• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Khfm+ in europe and america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know where the plain and simple no came from E3 nothing about KH was shown just like TMM(Themuffinman) said. So their's your answer, and also those automated emails SE sends when you send them a question about KH2FM+ coming to America, or Europe.

Also most of you don't remember, but we had a petition not long ago. Most of us that are telling it's not coming we were apart of that petition, and it didn't go through. So that's why we got real, and decided to move on.

Soren

Awards
You know where the plain and simple no came from E3 nothing about KH was shown just like TMM(Themuffinman) said.

SE decides, not E3.

So their's your answer, and also those automated emails SE sends when you send them a question about KH2FM+ coming to America, or Europe.

um...what?

Also most of you don't remember, but we had a petition not long ago. Most of us that are telling it's not coming we were apart of that petition, and it didn't go through.

That just means they ignored your petition, it doesn't mean it's not coming. They still haven't given us an answer.

So that's why we got real, and decided to move on.

Good for you, but the rest of us will wait to get an official answer from SE ourselves.

~paro

dude so many thread aqbout thisxd WELL ALL WE HAVE TO KNOW ISSS~!!! there not oin to send it to US or translate it~ u know how much that cost and callin back all the staff who work for the english version~ just chill and wait for kh3~ who cares if we cant read jap~ just getn the jap ver and be happy~

Josh

Silver Member
hey i want to know why can't squaresoft or whatever tell us if they are going to bring out Khfm+ in europe or America because all i can find is forums saying supposbily in fall 2007 but no one has says why the companies can't tell us

Please don't bite my head offf if someone has already done this but i looked and i couldn't find one

Heres a lesson in life kid, don't believe rumors until they are proven. You can get in some deep trouble if someone came up to you and randomly said to you "Your sisters pregnant" and then you would ask her and she'd said "No!"

Josh

Silver Member
not really because everyone was really gettin pumped for kh2,and khfm had little theorys because of the voice change,since Haley Joel Osment was probably going through puberty at the time xD

Xehanort: 17

Yo, tell me one thing did square release kh Final Mix to europe or America. If the Answer is NO then why on Earth would they release kh2 Final Mix.

The Final Mix versions are only for japan. which sucks.

Josh

Silver Member
So are the International verisons of the FF games. They're afraid that since kids in america are mostly picky and spoiled will feel as though they dont want to buy the same game again and just beat it a second time. Idk if thats true but you never know...kids these days wow.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
SE decides, not E3. that just means they ignored your petition, it doesn't mean it's not coming. They still haven't given us an answer, the rest of us will wait to get an official answer from SE ourselves.

The fact that they HAVEN'T said anything is enough, if there was anything to say we would have heard it, their silence speaks for itself. Game companies don't make announcements on what they're NOT going to do, I don't hear Nintendo denouncing a sequel to the 80's NES game "Wrecking Crew" THAT MUST MEAN IT'S COMING OUT NEXT WEEK! No, it doesn't work like that. The fact that Square Enix had the largest opportunity of the year to say something regarding KH2:FM outside of Japan, and they chose to say NOTHING is proof enough that there is indeed nothing to say.

Square Enix never made a statement on KH1: Final Mix never being released outside of Japan, yet lookie here, 4 years later and we still don't have the game, and Square Enix still refuses to make comment on it. Why? Because Companies don't make statements on what they're NOT going to do.

E3 is the largest video game related convention outside of Japan, E3 was Square Enix's chance to tell anyone outside of Japan what they felt needed to be said, and they said nothing. If Square Enix had an international release of the game planned, they would have stated so at one of the only opportunities of the year in which they have to make such an announcement, when the American audiences are watching and listening. They said nothing, they've said nothing for the past 6 months, they've said "it's not in the cards", it's simply not happening

Square Enix is notorious for being completely steadfast in keeping their Region-Specific Special Edition games in those regions only, KH2: Final Mix is no different. They want it in Japan, it will stay in Japan. We're not being negative, we're being realistic, we're not getting our hopes on something that all odds point to it not happening, and we're not going to waste hope on the hopeless. I'm telling people to accept that it's not going to happen, because I was there to see people waste years hoping that Kingdom Hearts 1: Final Mix would leave Japan

It's better accept something as hopeless and move on (perhaps to be happily surprised to be proven wrong if what you thought hopeless turns out to happen), then to keep your hopes up and assure yourself that it's going to happen, only to have your hopes dashed and stomped on realizing you wasted months/years anticipating something that you should have accepted was not going to happen.

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Soren you say "SE decides not E3". Yet that was their biggest time to show anything, and they didn't. So what makes you think TGS will be any different. Anyway by the time we get to TGS the hype will have died most likely. You, and a couple of others may be the only one still on this subject. While millions of others will have imported it, and beaten the game to death till it can't be played anymore.

BTW what makes you think that if you send a email/petition it will do anything if ours didn't huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back