• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wonderland, American McGee Style! (retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ok. The first 1 kinda died. So let's retry it since some people still want it to go on.

If you're new to joining here's the Plot Line/Rules/Form:

In the world of Wonderland, The evil Queen of hearts has poor Alice Ridel(forget how to spell her name) inprisoned! Alice was the world of Wonderland's only line of defence. W/ Alice gone, the portal to Human world is wide open for any humans to walts right in w/ the help of certain & rare items. Alice must be rescued or the rein of terror the Queen may reak upon Wonderland shall bring it to extintion.

Rules:
No God Moding!
Romance: ok. (PG-13)
Cursing: (PG level)
have fun! ^^
Oh BTW: So people stay interseted & They don't quit in the middle, only like 4 post MAX PER PERSON PER DAY! (that's one thing people complain the most about. Sorry people )
Form:

Name:
Wonderland or Human:
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: (demon cat, dog, monster. be creative. Thus is Age: (or age appearence)
Wonderland. Anything can extist. 1/2 breeds are allowed.)
Weapons: (magic, swords, stuff like that. early guns ok.)
Apppearence:
Personality:
Bio:

If your rejoining repost your character form or create a new one. Thanks.
here''s the link so you can just copy/paste it.
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=28440

Mine:

Charr 1:

Name: Jazmin

Wonderland or real word?: Wonderland

If you are from wonderland what are you?: Half human/half cat

Appearence:Long golden blonde hair, yellow eyes, pale skin
Black leather jacket, goes to ankles, open in the front, black gloves (open at finger) and blue jeans, tall black boots that lace backwards and tie at the bottom.

Weapons: Two pistols, two broad swords and a bow with arrows.

Bio: Grew up alone and joined a rebel group, taught herself to fight with some help from rebel leaders, her rebel group attacked the queen and she was the only survivor, since then she has wandered alone... She's cold and distant, but on the inside their's a longing to be loved...

Charr 2:

Name: Ayame

Wonderland or Human?: Wonderland

If From Wonderland, What Are You?: half human half cat - Same as Jazmin(there is a reason for that it'll be revealed in the story)

Appearence: Long brown hair, red eyes.
Black leather boots, with high soles, Knee socks that are gray with black and white diamonds, and black pleated mini skirt and a white shirt with black sleeves that cut off at the shoulder, black and white horizantal strpied gloves that are open at the fingers and go all the way to where her shirt sleeve ends.

Weapons: Leather whip, and a longsword

Bio: Has partial amnesia, woke up and found herself under a tree wondering where she was, every now and then she has memories come flooding back only to leave a slight trace in her mind, something happened earlier to have made her forget, but what?

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Name: James Honda
Wonderland or Human: Human
Weapons:Two sword canes that have a Cobra head as the handle.
Appearance:Tall and thin. Has black buzzcut hair and brown eyes. Wears perscription sunglasses. Wears black t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, a black duster and black gloves. He also wears a necklace of a talon holding a silver orb in it's claw.
Bio:James was always a loner growing up. He had few freinds for he was a shy and quiet person. He liked to collect many different items such as swords,daggers, dragon sculttures, anything having to do with his favorite animals which are cobras, scorpions and bats. He also collects items associated withthe greaper. James longed for another world and one day he found himself wielding his two sword canes in wonderland.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
I was in it but I'm going to make a new template as my old was lame -_-

Name: Flare
Wonderland or Human: Wonderland
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: Elementalist, wind, fire and darkness.
Weapons: looking for one
Apppearence:
fp9qp2.jpg

Personality: personnality: outgoing, loves a challenging fight, somewhat sarcastic, can be rude, kind, ready for a good adventure, bad tempered, can be dark, has a tendence to refer to evil deeds

Background: Growing up learning that he was not like others. He soon learned at the age of 7 about his powers over a variety of elements, which are, wind, fire and darkness. The more he growed up and matured, it seemed the more his powers envied him. It seemed that his attitude also followed his surnatural powers. Getting ticked off easily, bad tempered, as soon as he got mad and felt his temper rising, wind would blow around him, a black ora would form around his skin. This all seemed to fit in with his control over elements.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Kai Drugar
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: Half-dragon demon, half-human
Thus is Age: looks 18
Weapons: Sword
Apppearence:
bh_er002.jpg
(Add dragon wings)
Personality: Kai has an over-sized ego and he is cocky. He tends to be arrogant and lazy most of the time but, when his friends are in danger, he is quick to help.
Bio: His mother was a human and his father was a Dragon demon. He was born in Wonderland but, raised in the human world. The queen tried to take him as a baby and his parents were killed. He wants revenge for his parents death at the queen's hands.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James was in his room sitting in his chair resting. For some reason today it was hard for him to saty awake. He slowly fell asleep. When he woke up, he was in a forest. He was wearing the same clothes that he had on except that he was wearing his talon holding the orb chain, had his black gloves on, his duster on, and was weilding his two sword canes. One at each side. He looked around his surrounding area. "Wow. What an amazing dream. I wonder where my dream will take me." He decided to saty put for awhile seeing if anything interesting would happen to him.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Umm... hey. nice your enthusiastic about starting this RP but.... i have to do it & i can't really b/c I'm leaving for a few days & I don't want to fall behind in my own RP. is that ok if I just start it when I come back? it's only a few days. :eek:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC:yeppers we can wait ^^hmmm I think ill ad a little KH to this....

Name:Trickmaster
Wonderland or Human:Wonderland
If From Wonderland, What Are You?: Heartess(i guess u could jus call him a demon)
Thus is Age: ?????
Weapons: Juggleing Sticks of Fire
Apppearence:http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/50.jpg
Personality:mysterious,smart,tricky
Bio:This creature was created by the Queen to capture Alice.After doing so it stopped obeying the Queen and parades around Wonderland killing everything.Everyone avoids it when it comes.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
Thanks for invting me again. Hopefully my computer will cooperate with me this time around.

Name: Mia
What are you?: Sorceress and demon summoner
Thus is age: 17
Appearance: Having problems here, but I'll post this a little later on.
Weapons: Staffs and daggers
Personality: Mia is a kind, outspoken person, but can be quite clumsy at times. Her curiosity sometimes gets her into trouble.
Bio: Mia was born and raised in human world but ended up in Wonderland by accident. One day while practicing her magic, something went wrong and she ended up in Wonderland and is unable to return to her world. I'll add more as I go along.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
DR gave me the pic. Here's what her character looks like:
anime.jpg

ok. We can start.

Jazmin ran through the forest avoiding card soldiers. "HA! You're too slow! TAKE THIS!" & she shoots at the cards. "Ha bullseye! Socre one for Jazmin & Zip, Nada Ziltch for that Stupid Queen of hearts."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Ayame stared up ay the sky, holding tight to her hores reigns. She froze & grabbed her head in pain. She could feel her heartbeat in her head. She was sweat terribly & was panting heavily. Images showed in her head.

[Flashback]
Bloody murder screams everywhere. There's fire burning the houses of the Kaigai (half cat half human) Tribe. Card soldiers were slaughtering all of the villagers. a little Kaigai was laying there all bloody, but still breathing. "Hold on. Don't die!" little Ayame told her. A card soldier came over & it goes black.
[End]

Ayame opens her eyes & she lays against a nearby tree. "*huff huff* This.... memory.... What.... is it teling me?" Her horse was gone so she just stayed where she was.

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
ADD ON:

Jazmin ran through the trees, jumping on their branches to get ahead. She jumped through a bush & came to a clearing. "Ha! Find me now, goons from the stinkin' queen. COME FIGHT ME YOURSELF COWARD!" She yelled into the air. A sent caught her attention. "Huh? A human?" she questioned & she turned around. A human, just sitting there, was behind her. She jumped & hissed at the stranger. "Who are you, human? Answer me!" She demanded. "Are you for or against the queen?" she asked.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
" Great! This is just great! I can't believe this! I told that idiot I wasn't ready to try teleportation yet, but does he listen? No, look at where I am! In a stupid, hot forest in who knows where, and where is he? Back at the stupid house probably laughing his butt off at me that's where! I bet he won't even come looking for me. That's just like him, ya know. And who the heck am I talking to anyway?!" Mia shouts. "Great.... I don't want to try teleporting back... who knows where I'll end up this time around? Well since I seem to be stuck here, I may as well look around and find out where I am and how to get back home. Maybe there's someone around here who can teach me how to teleport back home. I swear when I get back home, I'm gonna kill his lazy, good for nothing butt." Mia says, taking her staff and working her way through the forest. "Hey, look a person, maybe she can help me." Mia says to herself, after spoting Ayame. "Hey there, my name is Mia and I'm kinda lost right now. Can you tell me where I am?" she asks.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The trees flew back as arms crushed down on the ground where Ayame was.No one could forget the pain of its terrible fists.The thing started destroying all in sight.Sand shreded in Ayame's eyes.Its juggling sticks came smashing at her.Another girl walked by and didn't notice the trickmaster at the right time..

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Kai looked at the lion demon lying on the floor crying. "Where is Alice?" Kai asked. "For last time I don't know." The lion replied. Kai smirked and said "Well that's too bad." Kai then burned the lion alive with his dragon breath. 'I better looking for Alice again so, I can find and kill the queen." Kai said as he started burning the building down.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ayame froze in fear. Sand blew in her eyes, blinding her. She could hear the horrible thing smashing around her. Using her cat ears, she avoided the attacks & went toward the other girl. "Come w/ me!" Ayame grabbed the girl's arm & ran away from the monster thing. "Please. I can't see. Tell me which way to go so i don't run into any trees. Quick! That thing will follow us!"Ayame pleaded.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Trickmaster rubbed it's juggling sticks together and they caught fire.It's long arms surronded Ayame and Mia.Darkness spread over them as if they were being smutthered by an avalanch.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ayame felt the heat of the flames around her. She froze out of fear & confusion. She then heard another person's voice. "Hey Trickmaster it's time we fight." he said. "What's happening now?" she wondered.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James wondered how he got to this vast forest. He also wondered why he was wearing his normal attire, his talon orb necklace, his gloves, duster, sunglasses and two sword canes. He decided to explore so he slowly waled through the forest hoping not to run into any kind of danger.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The Trickmaster quickly turned.It grabbed the girls and stuffed them in a hollow tree and trapped them there with his darkness.Shadows appeared to guard them.(Large Bodies)Trickmasters eyes blazed and he started to swing his arms.It rapped one arm around the sword and smashed Kai to the ground.Kai had fire burning on his back.The Trickmaster swung itself at him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back