• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will changing sim cards affect my game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hlc1988

Awards
Hi,

So I play Unchained on my mobile which is a Samsung Galaxy S7. I live in the UK. But next week I am travelling to the US for two and a half weeks, in which I am changing my sim card temporarily so I can use my phone in the US without getting a huge bill.

I'm just wondering if changing my sim card will affect my game? I just don't want it to mess with all the hard work I've put into the game. I already lost my KH Unchained progress once when I changed phones...

Obviously I am concerned as I will be very annoyed if I lose everything on it. It is linked to my Facebook account but do I need to back anything up at all?

Muke

whatever
Awards
No, the game is only tied to your Facebook account -- changing the SIM card will not affect your account at all, so don't worry. :)

hlc1988

Awards
No, the game is only tied to your Facebook account -- changing the SIM card will not affect your account at all, so don't worry. :)

Ah thanks! I may just not even play it while away but that means missing out on two and a half weeks worth of jewels!!! So I may just log on to get that but wanted to be sure it would be safe to do so! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back