• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

World Terminus =/= Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelmarmar

I was playing through World's End and going through each world terminus when I noticed that it didn't have Monstro and Hollow Bastion. Monstro isn't a world so I knew it didn't count, but what about Hollow Bastion? Why was it not a world terminus? Do you think it has something to do with Ansem SoD, Maleficent, or was it just forgotten?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It prac... wait, it WAS in the World Terminus. The laboratory was in Hollow Bastion (as in, in the World Terminus, just before the Chernabog battle)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You can't see it after you've done the battle, and if I recall, you have to go in there, read what the computer is generating, then go back out before the Chernabog appears

Axelmarmar

Ok see I beat the game already, that's why. I beat it a while ago, so I didn't remember the lab. I was just playing through it.

SuperSailorEarth

Speaking of he lab, I never completely understood it. Is that where Xehanort crated the heartless? And what was with all the black and red vortexes all over the walls?

TrueRoxas527

About the black things, they're most likely portals of some sort because you come through one to get to that place.
I don't realy know about if Xehanort created the Heartless there. It's possible, and, now that I think of it, is probably correct. He said he had a machine, and that's the only random machine thing we don't know about in the game.
Also, remember what it said about Kingdom Hearts and the 2 Keys and whatever? I know it's nothing shocking or new, but I still find it interesting to read.

Oh, and did you notice when playing through KH1, Leon, Yuffie, and the others kept talking about how their world, (Hollow Bastion) was destroyed by the darkness, being the reason why they're in Traverse Town.
Well, I have a pretty strong feeling that the events that occured in Birth By Sleep are what eventually caused Hollow Bastion to lose it's heart.
What do you think?

Veddix

Oh, and did you notice when playing through KH1, Leon, Yuffie, and the others kept talking about how their world, (Hollow Bastion) was destroyed by the darkness, being the reason why they're in Traverse Town.
Well, I have a pretty strong feeling that the events that occured in Birth By Sleep are what eventually caused Hollow Bastion to lose it's heart.
What do you think?
Well lead up to it for sure because there's the MX but no Xehanort which means there is a gap between BBS and KH1 in which Raidaint Garden turns to Hollow Bastion.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't realy know about if Xehanort created the Heartless there. It's possible, and, now that I think of it, is probably correct. He said he had a machine, and that's the only random machine thing we don't know about in the game.
End of the World didn't come into existence after Xehanort turned into a Heartless.
He created the Heartless in RG with Ansem and the apprentices.
The machine is the one in the Heartless Factory in RG, forgot what it was called, haven't play KH2 in a while =w=.
Hollow Bastion was never destroyed by darkness, just taken over by Maleficent and the Heartless.

TrueRoxas527

^^ For the first thing, I meant he might have created the Hear5tless with that machine, in RG, since End of the World "transports" you to the other worlds. So yeah, I MEANT in RG. :)

For the second thing, that's sort of what I meant. But they said their world was taken over by the Heartless, so that was the scenario I was referring to.

Veddix

Alright future events yeah yeah yeah ok....
Hey TrueRoxas527 you need to some how put the things on your list back because I want to try some of them.^_^

TrueRoxas527

Then again, World Terminus is basically a place to return and visit previous alive worlds. But, then is that machine the one used to create the Heartless? My guess is yes since when you go there a giant Heartless symbol is blocking your path any further down the hallway, but that might be the World Terminus affecting it. You never know.

Also, Veddix, I guess it's: Try to play the entire game only relying on one action but if you want to battle some bosses, (like Kurt Zisa or Sephiroth) you're going to have to use other actions and that's allowed.

Let's see........
KH2: Using the WEAKEST Keyblade in current possession. (Beginning, Kingdom Key, then the Hidden Dragon, then Sweet Memories as you obtain it.)
OH! IN all games, using NO ABILITIES, ALL UNEQUIPPED, NONE ACTIVATED. That's pretty much the 'No Sleights' rule already though for CoM.........
(Also, all CoM rules for Re: CoM)
That's all I can remember right now..... I think their were a couple others but I can't remember right now....

Oh, if you want to get really tricky, avoid as MANY Heartless battles as possible, that way when you get to the ones where you have to fight, and you can't simply move to a new area, you're really weak and have to use super skills.

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Also, Veddix, I guess it's: Try to play the entire game only relying on one action but if you want to battle some bosses, (like Kurt Zisa or Sephiroth) you're going to have to use other actions and that's allowed.

Let's see........
KH2: Using the WEAKEST Keyblade in current possession. (Beginning, Kingdom Key, then the Hidden Dragon, then Sweet Memories as you obtain it.)
OH! IN all games, using NO ABILITIES, ALL UNEQUIPPED, NONE ACTIVATED. That's pretty much the 'No Sleights' rule already though for CoM.........
(Also, all CoM rules for Re: CoM)
That's all I can remember right now..... I think their were a couple others but I can't remember right now....

Oh, if you want to get really tricky, avoid as MANY Heartless battles as possible, that way when you get to the ones where you have to fight, and you can't simply move to a new area, you're really weak and have to use super skills.
Off topic :23:

TrueRoxas527

^Ahem, so was that.
It's still a legitimate post because it had what's required for a legal post. A conversation related to the topic. Throwing a little off-topic thing at the end is perfectly okay.

Now that I think of it, the whole Hollow Bastion thing at the end is pretty much required for the story to even progress, because it all of a sudden tells you all this stuff about Kingdom Hearts so you're not completely clueless of what's going on when it comes to that part. Also, I think those little pods were meant for Heartless creation because, well, why else would they be there? Nomura had no idea what the plot of KH2 wasgoing to be like at the time, barely any of CoM either. So, I think the machine was the Heartless creating machine, (or an old one at least) even though it's not as flashy as expected.

Awards
Speaking of he lab, I never completely understood it. Is that where Xehanort crated the heartless? And what was with all the black and red vortexes all over the walls?

Around 2:15

Five pods=Five apprentices (aside from Xehanort)

It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it.

Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilin, and Eleus…

They have ceased to be human.

[...]

The other five have disappeared. Have they become Heartless, like Xehanort?

Or did they vanish after Xehanort exploited them?

Something neat to think about.

TrueRoxas527

Hm, that actually makes sense, but what would the machine be for? Was it some sort of thing Xehanort put together to try and bring his friends back, and by trying to unravel the hearts with the machine accidentally created more Heartless? I'd say not, but you never know.

Awards
Hm, that actually makes sense, but what would the machine be for? Was it some sort of thing Xehanort put together to try and bring his friends back, and by trying to unravel the hearts with the machine accidentally created more Heartless? I'd say not, but you never know.

No, I'd say it's a machine built by the apprentices specifically for the purpose of extracting their hearts.

Derick_Shadow13

i have a theory on the machine, when you go up to it, if you notice, it has six pods, and AtW had six apprentices I think they used that machine to become heartless. If you read what the computer has to say, it says something about the fallen ones and how they gave into darkness or something liek that but i dunno, in the original ansem reports it didnt say much about the machine used to create the heartless but in KH2 it revealed that machine, leaving this smaller one unexplained

EDIT- Damn Grace Assassin beat me to it :[

Awards
i have a theory on the machine, when you go up to it, if you notice, it has six pods, and AtW had six apprentices I think they used that machine to become heartless. If you read what the computer has to say, it says something about the fallen ones and how they gave into darkness or something liek that but i dunno, in the original ansem reports it didnt say much about the machine used to create the heartless but in KH2 it revealed that machine, leaving this smaller one unexplained :\

That's basically what I just said.

Except it's five pods, not six.

Xehanort didn't use a pod, he was consumed by the darkness of the world's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back