• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora become a true hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaebora

Time and again Phil and Hercules keep telling Sora Donald and Goofy that they still don’t have what it takes to be heroes. All three of them have put their lives on the line to save many worlds several times. I just replayed kingdom hearts one and Hercules tells them ‘the only way you can learn how to be a true hero is the same way I did.’ Even though the three have put their lives on the line, no one has willingly sacrificed their life, like Hercules did for Megara. You think Sora will die to put this petty argument to rest? Lol

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
I'm pretty sure Sora, Donald and Goofy are acknowledged as true heroes by the end of Olympus' story in Kingdom Hearts II. The gods paint images of the trio in the sky with the stars, harking back to Phil's dream from the film. Phil also said that it "wasn't his call" to decide whether they were true heroes, so I figure the picture in the sky was supposed to be the Gods telling Sora and the others that they had succeeded.

Whether what's happened between KHII and KHIII will affect their "true hero" status is anybody's guess, though.

Sdog

Awards
With how the theme of resolution keeps getting thrown around for this one we better hear Herc and Phil say something. We will climb Mount Olympus, bring down all 4 titans, and shut down Hades for the 3rd time. I want to see our boys drawn in the stars once more (though I'm sure them getting it the first time was more than enough to be considered "heroes") and hear the crowds shout "There's Phils boys!"

Then my dream of Air Sora's dominating store shelves shall become a reality.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, Sora essentially sacrifices his life to wake Kairi up in KH1. He had no way of knowing he would be brought back. Also, they seem to be recognized by the gods as true heroes in KH2 when they get their constellations.

That being said, I wouldn’t mind seeing Sora risk his soul to save Hercules in KH3. Having something like that happen in the first world would be pretty epic and set the intense tone of the game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I thought they became "true heroes" at the end of KH2. Zeus put their murals in the stars.

EDIT: ninja'd.

Gaebora

I mean, Sora essentially sacrifices his life to wake Kairi up in KH1. He had no way of knowing he would be brought back. Also, they seem to be recognized by the gods as true heroes in KH2 when they get their constellations.

That being said, I wouldn’t mind seeing Sora risk his soul to save Hercules in KH3. Having something like that happen in the first world would be pretty epic and set the intense tone of the game.

Ah super true, missed my mind. I guess the stars everyone references is the prime facet of their worthy title

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
So if every star is a world, did the Gods in Olympus just rearrange a whole bunch of worlds to form the shapes of SDG in the sky? Or did they just create dozens of new worlds on a whim? Just how powerful are these Gods in the KH universe? Explain yourself Nomura.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
So if every star is a world, did the Gods in Olympus just rearrange a whole bunch of worlds to form the shapes of SDG in the sky? Or did they just create dozens of new worlds on a whim? Just how powerful are these Gods in the KH universe? Explain yourself Nomura.

Ooooh.
This should make the KH nitpicks Hall of Fame.

Xehanort wanted to put out all the stars because Zeus wouldn't make him a true hero with a star portrait
"Fine, if I can't, no one will"

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Xehanort wanted to put out all the stars because Zeus wouldn't make him a true hero with a star portrait
"Fine, if I can't, no one will"
Lmao.
So are we hoping for a Zeus super boss fight now? I could go for it. Especially if they're having a tournament of the Gods on Mt Olympus. Maybe SDG can enter because they've had their status as true heroes recognized. And Sora gets his Keyblade Armor here, because he's up against literal Gods.

Awards
Pretty sure Sora became a true hero at the end of the second visit to Olympus in KH2. I mean, the gods themselves gave him a constellation.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Lmao.
So are we hoping for a Zeus super boss fight now? I could go for it. Especially if they're having a tournament of the Gods on Mt Olympus. Maybe SDG can enter because they've had their status as true heroes recognized. And Sora gets his Keyblade Armor here, because he's up against literal Gods.

Would make sense. "Only Gods can reside on Mt. Olympus" was one the movie's rules. (and Herc had to become a true hero to be recognized as such, so they kinda have equal status)
Apparently KH III will give us the 4 Titans, so I can't really complain, but I do hope Zeus himself is featured somehow. A boss fight in the ultimate Cup would be ideal.

Also, RIP Cyclops. The most forgotten and forgettable Titan.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Would make sense. "Only Gods can reside on Mt. Olympus" was one the movie's rules. (and Herc had to become a true hero to be recognized as such, so they kinda have equal status)
Apparently KH III will give us the 4 Titans, so I can't really complain, but I do hope Zeus himself is featured somehow. A boss fight in the ultimate Cup would be ideal.

Also, RIP Cyclops. The most forgotten and forgettable Titan.

Maybe the Cyclops is under Xigbar's control. That would explain why he was chosen for that world.

Sdog

Awards
Maybe the Cyclops is under Xigbar's control. That would explain why he was chosen for that world.

ywpPHgu.gif

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Ah, see what you did there. (but Xigbar only kinda does)
And the plot twist is that the Cyclops has a yellow eye.

And he put his other eye on a Keyblade, to look beyond the... what's with this series and eyes, btw?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Ah, see what you did there. (but Xigbar only kinda does)
And the plot twist is that the Cyclops has a yellow eye.

And he put his other eye on a Keyblade, to look beyond the... what's with this series and eyes, btw?
Every writer has their thing. With Star Wars it was hands.
Maybe what's in the box is the MoM's other eye haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back