• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wonderland, American McGee Style! (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ayame and JAzmin's cat ears fell. "Don't say that." Ayame insisted.
'Yeah. We love you. And love means that we're willing to stick with you through anything. Right Ayame?"
"Right." She finished her curry and put down her bowl. "Well... Are we almost ready?" She asked.
Jazmin put her empty bowl and stood up. "I'm energized and ready to go save Mimiru!"

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James was still eating from his bowl. He had a sad look on his face. I love Ayame and Jazmin very much. Is it right for me to rsik their lives? Yhey said that they would stick by me through the worst of times. But still, I can't risk losing either of them. James finished his curry and looked at his friends. Suddenly his eyes changed to that of the cobra beast. James spoke but his voice sounded that of the beast. "Hello everyone. It is nice to finally get a good luck at each of you. My hold over James is growing stronger. The next time he transforms, he might not be able to change back. Goodbye ladies." James' eyes changed back to normal. He had a scared look on his face.

XOneWingedDevilX

As she watched James going through his transformation her curiosity perked, and her ears showed it. She finished off her curry and got up, walking over to the still sitting James. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at him. "Well, I'm no expert, but I would have to say thats some kind of demon living in you, correct? Well, you heard these girls, they said they would stick with you, no matter what. I havn't known you for that long, but I'm willing to do the same." She extened her hand down to him, to assist him getting up. "Now, are we going to go save your friend, or are we just going to sit here?" She smirked.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James smiled up at Luna. He grabbed her hand and pulled herself up. "Thank you Luna. That means a lot to me. It just seems like a heavy burden to put on all of you." He sighed but cheeredup. "I know that together, the four of us will save Mimiru. Once we do, we can go back to her home and continue our training in order to defeat thew evil Queen of Hearts." He looked at everyone. "Alright. I am ready for whatever lies ahead." He wondered what challenges and enemiees they would face. In reality, he was nervous but tried to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back