• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why,why, Why???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

got_kh2?

lol, i had a dream where i was in the game, and some huge keyblade comes out of nowhere and kills me... then i wake up to find that it is 3 in the morning...

Xodyc

i had one last night where i went to a store, got the game, put it in my ps2, start playing & just as the game's about to start my ps2 busts on me & im staring at a blank screen....
i had two more.. one where as i get close to the game, it gets farther...& another where i was playing & instead of the real game it was a demo disc & there was a KH2 video on it..no playable demo

1948dragon_

I had alot of those dreams befor I got a chance to play the japan version ^^ envy me muahahahahahahahaha:D

Edit: I was just kidding I didnt play it :(

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Wow... I remember having dreams like that... but most of the time it was with me and bishoujo and we- Uh... nevermind...

Luckily I have patience, so I can wait if I have to... except if they extend the release date...

PSPForDummies

Or the whole dream, you know you actually HAVE the game, but you cant get the packaging open, so you hav e to get home to get scisors (however you spell that) and the whole dream is one BIG F**KING TRAFFIC JAM! And then when you get home you wake up

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I have been dreaming about Kingdom Hearts until I got the game and now I dream every day that I have Kingdom Hearts and I played it with a friend and there was 2 plaer mode.Man I desperatly want the game.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
If you have dreams about it, you seriously are obssesed and need to go outside and socialize. I'm serious too, its just a game, do something else while you wait and the months will go by faster.

D

Dexter

Ive been having these weird thoughts latley, like is any of this for real or not? In a dream I imagine im at this covention. I ask a sercurity guard where are they showing kh2? The guard points to me at this both. I go to the both, there are a large crownd of people in line. Finnaly when it's my turn I wake up.

To me i felt like i was really at this convention! But alas! It's ONLY a dream ( sadly). Honestly either im obbssed with kh2! Or i cant wait to play a game that I have waited for 5 and a half year's to play ( You be the judge!)An i waited for the first kh for 2 years when i was 6 ( Im now 13). An now to here it's coming THIS YEAR and 2 MONTH FROM NOW it just give's me goosebumps!

Thank GOd for this franchise it make's look forward to somthing instead of looking back!!!

krazyaznsyco

seriously, i need the game. once i have heard of it, i need IT!!! I ll hurt anyone in my way. The dreams are the worst. Kingdom Hearts One and Chain of Memories....Ive played both like eight times already!!!!! Im not kidding. Seriously, if i go to the store and found out its sold out, ill hurt him and yell big time. yes, its obsessive, but so what? i already have friends, and they are not a big distraction to reach my goal of kh2. AHHHH!
ALL the homework in two months!!! you know how much homework you get from Arroyo? too much!!! yes, i am obsessed but at least i have friends!!!!haha!!!

Eddie Boy

Sometimes I imagine me walking down a street then all of a sudden a ton of heartless appear and then two keyblades appear in my hands. I then kill them all. Never had dreams though.

onyxrhapsody87

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
If you have dreams about it, you seriously are obssesed and need to go outside and socialize. I'm serious too, its just a game, do something else while you wait and the months will go by faster.

You're not necessarily obsessed if you dream about KH... It does help, but people who aren't as serious can still have dreams about it...

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
The closest thing to dreaming about KH I can rememberis that one weird dream I had about Mickey Mouse that one time... But like, that could've been anything, since I was studying for exams at the time. XD I was probably crazy.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
i had a dream once when there were thousands of heartless who looked like a cross between the nobody and the neoshadows (reminds me of the chasers...) and then 3 keyblades popped up in front of me and one i carried with my mind and i sliced through all of them. i really think i'm really obsessed with this... i need to take a break.... JUST KIDDING!!!:D i'm never gonna stop my desire for kh2!!! NEVER!!!:D

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
I had a dream where i was at work (Taco Bell) and all of a sudden, Mickey appears there and pulls out a large Machine gun and basicaly mows down Maleficent with it, and im standing behind the counter, watching in awe. Then my dog wakes me up and i get all pissed and yell at her and try to go back to sleep, hoping i dream about it again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back