• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was it easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Exactly. KHII would be better if it had more platforming/thinking.
And if the Disney worlds sort of fit with the plot better, like KHI.

I'm kinda dissapointed in kh2, I thought it would be a challenge but it wasn't.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Or just change the worlds around a bit.

Dark_Dragon

I'm helping Sora bop the Heartless on the head
To me, both seemed equally easy the first time I played them through.

But when I went back to KH1 after playing KH2, it seemed a lot more difficult, because the gameplay is alot slower. All the attacks are slower, and you just can't get through the enemies quite as quickly.

C

Colours

I liked how you could swim and climb on vines and stuff in KH1, so i hope they let you do that again in BBS and KH3. KH2 just feels too straight foreward :bored:

BBS should just go straight in the game and leave straight out of the game.

Macabre

Gold Member
I liked how you could swim and climb on vines and stuff in KH1, so i hope they let you do that again in BBS and KH3. KH2 just feels too straight foreward :bored:

Yeah,KH1 was cool with the interactivity in worlds.
Eh,I too hope that BBS(And KH3) returns the interactivity.

TerranOvermind

Sorry, kind of off-topic, but I've had somewhat of a problem with two copies of KH2 and didn't think it warranted the creation of a thread:

On my first copy of KH2 (at release), after the battle with Setzer in the Struggle tournament, the game kept freezing up after Roxas falls off the Twilight Town clock tower and the screen fades to static. Naturally, I kept playing Setzer over and over again hoping that THIS time it would finally keep going. No such luck. Finally, I just started skipping scenes, getting similar results, but one time out of 20 or so it FINALLY went on to the next scene and I was able to complete the rest of the game with no problems.

Now, I've gone and let a friend borrow my first copy, and I had to move to another state before I could get it back. So I've got another copy from GameStop and this one does the same thing at the same spot. Learning from my previous experience, I'm now skipping scenes left and right with no results. So I'm basically :cursing: right now.

So has anyone experienced a similar problem? Is it a glitch? A scratch? Am I supposed to LOSE to Setzer in order to progress? Or am I just monumentally unlucky and found the only two copies in existence that deals out this torment?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think part of what made this ridiculously easy was the Reaction Commands. It set Sora on Automatic Mode where all you had to do was button mesh while alternating X with triangle every once in a while. You didn't even have to time the Abilities right as opposed to KH1, where changing the distance changed your ability and timing was crucial.
Then there was the utter lack of platforming, making the game dull.
Then there was Sora and his Drive Forms and Final Form was a step short of God Mode.
It was enjoyable all in all but in a flashy kind of way, not one you have to think about it in the least.
v.v I missed platforming.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually found those helpful at times. I didn't mind Reaction Commands

They were fun and shizzles, indeed, and were helpful, but when I have a Big Body sliding at me at top speed, it was kind of hard to fight it without the Reaction Commands.
Those, in turn, killed it in one shot.
I'm not saying they weren't needed but I think they made some of the Reactions too strong.

Macabre

Gold Member
So has anyone experienced a similar problem? Is it a glitch? A scratch? Am I supposed to LOSE to Setzer in order to progress? Or am I just monumentally unlucky and found the only two copies in existence that deals out this torment?

It's a glitch.

You'll progress even if you lose to him.
By winning,you get the Champion Belt and the game shows you a cutscene of Roxas being announced the champion and Setzer walking away.
If you lose,You get a different award and Setzer gets announced the champion.

I wonder why the developers didn't make the worlds interactive like KH1.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
If they had made the worlds larger and harder to navigate, that would have helped a lot.

And if proud was noticeably more difficult than normal and beginner, that would have been awesome.
That way, normal would have provided an easier game for those new to the series, and proud would have provided a proper challenge to those who wanted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back