• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

There's nothing to suggest at this point in time that Xion actually stole the Keyblade.
And, yes Sora did steal the Keyblade.

They can use eachothers, only because they can both wield, but they cant call each other's.

Sora obviously didn't purposely steal it, but the point is that he did.

It may be true. But i like the idea that the keyblade chose Sora over Riku, so I'll just pretend its the truth, xP. For the sake of it can you link me to the interview?

No one ever said otherwise... so i don't get why you would even bring it up...

Well, when you said:

No. Mickey's Keyblade is/B] a "Dark Realm" Keyblade

I thought you mean i was wrong....Sowwy

A

Audo

You can still be in darkness and use the Keyblade. It can't tell the difference.
If anything, it's because Xemnas had no memories of wielding the Keyblade.
When Roxas' memory was wiped, he couldn't wield it again until he went through his awakening again.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You can still be in darkness and use the Keyblade. It can't tell the difference.
If anything, it's because Xemnas had no memories of wielding the Keyblade.
When Roxas' memory was wiped, he couldn't wield it again until he went through his awakening again.

It seemed like Xemnas remembered being whole though. I thought that roxas only had an awakening in the virtual twilight town and xemnas told him about it the first time when he was first recruited into the orginization.

MegamanX

To get back on topic if Terra is Xehanort then why didn't he use his keyblade to fight of the heartless since that's exactly what xemnas wanted. Keyblade weilders running around destroying heartless so why not use his own.

You know that when Xehanort was found, he didn't have any memories. So maybe when Terra+MX turned into Xehanort, he lost the ability to wield them, or forgot about them.

Also who is MAVT?

The master of Aqua, Ven, Terra.

EDIT: Dang, beat to the punch!

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com

Clowde

Xehanort is like an ninja with amnesia. He was a ninja, but no he can't even throw a star because he can't remember ever learning how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back