• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you play Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why play Kingdom Hearts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios64

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
With the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 in japan approaching soon, and some people even importing it to get to play it early, it makes me wonder, why do people play?

Do you play for the Disney characters? The ducks and mice and other memories of childhood? Those old movies and stories that when you play, make you feel like a kid again?

Or is it the story? You wana see how it all ends, how all the pieces of the puzzle of info connect and possibly end the story. You want to see heros triumph, and villians fail, and finally rest your eagerness after 3 long years of waiting.

For me, its the story. Even if they removed the disney characters and worlds and replaced them with teletubbies, I would continue to play, just to see how everything connects, and ends.

Thats not too much choice for a poll. I mean what if people play because its an RPB, or the action or the fact that it is made by the coolest company SQUARE-ENIX.

port royal 12

mm yes why would you ask that question no one has played it anyway

but yes i played it at the jump fiesta oh god it takes 3 hours just to see the KH2 logo at the start

but yes i played it for the story

JapanesePanda

It's pretty much both reasons, seeing all the classic Disney characters, combined with an original story by Square-Enix is fantastic!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i play for both but the main reason has to be the disney characters. playin alongside my favorite disney characters in kh good times good times

Ansem/Sephy

i play for both but the main reason has to be the disney characters. playin alongside my favorite disney characters in kh good times good times

Yeah . . . but you gotta admit, the story's awesome. I think both are really kewl aspects.

EDIT: Oh, that's what you said . . .

Last edited:
Awards
At first, I saw the video game articles about KH and I said,"Sora looks like a girl. What a stupid game"; I still hit myself every now and then for saying that. Afterwords, a few weeks later, my friend Kierra introduced me to the game, and I loved it ever since. I could never stop thinking about, it took over my mind! Then, I realized, w/ its intense graphics, it could help me greatly in my drawing skills. (which it did, if u see my latest thread, New Santa Sora Form.) I love the story, and Roxas is my all time favorite character!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
More people voted than I thought.

I'm not asking why you wouldn't want to play it, I'm asking the main reason you DO play any kingdom hearts game, wether it's come out, you have it, or not. Final Fantasy characters don't play such a big role, so I didn't really see that as a reason for playing. I don't know about it being an RPB . . .:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back