• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Windows 7 (BETA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralor Penwat

lots of things have changed from windows vista,XP,95,ME,98,2000, etc to windows 7. wanna know one thing that hasnt? Our old pal the Blue Screen of Death. Lots of people were were testin windows7 so its about time someone met 'im before a reboot. will microsoft fix this problem by release? i doubt it. but who knows? will they EVER? idk. i am just sayin this has been around since 13 years ago and its gotten anoying

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I rarely get a BSoD enough to complain about it and the few times I have gotten it, it has never been fatal.

Also, it's still in beta. There will still be flaws. Bitch once the completed product is released.

Ralor Penwat

the main reason i bring this up is if i plug 2 things of a related funcion windows 7 crashes, memory dumps, and reboots just like vista!
Edit:
I.E.: flash drive+mp3=BSoD

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Again, it's a beta.

And seriously, Macs suck anyways. They have nowhere near the power you can get with a PC.

So if you wanna bitch, go use linux or something.

Ralor Penwat

well i suppse youre right not to mention vista was windows 7 just choped off the wip's to compete with new osx program so it might as well be called "windows 7 perma-beta"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back