• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will 358/2 Days Multiplayer Fail?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

358/2 Multiplayer

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Just wait for the Darn game SHESSH

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

Hello once again. Pgerv12 here with yet another poll.....shocker haha

Well today i have a gameplay poll for all of you. So with out further adieu Will 358/2 Days Multiplayer Fail?
I for one will say yes it will because of its amount of people i mean 4 big Org Coats with some people caring big and some what complex weapons to fight with. They'd take up the whole screen and you couldn't see the enemies. ahem any way i want to hear everyones opinion on this.

You've got 3 days

Last week I asked people if they would like to play as #14 and of course most of you said yes.....duh

Also i have news from Square enix/ Famitsu that the FFXIII demo on the FFVII Advent Children Complete will be as long as the movie. So yes were looking at an hour and a half of playable demo.....i for one am excited because If the Movie and game are on Blu-ray that means it won't be Region Locked. Because Blu-ray rolls that way.

FINAL FANTASY XIII • FinalFantasyXIII.net • FINAL FANTASY 13 • VERSUS

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I chose "Just wait for the darn game SHEESH".

And they wouldn't take up the whole screen if everyone can move individually.

Macabre

Gold Member
My answer is poll option number 3.

We should just wait and see.

Last week I asked people if they would like to play as #14 and of course most of you said yes.....duh
Depends, if she has awesome attacks and moves, then yes.

Also i have news from Square enix/ Famitsu that the FFXIII demo on the FFVII Advent Children Complete will be as long as the movie. So yes were looking at an hour and a half of playable demo.....i for one am excited because If the Movie and game are on Blu-ray that means it won't be Region Locked. Because Blu-ray rolls that way.
It's really cool that they've given a one and half hour long demo of FFXIII with the movie.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Eh..........i dunno. It could, it might, i dont have a DS, my sister has one, i cant play it, so i dont know, and i never will.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it will provide a challenge, yes, but then again so will playing a single character in a horde of enemies.
Difference is - now you'll have people backing you up.
I trust them not to monstersize the Org Members' sprites, and it doesn't look like they did so from the gameplay caps we got.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I think it will provide a challenge, yes, but then again so will playing a single character in a horde of enemies.
Difference is - now you'll have people backing you up.
I trust them not to monstersize the Org Members' sprites, and it doesn't look like they did so from the gameplay caps we got.

I guess. its a DS, remember. It wont be perfect.

Rix

:)
Awards
We'll wait and see. but I do personally have a good feeling about the multiplayer.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Answer 3 and wait. And I'd like to see multiplayer considering you'll have alot to do if you're multiplayer mode and so forth and I kind of like the idea and such...but we don't really know yet.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'd never really seen KH as being a multiplayer themed title, but I admit that I did used to want to be able to play as members of the Organization XIII much like this is offering now. I think it will be great fun, especially if you have enough friends to battle alongside, but in terms of canon story value, I'm not going to be bothered. It's more of a crazy Heartless smash fest. I loved titles like Zelda: Four Swords, so considering how much I adore KH, this should be ideal for me.

-- Andy

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well you have to consider the connection; Wifi isn't amazing to begin with. Maybe they'll do what they did with Smash Bros. and have a disconnected person by replaced by an AI.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
WiFi? I didn't even consider that O_O. I have friends all over the globe who are into KH, so that would be an excellent function. A Friend Code feature would suit me fine. As for connection, the only game I've ever had problems with is Brawl. Games like Mario Kart for DS and Wii were incredibly smooth and quick to load/transist.

Anyway, like I said, I wasn't expecting online, unless it was confirmed [I've been away a lot recently haha]. I'd gladly accept it though.

-- Andy

meep2meep

Awards
I dont think it will fail... yeah the screen is small but each player would be playing from 3rd person view so all screens of who ever was playing would look different... all from different angles...

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Exuncly, I mean even if you look here..

days12.jpg

Yes that's only Roxas, but you could easily fit three more characters on there, plus a colossal Heartless and mini-beasts =P.

-- Andy

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing how it's the same perspective as any other Kingdom Hearts game (GBA CoM aside), saying Multiplayer'd get in the way is to say Goofy and Donald got in the way as far as the visual space is concerned.
And they didn't :D

meep2meep

Awards
Seeing how it's the same perspective as any other Kingdom Hearts game (GBA CoM aside), saying Multiplayer'd get in the way is to say Goofy and Donald got in the way as far as the visual space is concerned.
And they didn't :D

No they just get in the way when playing with white mushys :closedeyes:

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I think it wont be a bust but itll be entertaining.
I dont see how this game could last for a long time but i do see it as being a hit.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'm going to spend almost all my time on the main story.. that's why I play Kingdom Hearts anyway, for the single player experience. I do however find myself drawn back just to play around fighting Heartless. Multiplayer sounds excellent for that~

-- Andy

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I used to go on WiFi with Mario Kart DS, everybody used cheat codes. It was friggin ridiculous. Thats what im afraid is going to happen with 358/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back