• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wiiware kh coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasthemighty

In my parents basement, sittining in a beanbag cha
So i'm sure everyone has heard of Wiiware: the online database of games made specifically for download to the wii. well the other day i was playing a wiiware game and it got me thinking... THERE SHOULD BE A WIIWARE KINGDOM HEARTS!! Coded would be perfect, especially the fact that it is episodic and has a wii suitable battle system. I know a lot of people don't like the idea of kh on wii but it could just be a port of the version for phones so you wouldn't have to go out and buy a wii to play it. DO NOT BITE MY HEAD OFF!!!

Abbot

Good idea, but lots of people have already talked about this. You should probably go checking around before making a thread like this. :/

Also, yeah. That'd be pretty neat. I wouldn't mind the Wii getting some love.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's only your opinion. I think KH games should stay where they were made.

Abbot

∞;4435049 said:
That's only your opinion. I think KH games should stay where they were made.

What, the Playstation? There are Nintendo KH games, too. >_>
In fact, one of said Nintendo KH games was ported to the Playsation. :/
Plus, if they ever do bring Coded over, they may not have any other option...

Well, y'know, besides releasing every episode together as a full game.

Karutomaru

Banned
Yeah. It'd definitely work, but the difference between a cellphone keypad and the Wiimote is pretty blatant. But I've never played Coded so what do I know?

Ramenz

Yeah. It'd definitely work, but the difference between a cellphone keypad and the Wiimote is pretty blatant. But I've never played Coded so what do I know?

The coded system is pretty basic, using the regular keys of a number pad. (I think)

Sorikux

So they have a history of doing it.. even better.
Maybe they should make a KH game for the iTouch, nothing too hard, with basic controling and such, since they have Final Fantasy 'based' games on it already.

Yeah, I really doubt they'd make an important KH entry on the iPhone :p

WiiWare is most logical. They've done it before with FFIV: The After Years (very successful game on WiiWare) and Nomura even said casual/new players to KH can enjoy it. Seems perfect to me. Now to wait for the announcement...

BluesStar21

That would be pretty awesome, Own a KH game for DS, PS2, and Wii what more can you ask for.

State

Awards
So they have a history of doing it.. even better.
Maybe they should make a KH game for the iTouch, nothing too hard, with basic controling and such, since they have Final Fantasy 'based' games on it already.

see: MGS Touch

no... just, no.

Sorikux

Why would you guys think there would be motion controls? Not every Wii game uses them. Many don't. Fast paced games like KH wouldn't have you swing around or anything. That's just stupid. And how would motion controls work in Coded? Whenever there's a KH3 platform thread there's always people saying they don't want it on the Wii because of the "waggle" when they'd never implement them except *MAYBE* minor things like magic pointing or something. No Keyblade attacks though.

Chances are that if Coded comes to WiiWare it'll use the Wii remote and Nunchuk WITHOUT motion controls and maybe even the classic controller if they wanna implement that.

State

Awards
I don't mean it like that, I mean something like CoM, where its pretty easily controlled.

oh good! but i would only want the mini-games to be stylus-only, not all of the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back