• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora go into the shadows?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosraider8

in kh it says the closer you becaome to the light thr greater your shadow will becaome (or something like that). sora is becoming closer to the light. i think in kh2 sora will be tempted to go to the shadows because of the saying about becoming closer to the light. i also think that he MAY not a yes, but a MAY go to the shadows along with riku. and kiari will be the one to save sora, but sora will be the one to save riku. and goffy and donald will leave sora when he gos to the shadows, but will come back to him when he comes back to the light. what do you guys think. remember i said MAY that means im not sure its just a thought ok so dont be going all crazy ok. tell me what ever you guys think!!!

twilightdarkness

Re: will sora go to the shadows!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I mean sora is the hero of light if u didnt know and like Sora said himself "Whereever there is Darkness there is a glimar of light"

twilightdarkness

Unless Sora goes to dark and learns to control dark powers and goes back to light and becomes Twilight

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

To the topic starter: Click the link in my sig.

chaosraider8

yes i know that sora is the hero of light but what if the shadows overcome sora just as they did riku? yes he did say that, but the other quote i said could also mean something to if you think about it for a while as i did. but what do you really think though? im still not sure if he will or not. that is just a thought i will keep thinking until kh2 comes out so i can see for myself!!!

twilightdarkness said:
I mean sora is the hero of light if u didnt know and like Sora said himself "Whereever there is Darkness there is a glimar of light"

karthikg

ok stop making dumb threads.. and watch the forum video in monkeybutts sig

TruChaos

ummmm just maybe you can try a lil harder to think of a better theory.

KeybladeShadow88

well don't put his theory down to far guys ( although I don't think it will happen ) you have to remember that in the game they occasionaly brought up that the keyblade master will bring destruction and chaos upon worlds, maybe that was hinting twords sora turning dark, but like I said before I doubt it

chaosraider8

i like how you said that the keyblade master will bring destruction and chaos apun all worlds that backs up my theory even more. i think this is hinting towards sora going to the shadows. yes i do dout it a little to and so will others as well, but still just think about it and it will hit you. if you pay close attention to kh there are many clues to hinting towards sora tuning to the shadows. maybe the chaos and destruction thing the game says is a big clus to my theory. none of us know for sure until the game reli comes out. until then we will have to keep thinking i guess!!!

KeybladeShadow88 said:
well don't put his theory down to far guys ( although I don't think it will happen ) you have to remember that in the game they occasionaly brought up that the keyblade master will bring destruction and chaos upon worlds, maybe that was hinting twords sora turning dark, but like I said before I doubt it

alchemist

the only one who has done that is riku and i think sora would never do that because that would mean he will have to lose his friends and his heart and his friends are like the main reason why he is fighting the SHADOWS am i right

alchemist

they could have been talking about riku you know he is also a keyblade master too

twilightdarkness

they were talking about Riku because at the time everyone thought sora was the keyblade master while riku was damaging the worlds

fizban

sora might start to think like malificent and riku though, maybe he'll think that his heart is strong enough and that he will overcome the power and control it like riku and not fail

just a thought>.<

AHeartless

Well if it's a REEEALLLY sunny day I'd go to shadows because it is cooler there... hahahah.

But that big light & big shadow thing... I think they'll come greater equally. So there is as big possible to fall to shadows as going to light allways. And what will Sora choose depends what he feels in his heart.

MochaCat244, it isn't only a Disney game, it is also a Square-Enix game.
biggrin.gif
Don't tell that dumb excuse when you don't think theories like this won't happen.

Soren

Awards

Honestly, that might not be far from the truth. After all, we don't exactly know who the "Duel-Weilding" unknown is. And most of the unknowas have dwelled in the darkness. For all we know, it could happen. Not very likely, but it could happen.

Oblivion14

Riku does overcome the power of darkness and control it.... :eek: (play CoM: RR) >__>

And not only that, he uses it for good...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back