• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Roxas be able to duel weild in KH 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamatos

I just thought, will ppl be able to make Roxas Duel weild during gameplay in 359/2 days

Grey

I only see it happening at specific parts in the storyline, or as an ability gained toward the end of the story.

DarkRoxasNobody

Not at first, but sometime in the game you should probably learn a ability for Roxas to double-weild. I he didn't double-weild in the game it would be kind of weird because at the end of the game you watch the Deep Dive scene at Memory's Skyscraper. Maybe we will be able to battle Riku too, as like a final boss or something.

Megamatos

maybe but still the idea would be cool, cuase I can see the Roxas vs Riku fight as a last boss and the movies show Roxas duel weilding so

Nameless

There is an intense Keyblade Hand-off Theory basically claiming that Roxas won't be able to dual-wield until Xion returns to Sora.

Megamatos

yea thats in the storyline not in gameplay, but maybe he has different drives and duel weild is one of them

RisingOblivion

I agree with most of you. He will probally be able to duel wield later in the game by getting that certain ability or something similar. It would be very awesome if fighting Riku was an end boss or something also.

Megamatos

I could see that since that was the lst fight Rixas had before he was sent to the data twilight town

Nameless

There is no evidence to support that Roxas dual-wields while Xion has a keyblade (fake or not).

The main point I got from Key of Valor's theory is that Xion disappears before Roxas fights Riku, thus allowing him to dual-wield by the time he gets to this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back