• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Steamboat Willie be a Ok world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
*trips over a box* ahhh uh..

Well I don't really think so... You know... Colors are more attractive..
I wonder if theres gonna be a walt disney keyblae =D

Playcell

wouldn't it be cool if the world changes into color after we seal/unseal the keyhole or watever we have to do this time around. ur mission: Bring color :D

btw Jok3r has a very good point. They can't make it 'totally' soundless that would be weird. But i hope the world has those line thingys that cross by. u know what im saying?..those vertical lines in old movies.
o and i hope it has old school polka dot-y music lol

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
REala728 said:
haha i have faith.. the color will set it aside from all the others.. im just hoping it wont go as far as to cut all the talking and make us read what they say after their lips stop moving (like those super old movies) or make the music for the world a cheap piano going crazy XD

yeah, I've been worrying about that, but I think it'll be fine.

lokien

Wouldn't it be cruel if they did a color-based puzzle in that world? E.G. Step on the green pad to advance forward, step on the yellow pad to delete your saved data.

yuna:)

It might get disturbing at first but yeah, the steam-boat willie world will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back