• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Khfm+ in europe and america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
hey i want to know why can't squaresoft or whatever tell us if they are going to bring out Khfm+ in europe or America because all i can find is forums saying supposbily in fall 2007 but no one has says why the companies can't tell us

Please don't bite my head offf if someone has already done this but i looked and i couldn't find one

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Erm, the game's probably not coming here. There have been only rumors. And SE isn't going to tell us something they WON'T do, so it's either they announce it or they don't, and we take that to mean it's not coming.

Xman's Keyblade

Dude, for the last time, KHII:FM+ is a Japan-only video game, and the company is called Square-Einx.

Right now, SE is currently working on other projects and the Sqare-Einx Store in the USA, plus the game was at the very last end of the thread, so the higher chance of the game coming outside of Japan, the less interest that Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+ will ever have.

So, you have two options:

1. Wait for about 2-3-5-8-10 years for the game to come outside of Japan
2. Import the game & buy a Swap-magic for either the US version or the Europe version of the PS2.

That's about it, okay?!?!?!:closedeyes:

So get over, and just import the game and buy a Swap-magic.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The fact that they HAVEN'T said anything is enough, as HadesDragon pointed out, if there was anything to say we would have heard it, their silence speaks for itself.

Xman's Keyblade

Dude, didn't you pay attentiont to what I just said?!??!!:confused:

It's was like a budget cost. Besides there were like over 15 million copies of the game already being sold in Japan and imported to the US & Europe, via internet.

Even it were to be released outside of Japan, it would cost a lot of money for translations of the text, a few editing techniques in the game, and for the re-casting for those additional cutscenes in KHII:FM, as well as hiring paid-actors for the english cast of Re:COM, etc.....

So that's that!!!!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah I know you'd think people would get the picture by now lol.

To add to what Xman said it's more to it then that. People in America won't buy the same game I asked my mom to buy NBA Live 04 (even though 05 was out at the time) she said no cause it wasn't updated. Anyway KH2FM+ hasn't changed that much to consider a re-buy (for me atleast). So that's why SE won't give it too us cause they know we want more then a few little add-ons.

So do what everyone else is doing IMPORT IT Damnit!

Riku74

alright kh fm+ is not coming to the us or europe. if it does good for it but it probably wont come out for 3-4 years. but it would be a ton of a lot easier to just forget about it and wait for the game we know is already coming to the us the next kingdom hearts game

soraowns4ever

problem with that riku74 is the fact that alot of us cant look foward to the next KH game cuz it will probably b on the PS3 which alot of ppl ( including me ) cant afford so kh2fm+ is probably thr last thing for kh that ill ever get IF i do ( such as if square-enix brought it here or i imported it which i cant ) unless Square Enix becomes very nice and releases the next kh game ( whatever its gonna b called ) on multiple platforms

keyblade13

I want it to be here and proppaly every KH2 fan in the usa wants it here but it proppaly isn't and if they make an anoucmment at the the TGS it will proppaly come late 2007 or early 2008. (like januray-arpril)

>CrossBlades<

I HIGHLY doubt it but I want Kh:fm+ to come out in australia

and cant u get like translator discs or sumthin to let u play games from other countries?

neon6

The 1st Final Mix...only for Japan (I think it's Japan's way of revenge for as the american version of KH having more than their original version.)
The Final Mix+...a hope. A chance. A something.

Buddy

I wish it would thouh. Id really like to fight all the orginization members and Terra plus id like to play Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories and thats the only reason I want it to come here. but i know its most likely not because they are busy doing other things to stop and remake the game in english.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
We all wish it was here man, but it's one of those things you just have to get over Buddy.

neon6 ummm......okay whatever you say.

Soren

Awards
Listen, I know how much ya'll hate these type of threads, but we haven't gotten a solid "NO". Saying that their silence is enough just doesn't work for everybody. In fact, that gives some of us more hope BECAUSE they haven't said anything; meaning there's still a chance that they could say "YES".

And also, for those of you who keep saying "give up and import it", here's a bit of news for ya:

MOST PEOPLE CAN'T READ JAPANESE!!!!

And last I checked, swap magic or whatever doesn't translate, which makes it kind of difficult for EVERYONE to import.

BTW, try to be a little less belittlting and mean when you reply to these kind of threads, ok? Because it's just plain rude and annoying.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
From what I hear most of the game is in english cause Noruma wanted to show the Japanese gamers how they sounded. Anyway we can post in these threads if we want to if it's so rude then leave.

Sora18

It would take a couple of years, before they decide to release it, they want the people to forget about it, so that way in the future, they make more sales.

I was surpirsed that we got Devil May Cry 3 Special Editon, even though it includes new moves/new boss fights/ Easy mode was added/ And many more.

But just wait ok? If it does come out, it will take a couple of years.

I hate parents like that who decide which games they should get for there kids, I mean shit, the kids live once, let them enjoy there lives.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
but all you people saying kh2fm+ won't come to europe or the us or where ever have we got a plain and simple NO because all ihave heard is probally not or there are rumours saying it won't so stop dragging us down and for once have hope that it will come to europe and the us
what do you lot think about sending emails to them and keep sending them untill they sat yes or no it's just an idea so don't hav a go or anything to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back