• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wonderland, American McGee Style!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ok. This is an RP that you can be from The Human World or Wonderland. Remember, (For those of you that ahve played this game) this has fighting, blood & guts stuff. Evil card soldiers, Phyco, Blood-thirsty Queen of hearts, etc.

Story-Line:

In the world of Wonderland, The evil Queen of hearts has poor Alice Ridel(forget how to spell her name) inprisoned! Alice was the world of Wonderland's only line of defence. W/ Alice gone, the portal to Human world is wide open for any humans to walts right in w/ the help of certain & rare items. Alice must be rescued or the rein of terror the Queen may reak upon Wonderland shall bring it to extintion.

Rules:
No God Moding!
Romance: ok. (PG-13)
Cursing: (PG level)
have fun! ^^
Oh BTW: So people stay interseted & They don't quit in the middle, only like 4 post MAX PER PERSON PER DAY! (that's one thing people complain the most about. Sorry people :eek:)
Form:

Name:
Wonderland or Human:
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: (demon cat, dog, monster. be creative. Thus is Age: (or age appearence)
Wonderland. Anything can extist. 1/2 breeds are allowed.)
Weapons: (magic, swords, stuff like that. early guns ok.)
Apppearence:
Personality:
Bio:

Mine:

Charr 1:

Name: Jazmin

Wonderland or real word?: Wonderland

If you are from wonderland what are you?: Half human/half cat

Appearence:Long golden blonde hair, yellow eyes, pale skin
Black leather jacket, goes to ankles, open in the front, black gloves (open at finger) and blue jeans, tall black boots that lace backwards and tie at the bottom.

Weapons: Two pistols, two broad swords and a bow with arrows.

Bio: Grew up alone and joined a rebel group, taught herself to fight with some help from rebel leaders, her rebel group attacked the queen and she was the only survivor, since then she has wandered alone... She's cold and distant, but on the inside their's a longing to be loved...

Charr 2:

Name: Ayame

Wonderland or Human?: Wonderland

If From Wonderland, What Are You?: half human half cat - Same as Jazmin(there is a reason for that it'll be revealed in the story)

Appearence: Long brown hair, red eyes.
Black leather boots, with high soles, Knee socks that are gray with black and white diamonds, and black pleated mini skirt and a white shirt with black sleeves that cut off at the shoulder, black and white horizantal strpied gloves that are open at the fingers and go all the way to where her shirt sleeve ends.

Weapons: Leather whip, and a longsword

Bio: Has partial amnesia, woke up and found herself under a tree wondering where she was, every now and then she has memories come flooding back only to leave a slight trace in her mind, something happened earlier to have made her forget, but what?

well?

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
YES SKY MCGEE STYLE OHHHH YAHHHHH

Name:Inu the III
Wonderland or Human:Wonderland
If From Wonderland, What Are You?:1/2 demon
Weapons:tetsaga........yah im an InuYasha freak lol im watching it now ^_^
Apppearence:InuYasha but instead hes all dead looking cuz hes a zombie
Personality:undead
Bio:a zombie who comes around trying to kill alice

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Name: Lulu
Wonderland or Human: Wonderland

If From Wonderland, What Are You?: Puppeteer Jester, one of few around and the most known. Think of her as a mix between the Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat.
Weapons: Dolls in the Attic, a collection of dolls resembling voo-doo ones, she uses these to conjure up magic and what not.

Apppearence: She has waist-length jet black hair, pointed along the bottom (think of how KH Riku's hairstyle is.). Both eyes are a deep red, if you look closely you can see several gold flecks along the iris. Lulu wears a black top hat on her head tilted to the right, her outfit consists of a greyish black gown, heavy chains and belts around her waist, these chains hold up a couple of her dolls, and a pair of black heeled boots.

Personality: Completely eccentric, insane, whatever you want to call it. Some say she id the very meaning of insanity, but few others say quite the contrary. See, she is much like a deck of face down cards, you never what she's going to be like next.

Bio: Lulu past is hardly known, the only people who really do know about her would be the Queen of Hearts. Having been in her castle since a little child, when her state of mind was even considered to be normal. When she came out, more like escaped, she wasn't the same sweet girl she was before. Then again, almost everyone says she has always been like this. Lulu is neither good or bad, only in between.

Valentine

almost human.
(.....um.....)

Name: Pram 'Pram The Oracle'
Wonderland or Human: Wonderland
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: Psychic
Weapons: Bastard Sword, Dark Magic
Apppearence: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/demons/demon21.jpg
Personality: Playful, dark, selfish.
Bio: The little prophet that predicted the end of all things mortal, Pram calls the shots in the Blood-Root Forest, and will sick a mutant rabbit on anyone who dares to enter her domain. She only unveils herself from the mask of the forest when she wishes to share her prophecies with the monsters, but they're usually too busy slaughtering people to pay attention. Although Pram is truley a witch, she prefers the term, 'Oracle'.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name:Leon
Wonderland or Human:Wonderland
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: Half breed lion
Weapons: his gunblade
Apppearence:
dpy4gp.jpg

Personality: You have to prove yourself worthy to trust if you want him to trust you. he is smart and serious.
Bio:Seaks to save Alice from the queen. He knows he would not succeed alone so he seaks trust worthy people to fight with. His parents sacrificed themselves for him when he was small so he trained on his own for the day where he would avenge his parents.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
*BUMP*
Ok. sry took so long ^^

Jazmin ran through the forest avoiding card soldiers. "HA! You're too slow! TAKE THIS!" & she shoots at the cards. "Ha bullseye! Socre one for Jazmin & Zip, Nada Ziltch for that Stupid Queen of hearts."

Ayame stared up ay the sky, holding tight to her hores reigns. She froze & grabbed her head in pain. She could feel her heartbeat in her head. She was sweat terribly & was panting heavily. Images showed in her head.

[Flashback]
Bloody murder screams everywhere. There's fire burning the houses of the Kaigai (half cat half human) Tribe. Card soldiers were slaughtering all of the villagers. a little Kaigai was laying there all bloody, but still breathing. "Hold on. Don't die!" little Ayame told her. A card soldier came over & it goes black.
[End]

Ayame opens her eyes & she lays against a nearby tree. "*huff huff* This.... memory.... What.... is it teling me?" Her horse was gone so she just stayed where she was.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lulu was idly striding by the forest, oddly enough, her top hat was off being held in her right hand. Her finger nails tracing the silk black ribbon tied to it. She kept on walking for a moment more before seeing a far off figure laying against the tree.

She rose a brow questionally at this, a broad grin on her delicate face as she approached the girl(Ayame). Lulu had seen her many times before, though never spoken directly to her, face to face you see. "Oh dear, oh my... What troubles you young child...? No more tea left for the party? Or is it simply the b**** of a Queen being the creator of your gloomy look...?" she asked in a sweet tone of voice.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Lulu smirked this time, placing her top hat back onto her head lopsided to the right. "I see. I do not know why people like memories... They are useless and do nothing but bitter you in the end." she said, her left hand softly touching one of the Toys in the Attic hanging on her chain around her waist. "Care to talk about this... Memory?", she asked, her voice changing to disgust and anger as she said 'Memory'.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ayame looked bitterly at the ground. "I.... ok... if you insist.

I don't really remeber my past. I only have ONE memory.... & i wish to forget it....

I see.... my village... it's.... burning.... the smell & sight of blood stains the air. card soldiers are swarming the area like angry bees, killing everything & anyhing that moves in the village. I see.... this... little Kagai.... she kinda... looks like me. she's covered in blood.... but she's still breathing... i tell her not to die. A card soldier comes.... & everything goes dark." she looks at the ground near tears.
"everytime have that memory... i see something else......."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
As Lulu heard this she started to feel some sympathy towards the girl, not sure wether to shrug it off and walk off. Or to stay by and try to console the near edge teary-eyed girl. "Must be something to do with your past... Or just a simple fragment of illusion.", 'You're getting too soft...', "I suggest you stop weeping and get on your feet. Crying won't get you anywhere.", 'That's more like it...'.

Lulu stared down at her, now standing just a couple of inches from Ayame, her crimson gaze somewhat intimidating at times, and other times, they would be comforting. This time they were neither, or between.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
in the ground in a cemetary a headstone reads:

R.I.P.
here lies...
InuYasha the III
a legendary warrior
DO NOT DISTURB

although some disturbing is gonna happen...............

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ayame looked up at her. "I know... I just..... hate.... death..... I was only recovering. I'm sorry to bother you. *bows*good day." & Ayame walked off.

Jazmin ran through the forest & jumped out & nearly hit Ayame!! Ayame ducked out of the way just in time. "Yo! Watch where yr going!" Jazmin scolded.
"I'm... terrible sorry. I'm Ayame. Who are you?"
"humph... Jazmin. Well I' leaving. Farwell."
"WAIT!"
"Now what?"
"... I'm.... alone. Can I travel with you?"
Jazmin graoned. "Fine. slow me down & you'll be left behind."
"Ok." & ayame followed.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
the legend of InuYasha the 3rd frightened everyone.noone would dare to go in the cemetary......ever......well until.............

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ayame watched her surroundings. A haze start flollowing around & it got darker. "umm... Ja-jazmin... Where... where are we going?" Ayame asked.
"I heard of this strong person around here. They say they are all powerful. They live in this very grave yard. So... I'm gonna defeat this guy & prove he's nothing but another grain of dirt among the ground."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Leon was at the Inuyasha the III's grave, watching it. He was observing it as though he was looking for something fishy about it. The he saw two girls walking toward the grave yard. He put on the hood of his black cloak and walked off to the forest. He went behind a tree, in the shade and observed the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back