• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is she called Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Considerably that could be true since no one else seemed to be with her more.

That too, but I'm wondering if an organzation member named her. Its sound like crazy talk, but when was it that we actual saw namine the first time, and who was with her at that point.???

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That would awkward though, a Nobody having the same name as the person who she came from.

Keep in mind the amount of Nobodies whose Hearts are around to be called that is... well, was one - Sora and Roxas, and then Xemnas came along and named him Roxas.

As for Namine being named, it couldn't have been DiZ since I doubt the Organization would've used that name - either it came from DiZ or Namine asked to have it used.
Either Xemnas or Marluxia named her, I'd reckon, in a sick irony over her connection to both Sora and Kairi.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Keep in mind the amount of Nobodies whose Hearts are around to be called that is... well, was one - Sora and Roxas, and then Xemnas came along and named him Roxas.

As for Namine being named, it couldn't have been DiZ since I doubt the Organization would've used that name - either it came from DiZ or Namine asked to have it used.
Either Xemnas or Marluxia named her, I'd reckon, in a sick irony over her connection to both Sora and Kairi.

Marluxia would do something like that. I do wonder how they found Namine and took her captive.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Why is that guys name Jeff? Why is his Joe?

It just is. Maybe it means Menory Witch or sumting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is the reason why Tom Selleck has his name. Nomura made it so with his god powers and bestowed it upon Namine to have her name that is of the waves reaching to the skies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back