• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Steamboat Willie be a Ok world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Steamboat Willie be a Ok world?
Cause it looks boring without colors.
since sora's eyes are weird...
i think i might suffer from a color problem
from playing that world too long...
anyone think it will be ok?:confused:

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha i have faith.. the color will set it aside from all the others.. im just hoping it wont go as far as to cut all the talking and make us read what they say after their lips stop moving (like those super old movies) or make the music for the world a cheap piano going crazy XD

YoshiAngemon

Well, if any of you ever watched The Three Stooges, they were in Black & White! But I have 2 DVDs of them with the shorts colorized.

Sora's star

Steamboat Willie will be a great world, but my eyes will hurt if I will play it to much because I don't stand to see black and white movies(or games)

Endgame

:D
REala728 said:
haha i have faith.. the color will set it aside from all the others.. im just hoping it wont go as far as to cut all the talking and make us read what they say after their lips stop moving (like those super old movies) or make the music for the world a cheap piano going crazy XD

I would suggest that the music for the world will be a modernised version of the cheap piano gone crazy theme, a sort of parody of the original music that sounds better whilst still identifiable as from that time period, much in a similar way to the music from Deep Jungle, Agrabah and Halloween Town.

riku7244

no matter how bad dall and boring it may look now am shre they will have lots of wacky and serpirseing things in it to keep you awake

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Actually the black and white, and the new style, look really cool.

Sora and the gang look so awesome...

Angel From Above

I think its gonna be great, its really different. I cant think of any games really to hand that have had black and white levels. I think its gonna be interesting! Cant wait to see how it turns out!

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i hve the mickey mouse disney collection and it has some steamboat willie episodes and tere in black & white so i think im used to it o and www.sorasdomain.net has just said that the mickey and pete from sw r very diffrent form the story in kh2

That Boi Leek

It would be funny but would make me mad @ tha same time if they did do SB Wille World like old movies (after talking the screen goes black with subtitles)....what if they did that every time Sora & others used magic or got hit...or every time sora or anybody made a noise......*Sora gets hit* *Screen goes black* *Ouch!*

PurestOfHeart

This world is going to be great, although it might hurt the eyes at first because of its lack of colours, but I like it. It looks different from any of the other worlds seen in KHII, and it will be the first world in black and white that I've seen for a long time.
Besides, the Keyblade is probably going to be black and white too, so when you go to the other worlds which will be in colour, it will look unique.

diogo14

i think i'm really going to like this world... because it's different from all the others it will be a great world to explore... i think it will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back