• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why its called 358/2 days...i think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirrdach

358/2 days

*358 is seven days away from a whole year
--those 7 days were played in the beggining of kh2

*2 is for two years
--which was the amount of time sora was asleep

I dont know if its already been said y its called 358/2 days but thats wat i think.if u think thers another reason tell me or encourage mine or watever

PS this is my 1st time here so dont be hatin plz

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I never thought of that. Ill give you props. But since I havent been on here as long as some people I cant speak for them, But its a great reason in my book:thumbsup:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Sora was asleep for two years. Youre right on the one week thing, but everything else is wrong. The 365 other days were how long Roxas was in the Org.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The "2" could refer to the fact that if you divide Sora by 2 you'd get Roxas. That might not be a really smart theory though.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The numbers dont have meanings. They are how long Roxas was alive.

I reallllllyyyy doubt that the Numbers don't have significance. All the Sub-Titles have Meanings. (Coded, Mobile, Birth By Sleep.) So come now man.

wickitywack

358/2 days

*2 is for two years

I dont know if its already been said y its called 358/2 days but thats wat i think.if u think thers another reason tell me or encourage mine or watever

sounds pretty freakin good to me lol

just why would they put a / kinda throws you off if you see it as like division or any mathematical symbol. but you seem to have it right. this game lives out the 358 days we missed in roxas' life. the other 7 already played in kh2. 2 meaning the 2 years we missed of sora also?

Last edited:

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

That's what I've always thought too. The year Sora was asleep, before Roxas was put into the Digital World and started frolicing around with all the cute little Digimon. Oh wait, that was Vivi. My bad.

But Sora was asleep for only one year.

And the two probably means you can play as two characters, or is explains two character's stories.

I am hoping to play as Roxas and Riku, since Riku's story needs to be told as well.

ShadowXIII

358/2 days

*2 is for two years

1. i believe that the other 7 days are from Kingdom Hearts 2
2. Sora was asleep for 1 year.

and i speculate that the 2 means 358 days for 2 sides of a story, the two main stories in between Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2: Roxas and Riku

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well, the first part was nice but Sora was asleep for one year. I think the 2 could stand for ironically, two things:
358/2 really means 358 divided by 2 which could be referring to the fact that Roxas is Sora's "half" and therefore just meaning that the game is about the year Sora was sleeping except about Roxas.

Or it could be about the year involving what Roxas and Riku were up to, I mean it's a give away that we'll have to fight Riku in The World That Never Was with Roxas, beat him, then lose again which will probably be the last fight in my opinion.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

and i speculate that the 2 means 358 days for 2 sides of a story, the two main stories in between Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2: Roxas and Riku

XDDD Thank you for stating exactly what I did.

We rock.

forcecommander

Maybe playing the game will help to the understanding of the name of the game, I always just figured that Roxas was in the organization for about half a year. Not figuring time for Xemnas to find him and Roxas leaving. I could be wrong, it was just the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the title.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Meh. I dont think this is what the 2 means. Riku has virtually no connection with Roxas besies the fact that he is Sora's nobody. I don't think Riku is incorperated in the Title at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back