• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why ice cream?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.DiZ.

well.. in KHII and KH RE: CoM, they use ice cream in ways more than one. why though? why ice cream(good twist though)? and also, i noticed that in KHI, the open menu, where u can load or start a new game, Sora has a piece of Pine straw(i think) in his mouth.. and in KHII, Sora has a half-eaten ice cream in his mouth(sea-salt) in the same position... has anyone else saw this?

V

V.A.T.13

Sea salt Ice cream = paopu fruit
Bacialy the mascot of the 2nd game. XD
And Nomura put the Ice cream in the game because he tried it once at a sea-world-like amusment park and fell in love with the stuff.

boo_shoe2000

Don't you just love ice cream ( Ice cream *drools*)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bcd5cdf390f070_main

Don't Lose Sight Of Your Light

Iiso

Also, its Summer time in Twilight Town. What better thing to eat with your pals than some good ol' sea salt ice cream, eh? >.>;

ifrit

what does sea salt ice cream taste like? (don't tell me sea salt)

Sexy Angel
Sea Salt^

Anyways, Ice Cream represents joy and happieness ^^

Bryantjj

The only reason it's in this is because Nomura loved this stuff. He wanted to put it in but he didn't expect it to get such an important role.

Oh my, it was something not even the Almighty Tetsuya could foresee!!!!! ..........

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm..sea salt ice cream. i didn't think it really existed. weird flavour. but then again i have had a chuttney flavoured ice cream in bangladesh. nasty shit.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Who knows >>; It sure looks yummy though @.@ Maybe it'll have a bigger meaning in the next KH project. =\
Like Ven, Aqua and that other guy always loved eating it together or something. v.v Or maybe it has the mysterious power to give someone more courage. xDDD

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Sea salt Ice cream = paopu fruit
Bacialy the mascot of the 2nd game. XD
And Nomura put the Ice cream in the game because he tried it once at a sea-world-like amusment park and fell in love with the stuff.

hahahaha. and good point (the paopu & sea salt comparison you made.)
hmmm..sea salt ice cream. i didn't think it really existed. weird flavour.

i would think it's be weird or nasty tasting too.... sea salt... so, is it sweet, bitter sweet, tarty or what??????????? the taste i mean of course. can anyone compare it to any other flavor/taste of something commonly eaten? (like how ppl always have the dumb statement that everything exotic tastes like chicken [alligator, frog legs, etc.])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back