• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the X-Blade Look Different?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

I wonder if the X-blade will look different based on its process being made... the X-blade in bbs was conjured based on a split duality... and the x blade was like in half or something. This makes me wonder, how will it look in kingdom hearts three when there are 7 and 13 people conjuring it this time. Like I believe the X blade will look different, since kingdom hearts has had different appearances as well. Does this make any sense?

Sally-boiii

Awards
One could assume that the chi blade will look as it is "supposed" to look, (like how it appeared in Aqua's fight against Venitas). So more than likely, unless they decide to change it for lore reasons or something, it'll look like this pretty much.
Maybe with the color scheme changed or something. IDK

Zul

Awards
I imagine it's "incomplete" state was shown through the internal battle in Ventus, and that the external one we saw is the intended design of the complete X-Blade.

So no, I don't think it will look different.

I hope it would though, because it looks awful.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The X-Blade's design is so bad that I hope it gets a new design for III. Though it probably won't happen.

Heck, just make the Keyblade from the Nightmare's End/Mirage Split Reality Shift the X-Blade.
It looks 1000% cooler.
900px-Combined_Keyblade_KH3D.png

Vmkblaster1

The X-Blade's design is so bad that I hope it gets a new design for III. Though it probably won't happen.

Heck, just make the Keyblade from the Nightmare's End/Mirage Split Reality Shift the X-Blade.
It looks 1000% cooler.
900px-Combined_Keyblade_KH3D.png

i love this keyblade so much!!!!!! What is it exactly, like how does it correlate to kingdom hearts story?

Caxinuld

Awards
I used to think the X-Blade's current design was cool until I saw the NE/MS Keyblade. Now I wish that was repurposed as the new X-Blade.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I hope it gets a major redesign. The X-Blade looks atrocious. Heck Pixie Petal looks leagues better than it.

Caxinuld

Awards
Imagine if the X-Blade had a transformation & it became a cat o' nine tails using keychains from various keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back