• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why is my Mom doing this constantly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Strike her first
wake up before and tickle her TILL SHE DIES!
ULTIMATEREVENGEMODEENGAGED

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
next time she does it say 'let's make love' passionately
and if she says yes fucking run like hell

haha seriously though i'm not sure if i could read the OP seriously. I have no idea what I'd do in that situation.

Zul

Awards
I don't think she's doing "sexual" stuff, she's doing things as if you were a 5 year old. You need to kindly tell her that if she continues this and won't accept the fact that you have grown up and are uncomfortable with what she's doing, it will distance you from her and ultimately she will drive you away, she needs to give you your space. The things she's doing is probably the only way she knows how to express platonic affection.

D

Deleted member 36435

it's cool he didn't understand it until he read the wiki page right after you posted
it's cool you didn't understand it until you read the wiki page right after i posted it

O

Oberon

This reminds me of my ex-gfs moms master plan against her husband, which consisted of purple nurples. Cause he can't call the cops for a bruised nipple lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back