really. If they have a musical world, it'd probably be Hannah Montana instead of HSM, because that's Disney's biggest cash cow atm. But then again, that world would be a complete waste of time because there's no way you could really fit it into the KH storyline.

Like I've posted in another thread about worlds... we should want Squeenix to get back to the KH1 way of making worlds, where each one caters towards telling Kingdom Hearts' storyline, not KH catering towards telling the movie's storyline. It's silly. It would be like "Leon" coming up to Sora and telling him to help him fight Ultimecia before time goes kablooey. Kind of stupid... from BBS scans, it seems that they're doing just that... we can only hope. But yeah, worlds like Cars and Toy Story... I don't see how they'd be able to fit into KH's storyline (though I dunno what KH3's storyline will be, so who knows really) and if they were in, they'd probably end up being fanservice. That, not HSM, would end up killing KH. KH2 was already a game where you needed little skill or ability to get through, and if the gameplay and world to world storyline don't get fixed up for the next console release of KH, then I feel it may ruin the legacy KH has built since the first installment. Those are my feelings :\ So, in response to the point of the thread - I don't care what worlds are in it really, as long as they're in the game for the right reasons. I don't want a game full of Atlanticas...

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Yeah I know. The Jabberwocky was actually written in the novel. Then it appeared in the live action movie done in the 80's. I don't mind winnie the pooh. Atlantica can be fun if you at least battle a little bit. NBC. That ios a cool world but like Agrabah , the storylines have dried up. I thought that Agrbah with jafar being alive could have been alot better.

Blink Me

As for the discussion about worlds, I don't get how people could not like the PoTC world in KHII. It was done correctly, had pretty impressive character models, and was different from every other world.

Whilst i enjoyed the potc world, i felt it didn't integrate other characters not from that world, like pete, sora, donald and goofy, into the story properly. it felt a bit forced. But to be honest, pride lands at times felt like that as well. And Atlantica.

NMBC is a world I'd be sad to see them dump, simply because it's one of my favorites. I understand the storyline could probably have run out for it, so it may not show up in future KH games, which is upsetting to me, since I really liked how Jack and Sora played off of each other.

I wouldn't mind seeing jack again,i just am not that keen on going back to halloween town again. He could always be a summon or something like Peter Pan was. i would just rather there be more new disney worlds than the same old returning worlds. I haven't had my two favourite disney movies appear yet, Robin Hood or Jungle Book, and it seems unfair that we go to worlds like agrabah, halloween town and atlantica loads, when we already have 3 and maybe 4 games in the future, where you can visit those worlds, but not a lot of new disney worlds.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
. But yeah, worlds like Cars and Toy Story... I don't see how they'd be able to fit into KH's storyline (though I dunno what KH3's storyline will be, so who knows really) and if they were in, they'd probably end up being fanservice.

It might be interesting thought if they made a cars world they did that for like an optional world. Like you could do racing as Sora (in car form) against Lightning Mcqueen.

Just a thought though

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
As for the Jabberwocky, even though it won't happen it would have been funny to see Sora and Co. Screaming like little Alice... Not like it's going to happen cause Sora's fought a lot more scary things than that! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back