• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wii Music Competition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, I was bored one day and I thought of this. Just send me your BEST Wii music videos, and we'll hold a competition to see who's is the best. Everyday I will give out a new song, today and tomorrow's song is "September". It will change Thursday. By tomorrow I'll have my friend code posted, so post your friend code so I can get them registered, and you can send me your videos.

I can see why ya may think this is dumb, but I thought, "Eh, why not?"

S

Shadow Soldier

Today and Tomorrow's song is September, yet the song changes on Wednesday. You know tomorrow is Wednesday right?

Also, I lol'd at the fact that you bought the game. But I lmao'd at the fact that you thought other people on these forums bought it.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Lol, I guess today is tuesday, I was thinking it was monday.

I really don't care, I don't think it's a fun game really, I just wanted to see what all I could do with it to make it seem a bit funner. People may actually make some good vids. I've been surprised by stuff like this before.

Also, FYI, it's not my game, it's my brother's. But, I bought the wii so I get to use it however I'd like.

S

Shadow Soldier

Dude report your parents, your brother is being tortured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back