• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was it easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Actually,even without the map the worlds were easy to navigate.

Edit:

Keep on beating Setzer and skipping the cutscene and maybe the glitch won't happen.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I disabled that map.

You know what else I didn't like.
That they would bold the words in red to indicate where you needed to go.
For some reason, it just felt like they were dissing the player's reading comprehension skills.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually didn't mind much for the map. Even Hollow Bastion in KH1, when it came down to it, didn't present its difficulty by putting you through mazes. KH2 actually had a bit more of those. What made getting around harder was the platforming.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I agree.
They should keep the "flashyness" of drive forms and reaction commands, just make them less powerful, or with more limitations.

risingfalls

They could have done what they did in the first game and put more of an emphasis on timing in the reaction commands.

risingfalls

They did.
It's just that everything around the Reaction Commands made for one easy kill even if you missed.
Not really.
What I meant was that you could have pressed triangle a million times before the actual command popped up, and the attack would still have been executed.
As opposed to the first game, where if you tried Strike Raid (or Ragnarok, etc.) and missed the cues for pressing the button[raid, raid, raid, judgment] (whether you pressed too early or too late) the attack would have been stopped and you couldn't keep up the combo.
God dammit I'm doomed to play KH2 again soon at this rate =_=
gogogogogogogo

Macabre

Gold Member
I agree.
The Reaction Commands should have had a mini-game-like execution,like button timing or mashing.
I hope that in the next game,the Reaction Commands will be harder to execute.

Last edited:

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Made The Game Easy:
1. The Drive Forms was to powerfull and was easy to kill enimes
2. Reation Commands made the game to easy. Loved the way they made it, but they used it to much.

And if you don't think is that why, then they might have just wanted it to be easy and maybe the next KH will be very harder.

LionHeart14

i think they should make the reaction commands in KH3 if they put them in kind of like the limit break things in FFX. you know how for Tidus you have to push X exactly when the pointer passes over that darker grey area, with Auron you have the button combo you have to push, and with Wakka it's that slot machine type thing. Maybe to do different attacks and combos, you will have to do different things like that?

C

Colours

I agree.
The Reaction Commands should have had a mini-game-like execution,like button timing or mashing.
I hope that in the next game,the Reaction Commands will be harder to execute.

Your right, and maybe the controls wouldn't be that confusing.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I Got KH2 first and thought woh! Kh1 can't beat that but it did XD

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! sorry, i thought I was the only one who played kh2 before kh1 and CoM after kh1. but kh2 was too easy. because of the journal. in kh2 if you were stuck you just went to the journal and it told you exactly what to do where to go to and who to do... scratch the last part... meanwhile in KH1 if you were stuck it's like "tough $#!t figure it you for yourself." now we got jimminy telling us "ok you can"t find the cornerstone of light? well, from the little library go down the hall to the giant door and go inside. now you're going to have to fight a bunch of heartless you have never seen, all by yourself, ok be sure to have full MP and HP and lot's of healing items, OH! and don't forget to equip your strongest keyblade! after you beat them you go th the end of the room and minnie opens a door below the throne and there are stairs leading down to the cornerstone of light, ok later I love you Bye Bye." you know what i mean. that just bugged me. and the whole 'if-you-die-you-get-mickey-to-come-and-help-you-instead-of-dying-and-making-this-too-hard' thinl made the game waaaaay too easy.

C

Colours

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! sorry, i thought I was the only one who played kh2 before kh1 and CoM after kh1. but kh2 was too easy. because of the journal. in kh2 if you were stuck you just went to the journal and it told you exactly what to do where to go to and who to do... scratch the last part... meanwhile in KH1 if you were stuck it's like "tough $#!t figure it you for yourself." now we got jimminy telling us "ok you can"t find the cornerstone of light? well, from the little library go down the hall to the giant door and go inside. now you're going to have to fight a bunch of heartless you have never seen, all by yourself, ok be sure to have full MP and HP and lot's of healing items, OH! and don't forget to equip your strongest keyblade! after you beat them you go th the end of the room and minnie opens a door below the throne and there are stairs leading down to the cornerstone of light, ok later I love you Bye Bye." you know what i mean. that just bugged me. and the whole 'if-you-die-you-get-mickey-to-come-and-help-you-instead-of-dying-and-making-this-too-hard' thinl made the game waaaaay too easy.

You make absolutely no scence at all.oh wait

Twilight kingdom

Really, i liked it better. Not that i don't like a challenge, but i hate it when games are really really hard. I enjoyed playing one that had harder parts but was fairly easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back