• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Was Riku In The LoD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Maybe to test Sora's Stregnth? I don't really know I'm guessing it was just a test to see how Sora's doin because you didn't have to deplete all of his health since he just ran away

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I would say the same. He have not fought his best friend in a year so he was just seeing how strong and more mature he has become. Also he wanted to know that was it okay for him to let Sora take down that big Heartless.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I agree. I think he was testing Sora when he fought him. At the same time, I think Riku was in LoD because he was tracking down Xigbar.

King_of_Hearts

I dont think he fought sora. When I entered the battle it was sora who wanted to fight, and you were expect to bring down his hp. However he never came at you he only attacked heartless, and if you did get hit it was becasue his attack splashed over from him attacking a heartless. If those heartless werent in the battle, you would be able to sit there and he wouldnt fight you.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
He was in LoD to help Sora. He "fought" (He barely shows any effort during the fight) to not blow his cover. Remember, he doesn't want to show Sora what he's become. He'd rather make Sora think he's some Org. member than show himself.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
And like K_O_H said, he seemed as if he was aiming for the heartless. It made me think he was mostly looking like he was fighting Sora when he was actually helping him. Although he still had to make it look real.

neji_sorariku

at first i was like confused with why Riku was fighting the heartless and at the same time fighting me...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
he came to the LoD to warn them about the dragon and to test sora's strength but not blow his cover thats why he never told the emperor his name and to leave another clue for sora

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
roxas99 said:
maybe he didn't want to blow his cover with DiZ and all (what with being in the form of Xenahort A.K.A fake Ansem and working with DiZ)
ummmmm DiZ already knew it was riku...remember in TWTNW Ansem the Wise A.K.A DiZ said that he felt bad for what he was making riku do and it was his foult that he hd turned into that form....so yeah there you go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back