• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is Ven wearing Roxas' clothes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akriloth

If you look at the group shot on the main page, and look at Ven, he's wearing Roxas' clothes....

Let the theories fly.

keybladespower#5

Do you know that this must mean that our question of is Roxas Ven is solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

TheLostTwo

If you look at the group shot on the main page, and look at Ven, he's wearing Roxas' clothes....

Let the theories fly.
You got it a little messed up.The real question is why does Roxas wear the same cloths as Ven.My gues is that Ansem the wize somehow meet Ven in the past.
I don't got a clue why Roxas actualy wears the same cloths as Ven in the illusioned TT

Sorry for my English im not a good speller :) I probably have to start doing my homeworks

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
You got it a little messed up.The real question is why does Roxas wear the same cloths as Ven.My gues is that Ansem the wize somehow meet Ven in the past.
I don't got a clue why Roxas actualy wears the same cloths as Ven in the illusioned TT

Sorry for my English im not a good speller :) I probably have to start doing my homeworks

If KH birth by sleep is going to be in the past
that would mean Roxas is wearing Vens cloths

free1dom

I think ansem the wise meet ven in the past and he meet roxas in future ansem remember ven so he making roxas use that wearing

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
If you actually look closely, you can see that Ven's clothes are similar to Roxas', but different.

hmmm...have u notice that Main char guy really looks like sora? (a lil older?) maybe he is that guy's (terra i think, i dont remenber his real name) Nobodie (or maybe im not thinking to good right now)

o_O
Ven being Terra's Nobody? This has got to be the strangest and least likely theory I've heard thus far.

I think ansem the wise meet ven in the past and he meet roxas in future ansem remember ven so he making roxas use that wearing

Roxas was wearing those clothes when he was born. Ansem did not give them to Roxas.

Sexy Angel
Yup.

In one of the first person desriptions of BBS (psp game), the person says that Ven has similar clothes to Roxas, but no excact.

Replica Riku

hmmm...have u notice that Main char guy really looks like sora? (a lil older?) maybe he is that guy's (terra i think, i dont remenber his real name) Nobodie (or maybe im not thinking to good right now)

Sora is a normal person; he has a heart. He's not a nobody.

Anyway, he wears similar clothes an looks almost identical to Roxas. There is obviously a connection between them. But, any specifics are unknown at this point.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Ven and Roxas' clothes aren't nearly identical. They're actually rather different.

khloser4life

Was that directed towards me? I believe they are similar,not identical. From what we see of Ven, he has jacket similar to Roxas', except it is black on one side.

Thats what i observed. half of his jacket is white (almost identical to roxas') while the other side is black. what this means, i dont know. perhaps it sais that ven is like riku and lives with light and darkness.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
As it has been said before, the question is not why is Ven wearing Roxas's clothes? It is,why is Roxas wearing clothes that look somewhat similar to Ven's?
Ven's clothes are pretty different, you can see that his jacket is half white and half black, and rather than having zippers it has buttons, and his undershirt is just a regular undershirt, it doesn't zip up like Roxas's. You can also see that he has black staps crossing his jacket over his shoulder, and he also has the same armor guard on his shoulder that Terra has.Another thing to realize is that he does not have the checkered patter either.And this is just the upperhalf of Ven's oufit, the lower half could be really different too

Sexy Angel
As it has been said before, the question is not why is Ven wearing Roxas's clothes? It is,why is Roxas wearing clothes that look somewhat similar to Ven's?
Ven's clothes are pretty different, you can see that his jacket is half white and half black, and rather than having zippers it has buttons, and his undershirt is just a regular undershirt, it doesn't zip up like Roxas's. You can also see that he has black staps crossing his jacket over his shoulder, and he also has the same armor guard on his shoulder that Terra has.Another thing to realize is that he does not have the checkered patter either.And this is just the upperhalf of Ven's oufit, the lower half could be really different too

No one knows what it means yet. No one can tell you that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
See, we always knew there was a link between Ven and Roxas and this just proves it, but unfortunately we don't know the extent of this relationship

ordaXjn

im gonna throw this out there lol....ive noticed that Sora mostly fights heartless throughout all the games...so his clothes are black....and Roxas fights Nobodies throughout his portion of the game and his clothes are mostly white....maybe it means Ven fight Heartless and Nobodies which means they are on neither side just like sora and co. they fight them both now

Akriloth

6zxc7c.jpg

TinyPic - Share The Experience!™
http://i24.tinypic.com/6zxc7c.jpg

notice the checkered wristband anyone?

Xalthorik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back