• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wondernyan Plushie now on JP Square Enix Online shop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Wondernyan Plushie now on Square Enix Online shop!

That......... oWo

Can someone resize it's ass as an avatar? Oh wait, damn you Ethy.

KHBen

:O wow! it's soo cute! I have to get this...

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Or I could buy a KH beanie for $100 US dollars

hahahahaha yeah

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I'm definitely going to get this...the price is a bit much...but considering it is an official SE plushie on their site...I MUST AND WILL HAVE IT! However, I'm going to wait till a convention like New York Comic con next year, SE will probably sell it there minus shipping along with that Chun Li figure I have my eyes on ^_^

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

It is so cute! :D Too bad it costs so much or I would get it.

Todaface

So question!
I'm in the states and I'm really interested in buying this lovely little guy! (His very cheap compared to my Pokemon fandom) and I'm not sure how to go about ordering him. Could someone help me out with that?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

So question!
I'm in the states and I'm really interested in buying this lovely little guy! (His very cheap compared to my Pokemon fandom) and I'm not sure how to go about ordering him. Could someone help me out with that?

When it releases in Spring, you might be able to find it at Play-Asia under the plush toys section.

Canti

Website
viewtifuljoex.deviantart.com

I love how the day after I start telling me friend how adorable this thing is they come out with a plush of it, lol. I would love to have one of these. So adorable.

Kingdomon

I need it.
Seriously. I frickin' need it.

PS: 91,4560 BRL (Brazil Real)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

._.

Did I read that correctly?

$49 in US dollars???

Calm down. This is merely a direct yen --> USD conversion based on the current statistics. If/when this is available domestically, prices will be adjusted accordingly.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

So question!

Generally though, the only KH items on the SE main site that never go overseas seem to be the clothes, folders, and a few Formation Arts here and there. The plushes generally are brought overseas though which is a good thing, so if anything you can possibly wait till DDD is released worldwide and I bet this plush will appear on SE's other country stores.

Calm down. This is merely a direct yen --> USD conversion based on the current statistics. If/when this is available domestically, prices will be adjusted accordingly.

Not to mention that the yen is worth more than the USD right now, so that price is inflated from what it will be in the US.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com

Hoping this is released overseas, definately can't afford to import a $50 plushie, so hoping price drops and we get it over here, but I would love to own that <3

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

its cute and all and i would get it but seriously, why is it more expensive than the game DDD probly will be itself...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

its cute and all and i would get it but seriously, why is it more expensive than the game DDD probly will be itself...

The game, in Japan, is around $70 USD. Like explained, inflation and current exchange rates influence what the approximate price conversion is. If released internationally, the prices would be adjusted accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back