• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra looks like Xehanort.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiligan

I hate these, I know its been done many, many times before, but im gonna do it anyway-_-
What i think is that In the BBS trailer with Subs, MX says that "Those who use the pwer of darkness arnt qualified to weild the Keyblade" and he directs this twards Terra.

This leads me to assume that Terra at a point uses the power of darkenss. Like Riku, but that made me think of when Riku fought Roxas, and used the powers of darkness to turn inot HX, but he couldnt revert back, until ATW machine blew up Xemnas's KH, reverting him back.

What im drivin at is what if Terra was in the same situation, but there was no machine to blow up kingdom hearts, miraculsly restore his being, and so on soforth.
He uses exessive amounts of darkness causing him to change into a form of Xehanort, or possibly someone else. Not able to return to normal.

As to why hed be evil I have no idea.

And I got the Idea from the "Does Terra play the role of Riku" Thread.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I hate these, I know its been done many, many times before, but im gonna do it anyway-_-
What i think is that In the BBS trailer with Subs, MX says that "Those who use the pwer of darkness arnt qualified to weild the Keyblade" and he directs this twards Terra.

Actually, he says "those who submit to darkness" (or something along those lines)... Also, when he says this, they only thing we see is DS...

This leads me to assume that Terra at a point uses the power of darkenss. Like Riku, but that made me think of when Riku fought Roxas, and used the powers of darkness to turn inot HX, but he couldnt revert back, until ATW machine blew up Xemnas's KH, reverting him back.

Well, Riku actually used XH's power...

What im drivin at is what if Terra was in the same situation, but there was no machine to blow up kingdom hearts, miraculsly restore his being, and so on soforth.
He uses exessive amounts of darkness causing him to change into a form of Xehanort, or possibly someone else. Not able to return to normal.

Like I said, the reason Riku took on XH's form is because he used his power...

griever

Hmm... this is a valid point, you've obviously read my thread and know I've never like the Terra=Xehanort theory... but I can't argue that it is a good point.

Though one thing I have to question is that when Riku became Xehanort's heartless he had immediate and extensive access to the powers of darkness. Xehanort appears to have no dark powers, his "supernatural abilities" referred to by AtW were academic, he was an incredible learner.

I should think that if the case of your argument were true, one he would have the mentality of Terra (I know you alread said you have no way of explaining this) and he would have immediate access to the powers of darkness.

Actually, he says "those who submit to darkness" (or something along those lines)... Also, when he says this, they only thing we see is DS...
I get the feelign you didn't read the thread that was credited at the end of his post.
The next screen isn't DS, its Terra saying
"I don't care about being the master, I will use this power to help my friends"
Strongly implying that he had submitted to the darkness.

Clowde

Mine doesnt have holes.....i prefer to call them gaps......huge gaping.......gaps....that i tend to fill with jello and ignore them and prey they will go away....

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Hmm... this is a valid point, you've obviously read my thread and know I've never like the Terra=Xehanort theory... but I can't argue that it is a good point.

Though one thing I have to question is that when Riku became Xehanort's heartless he had immediate and extensive access to the powers of darkness. Xehanort appears to have no dark powers, his "supernatural abilities" referred to by AtW were academic, he was an incredible learner.

I should think that if the case of your argument were true, one he would have the mentality of Terra (I know you alread said you have no way of explaining this) and he would have immediate access to the powers of darkness.

Well, I suppose, since Xehanort lost his memories, he forgot how to use any of his powers...

I get the feelign you didn't read the thread that was credited at the end of his post.
The next screen isn't DS, its Terra saying
"I don't care about being the master, I will use this power to help my friends"
Strongly implying that he had submitted to the darkness.

I did and it's wrong... You based it off a mistake...

MX: "Those who sybmit to darkness are not worthy of weilding the keyblade"

MX says this during the scene where DS beat up Ven... Whoever subbed that vid, put that in place of the part where MX says "correct my mistake"...

Terra: "I don't care about being the master, this power, I use for my friends"

Also, even if it were right, those two scenes take place in different locations... The one with MX is in the wastelands and the one with Terra seems to be in Radient Garden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back