• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wikipedia Ven+Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoshadowXC

hey all

I am not all that knowledgable when it comes to wikipedia, so I am not 100% on creating or editing pages

so I am coming to you guys

PLEASE SOMBODY EDIT THE VEN PAGE AND THE AQUA PAGE!!!!

actually, an aqua page does not even exist yet

I have not analyzed the secret ending to the fullest extent, so I'm sure some of you know it better than me

so can sombody please

a.) create an aqua page

b.) put accurate, known information on both of those characters

c.) PUT PICTURES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and d.) maybe create a page for some of the other characters, or just create a Final mix + secret ending page, for which to list ALL the characters involved in that scene

that way, you wouldn't have to worry about renaming pages

thanks a lot!

please respond if you want to contribute to the ven/aqua/fm+SE/KHIII pages

Gabranth

Awards

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Nothing has been confirmed.

There's no need for a Wikipedia article on them. We don't even know why TES says it...

We don't even know who Ven and Aqua are yet.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I read a translation of the ES battle where the first things he says are Aqua and Ven. Was this made up or do you just think it's referring to something else? I haven't been using these name because there's a lot of contraversy over them.

The way the sentences are translated, the sentence looks more fragmented then whole. They could just be words he uses rather than names.

Vulcrypt

I read a translation of the ES battle where the first things he says are Aqua and Ven. Was this made up or do you just think it's referring to something else? I haven't been using these name because there's a lot of contraversy over them.

It wasn't made up... we just don't know for sure if he was talking about the BHS and the FS is all (Although it is very likely...).

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
They exist, but we still don't know who are they.

No. We don't know what the words "Ven" and "Aqua" mean.

Did we make a Wikipedia page on every blurred line of nonsense that spattered across the screen in Deep Dive?

"THIS TIME I'LL FIGHT"
OMG WIKI PAGE MUST HAVE. THIS OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT THERE IS SOME SORT OF NOBODY KEYBLADE MASTER DUDE THAT HAS SECKZ WITH MICKEY AND DECIDES THAT IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK WITH KAIRI BY HIS SIDEEE.

No.

daxter fan

No. We don't know what the words "Ven" and "Aqua" mean.

Did we make a Wikipedia page on every blurred line of nonsense that spattered across the screen in Deep Dive?

"THIS TIME I'LL FIGHT"
OMG WIKI PAGE MUST HAVE. THIS OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT THERE IS SOME SORT OF NOBODY KEYBLADE MASTER DUDE THAT HAS SECKZ WITH MICKEY AND DECIDES THAT IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK WITH KAIRI BY HIS SIDEEE.

No.

come on, perhaps we don't know what they mean or whatever, but what actually can be "Aqua" or "Ven" (which of course is in latin) other than names? Maybe aqua is what Sora does in the toiled and Ven is what Riku does.

Cealis

Memory Skyscaper. Damn those people running up it.
And, I want to know what this nonsense is with people running around saying "OMG! VEN MEANS SKY!"

....No. Ven means Ven. Now, saying its latin, Ven=Ventus. That equals <i>wind</i> not sky. My username is one form of Sky in latin.

Big difference... That's like saying Xaldin's element was sky. -_-

armytaco

Why not just make a wiki page saying " it is suggested that the names reffered to by the Enigmatic Soldier in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + are in fact the names of the two other knights fighting alongside him in the unlockable ending: Aqua and Ven"

swizzle

You are such a drag..
AQUA AND VEN ARE NOT THEIR NAMES!!! they have not been confirmed by s.e or nomaru or anyone...and i doubt that any page will be up for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back