• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why is KH2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Why is KH2 so much harder than KH? KH2 isn't out yet, but it's obvious that it'll be much harder than KH. As we all know, Kingdom Hearts is a double game series, half Disney, half Square. Did they make KH as easy as it was to make it a little more Disney like (Disney games are easy). And are they making KH2 as hard as it is so it'll be more Square like (Square games are pretty hard). Or did a lot of people complain because of how easy it was, therefore they decided to make KH2 harder? What do you think?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
good thinking Dan, i think the reason that they made it harder if cuz :1)they improved the battle system 2)they have better(not really) and new characters 3)new enimies 4)older and stronger Sora...... so therefore they have to make it harder...if it was as easy as it ever was, no one would want to purchase it...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i guess ppl actually voted that they should make it harder, like some "test gamers" to test the game out, and then decide

C

CEDELAS

no u see most of the people who go to e3 are like 18 or up so they made it harder for u like it wouldnt be worth standing in a line for 1 hr then get to a game that takes 1 second to finish it would be just like a very fast roller coaster

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
CEDELAS said:
no u see most of the people who go to e3 are like 18 or up so they made it harder for u like it wouldnt be worth standing in a line for 1 hr then get to a game that takes 1 second to finish it would be just like a very fast roller coaster
Yes, that's exactly right!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yea! does anyone remember the "fight heartless army" thread... I think thats two things they put to make it harder... there are TWO heartless army, the first one is in Mulan's World and the second is in hallow bastion. You DO fight the army in Mulan's because we saw the 5-minute long E3 trailer... i'm guessing it would be RREEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYY hard!
I wonder how long it will go?

P

Prince_of_Light

of course they will make it harder! in destiny islands they gave you an infinite amount of time to level up and prepare.

Non-Existant One

skyfoxx said:
Yea! does anyone remember the "fight heartless army" thread... I think thats two things they put to make it harder... there are TWO heartless army, the first one is in Mulan's World and the second is in hallow bastion. You DO fight the army in Mulan's because we saw the 5-minute long E3 trailer... i'm guessing it would be RREEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYY hard!
I wonder how long it will go?

There is more than one battle against armies. Nomura said that there would be several battles like the one in LotD and HB.

Rhenao

in the bookstore, reading manga I'm too poor to bu
Hey, sequals aren't always harder than their predicessors. I know that Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was much easier than Zelda II: Adventure of Link...
but I do think that KH2 will be harder than KH because it's kind of targetted at an older audience, plus the reasons that Tender Heart said, except for the point about people not buying it if it was easy. KH2 is going to sell millions no matter what...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, that's exactly right!

You do realize CEDELAS is the one of the biggest liars ever, right?

The game may be harder, it may not. :O It's hard because it was time to make it harder.

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
This is what I think People want a challenge not some whimpy game. But it wouldn't be fair if it was too hardcore for kids to play and it wouldn't be fair to make it too easy for the older audience. But in my opinion I hope it's not extremely hard.....

d_fallen_1

Daniel Curtis said:
Just cause it's a sequel don't mean that it'll be harder.

then what would be the point of a sequel if it you dont get alittle more difficulty in it. if you think that you would die in every battle then just dont pick the game up. stop complaining because it is harder becasue it is going to be darker

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys can't really prove it's harder, ya know? It might have alot of new things getting used to, such as the features, but no one can prove its harder. It'll of course have it's fair share of hard bosses like KH1. =D

anyone but me

Who says that sequels have to be harder! And there is still a point in a sequel if it isn't harder, like the new abilities, new fights, new items, equipment, cutscenes! I'd buy KH2 even if it was easier than the first game! However, i DO agree that it will be harder than the first one, but not because it is the sequel, just because it looks like a more difficult game. Such as the armies of heartless, then theres valor and wisdom form: Nomura said that he had the idea of valor and wisdom form since kingdom hearts 1, but couldn't implement it... what has changed since kingdom hearts 1 and 2 that he would be able to put in kingdom hearts 2? The only 2 reasons I would think would be so there would be more excitement for new features if you put it in the sequel, but the difficulty reason sounds much more logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back