• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wonderland, American McGee Style!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Jazmin watched the scaried Ayame walk through the cemetary. She quickly turned around & yell "BOO!"
Poor Ayame screamed in fright as Jazmin yelled her head off.
"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" Ayame yelled at her.
"Aww, I couldn't help myself."
She walked a few more feet & stopped dead in her tracks.
Ayame who was now really freacked out accidentally bumped into her.
"SHH!" Jazmin scolded. "Someone's here. & they're watching us."
Ayame qucikly looked to the left & to the right & did that a few times.
Jazmin took her sword & slashed a tree. There behind it was a hooded person.
"Who are you!"

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Jamin scoffed at him. "Puf. You tick me off. Move over. I have no need for you. Unless you're the so-called "almighty grave keeper." If not, I guess I have no use for you & will kill you anyway."

Ayame watched Jazmin insult the hooded person. "Um... Jazmin... Umm... Let's just go & leave him alone. W-we can find someelse to fight. Why him?"
"Aww quit being a whinny Kagai. He's nothing. I'll take him down quicker than you'll have time to freak out over the blood shed." She told Ayame. "So tell me. Are you the Grave Keepper dude person?" Jazmin asked keeping her sword & her guns close at hand.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
''what difference does it make? You'r not going to kill me either way.'' He answered keeping a calm and respectful tone. ''Look, I am no gravekeeper, the job would be far too boring,'' he took out his gunblade. '' I am the gunblade weilder'' , then he morffed it into a gun and aimed it at her head, ''it would be a shame to have to pull the trigger lady.''

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ayame froze in fear. "Jazmin, l-let's just leave this guy alone. The grave keeper isn't here so let's just apologize & be on our way."
"SHUT UP!" Jazmin yelled to Ayame. "If your so afraid, leave now! I told you, if you are going to weigh me down, don't bother following." She faced the gunblader. She draws her own pistols, twirls them (just to show off) & readies them, aimming for him. "Take your best shot, gunblader. I'll let you go first."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
"Confident I see. You know, it would be a useless death." Leon put gunblade away in his cloak and put his hood back on. "May i know your name and the reason of you coming here? I amy be able to help you. But as I can see you<r the kind of person that would tell me to piss off and that you wouldn't need a person like me but deep inside you know you do. When finally you'l give up and come see me, I will be in a cave in the center of the woods, I call it, The Wolf. The name will tell you much." Then he walked off. Rain started to poor. Finally he got to a cave, the way it was placed and the senery made it seem as if it were a wolf's head. He walked in what seemed to be its mouth. This was only his training base, from here he could also keep an eye on the events going around. The sounds from far could get in his cave, it was special. He threw his cloak on a branch as though it was coat holder. He put his gunblade in his back and layed on a bed, well thats what he could say. It consisted itself of straw, leafs and any other material found that could be usefull for a sleepings bed. He layed in bed, but didn't fall asleep, he had too much on his mind."

XOneWingedDevilX

Name: Luna
Wonderland or Human: wonderland
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: cat demon/vampire
Thus is Age: unknown
Weapons: Claws, teeth, tail, anything that happens to be around.
Apppearence:
cat2pr.jpg

Personality: to be revealed
Bio: to be revealed
Powers: Anything a cat or vampire can do, including turning into a full fledged cat. Can telaport, super fast, stealthy, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back