• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wondering what are peoples thoughts..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

On a starwars RP? like i was thinking a Masters and Padawan relationship RP where the Padawan is learning from the Jedi. Maybe fighting some Sith and revealling a secret in the process, im just throwing idea's around atm, anyone who is interested and has idea's let me know.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Well, all I've wanted to do for the past month is play KotR (but my 360's busted /cries), so know that I am interested in just about anything Star Wars at the moment.

That said, the set up you have right now seems much more of a fanfic than a roleplay. I mean, what of the other Padawans and Jedi? It looks like you only have it set up for those two, but as you said you're just starting the ideas.

But as I've already said, I'd like to be in a Star Wars RP...

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
It should be based off the MMO [The old Republic], since it would be really easy to fit in different events.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
You should add clones to be playable. Then I would definently join. NO MATTER WHAT!

Endgame

:D
If you're gonna make a star wars RP, it'd be a lot cooler if it were set in the post-empire expanded universe. I can't help but think one based around Talon Karrade uniting the smuggler factions against the imperial remnant would be pretty epic. It'd fit in with the Jedi idea too, as at that stage, Luke's established the jedi acadamy on Yavin 4 and gathered a small group of them to himself to help teach. It'd mean a much more playable scale, and more freedom in-charater, compared to the Jedi of the old republic, as a lot of jedi knoweledge and tradition was lost during the purge.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Do what I did, make a Star Wars with Greek Mythology elements...but mine didn't work so out so great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back