• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Xemnas looking for the Xhamber of Waking? And other questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbe

^Thanks dude!

I find it's much better to ask the pros for information on vague plot points than to try to sift through dozens of interviews, but that's just me. Even having read a bunch of those interviews, one can only remember so many plot points that were never in the actual games. With this series it's pretty well impossible to know everything that's going on plot-wise. Thanks for bearing with me.

Hobbe

So now that I've got all my silly rookie questions answered (for now...) ...

The most sensible hypothesis we have right now is that "Xemnas was using his connection to Terra as a means of getting information about Ven from the proposed Lingering Will inhabiting Aqua's armor? And he wanted to find Ven because his empty husk of a body made him a perfect Xehanort heart-seed candidate?"

That sounds good to me.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
[video=youtube;n0E9RNPcFQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0E9RNPcFQg[/video]
Xemnas is talking to someone in that room, for sure.
Him talking with Aqua's armor makes sense given with what we know. Aqua would be the only one who knows were Ven is and we have the Lingering Will, which is Terra's strong emotions and thoughts animated. So her armor having her last thoughts and feelings embedded in it when she detached it to save Terra is very likely.
since LS can speak tho we don't know if sora can hear him anyway do you think aqua armor speaks to does some of aqua's emotion in the armor

h.e.hassanein

Is it just me or does this whole ~Xemnas has Terra's memories therefore he has Terra's feelings and wants to look for his old friends~ thing sound really dumb? Because Xemnas otherwise does a bunch of things we know Terra would object to doing...
And if Xemnas is looking for Ven as the perfect vessel or whatever....that still sounds dumb to me because at this point Xehanort is making it rain with the vessels, seriously. Past norts, org. XII norts, his own heartless and nobody, and maybe even the puppets vexen was making (there are more than just xion and riku's replica according to the manga, which is supposedly canon)
So for this man who is literally dropping vessels to go to lengths just to use Ventus as one...it just doesn't sound right to me.

Maybe Xemnas is interested in reviving Ventus because he knows that Ventus had the darkness stripped away from him, and would be a perfect candidate for one of the seven lights? He won't have his big War go to plan if he doesn't gather up all 20 players. But then again he always has the princesses..... urghhhh

Xehanort-X-blade

Is it just me or does this whole ~Xemnas has Terra's memories therefore he has Terra's feelings and wants to look for his old friends~ thing sound really dumb? Because Xemnas otherwise does a bunch of things we know Terra would object to doing...
And if Xemnas is looking for Ven as the perfect vessel or whatever....that still sounds dumb to me because at this point Xehanort is making it rain with the vessels, seriously. Past norts, org. XII norts, his own heartless and nobody, and maybe even the puppets vexen was making (there are more than just xion and riku's replica according to the manga, which is supposedly canon)
So for this man who is literally dropping vessels to go to lengths just to use Ventus as one...it just doesn't sound right to me.

Maybe Xemnas is interested in reviving Ventus because he knows that Ventus had the darkness stripped away from him, and would be a perfect candidate for one of the seven lights? He won't have his big War go to plan if he doesn't gather up all 20 players. But then again he always has the princesses..... urghhhh
well actually xemnas only have terra memories not his feeling xemnas have heart so i guess he have his own feeling and some of the posts you read about terra and xemnas not all of the answers you read was true some people just like post there theorys like they post saying xemnas is terranort lol anyway continue the to

EDIT:and i remember the only thing confirmed was terra memories in xemnas but never heard feelings

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

The manga isn't canon at all.

Perhaps it's the translation, but I think the quote leaves it open ended enough as to why Xemnas wants to find Ven. It pretty much just confirms that Xemnas knows who Ven is because of his memories and Terra considers him a friend, thus, Xemnas is looking for "the other friend". Not much is said about Xemnas' personal feelings.

Even though there were a lot of potential vessels it still took Xehanort a decade to collect twelve of them because not all of them are useful. The entire original Org. was meant to be vessels for Xehanort but in the end, only two of them were useful, the rest being too weak, treacherous, or having too strong a sense of self. Xehanort actually goes through great lengths to try and attain his vessels. I don't know if he's trying to make Ven one, but if he was I don't think his efforts are too out there.

Ven's pure heart is kind of irrelevant to Xehanort's plans at this point.

Hobbe

Finding Ven would definitely be a priority given how difficult it is to come by trustworthy humanoid Nobodies. If he could plant a seed in that empty shell he would probably have complete control. And Xehanort is definitely short on vessels even with his time hopping plan, or he wouldn't have needed to try so hard to make one out of Sora, right?

And yeah, Ven's heart would be irrelevant to that plan unless they could actually gain control of Sora.

Xehanort-X-blade

there's 3 reason's in my mind

1st) master xehanort want's ven to get the X blade again

2nd) or maybe xehanort wanted ventus as the 13th dark vessel but since he couldn't find him he changed his plan to choose between riku or sora

3rd) he want's a new young and strong body xehanort is just like a ghost lol since terranort split into 2 xemnas and ASOD tho ventus have no darkness in his heart anymore since vanitas left him guess he can't posses him so the (3rd) answer not close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back