• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Pete=Maleficent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus Prime

seriously though why is pete designated leader just because we see him a few times why does that make leader. My theory is that some one far more powerful is pulling the strings so to speak, he/she/it is just sending out pete to do the dirty work.

i have 2 reasons to back this up:
1: pete is a huge moron
2: in one of the trailers pete is scared of hades

so if he's leader why is he scared of his own henchmen

PS: sorry if i sounded rude i didnt mean to be

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Where did you read that Pete was the leader? I read somewhere that it might be Hades, and has a chance of being Pete. Personally, I'd like to see Pete being the leader, just because I've always known the cartoons where Pete always loses and Mickey always wins. Seems more fun having a stupid enemy anyway =P

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I don't think he was scared of Hades. I think Hades was about to call Cerberus. That is a better explanation why Pete covered his head for cover while,Hades was a good distance away and turned completly in the other direction.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
well pete isnt seen as maleficent for the same reasons she was.. its just cause he seems to be the "big" enemy since he's been showing up in a lot of places.. but anyways we know he's mickeys rival and all but we dont know what kinds of powers he holds (example: maleficent supposedly controling the heartless) so we really dont know what to expect untill the game is released

RikosTheSavior

Hmm.....Why do you think Pete should take Maleficents spot?....I, personally don't think he would fit. I mean...why have someone who is...him......be in that position, when we can have someone better....DiZ perhaps...Yeah...DiZ fits that spot. In one picture, we see that BHK, strikes him, and it looks like the attack went right through him. And I also don't think DiZ is the Superior for better reasons, but I won't get into that.

I don't think Pete should take the spot...He just doesn't seem to fit the bill for me. In fact, I think he is "The Source of All Heartless." He is wearing a suit that looks....Like he would be the one to control them...Also, why would he be the leader...He is just a fat, stupid cat...The XIII Order would know better than to let him rule...

Magnus Prime

i read it somewhere not sure where. sorry if made some of you angry but what about the stonger person i mentioned bossing pete around does anyone have a theory on that

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
(random example) we should all know somewhat about pokemon right? (lets go back to when it was new cause i dont know whats up with it now) i think pete will be like team rocket i guess.. cause they always got in the way but they were bretty dumb.. and they always had.... some other problem.. i dunno like gym battles or something? but they really ended up doing real damage occasionally.. i think...>> its been too long since i last watched so if im wrong just ignore me

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Banishing Blade said:
Where did you read that Pete was the leader? I read somewhere that it might be Hades, and has a chance of being Pete. Personally, I'd like to see Pete being the leader, just because I've always known the cartoons where Pete always loses and Mickey always wins. Seems more fun having a stupid enemy anyway =P

All the bosses in KH, they were destroyed/killed except Hades o_O so maybe it was hades

slimjim

Pete is just being uses as if he was a puppet. So even if he thinks he got power, hes all talk no action. Like kids around where i live.

Rose of Irony

Pete will be a puppet in KHII. He is basically the guy who does the dirty work (i.e. opening Jafar out of his lamp, POSSIBLY talking to Hades about something of the organization, etc.). The organization isn't going to send someone like Axel to go find and rub a lamp. He also might play a role in the PROBABLE Steam Boat Willie world. Probably the only reason for Pete's existence is that he was an old rival in the Disney World. Oh well, those are my thoughts. He may be a boss in the end, but certainly not to the level of Maleficient.

Magnus Prime

REala728 said:
(random example) we should all know somewhat about pokemon right? (lets go back to when it was new cause i dont know whats up with it now) i think pete will be like team rocket i guess.. cause they always got in the way but they were bretty dumb.. and they always had.... some other problem.. i dunno like gym battles or something? but they really ended up doing real damage occasionally.. i think...>> its been too long since i last watched so if im wrong just ignore me

makes sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back