• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you play Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why play Kingdom Hearts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
With the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 in japan approaching soon, and some people even importing it to get to play it early, it makes me wonder, why do people play?

Do you play for the Disney characters? The ducks and mice and other memories of childhood? Those old movies and stories that when you play, make you feel like a kid again?

Or is it the story? You wana see how it all ends, how all the pieces of the puzzle of info connect and possibly end the story. You want to see heros triumph, and villians fail, and finally rest your eagerness after 3 long years of waiting.

For me, its the story. Even if they removed the disney characters and worlds and replaced them with teletubbies, I would continue to play, just to see how everything connects, and ends.

RenoTurk

No final fantasy characters?

Final Fantasy character debut in KH1 is reason why I got it and fall in love with KH1 and Sora.

(Edited: also I played it for my old childhood of Walt Disney as well)

Last edited:

dejah

:|
at first it was because of all the Final fantasy characters.

but it's managed to make it it's own. so yeah!!! for the story, now. sincerely. >.<

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
With the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 in japan approaching soon, and some people even importing it to get to play it early, it makes me wonder, why do people play?

Do you play for the Disney characters? The ducks and mice and other memories of childhood? Those old movies and stories that when you play, make you feel like a kid again?

Or is it the story? You wana see how it all ends, how all the pieces of the puzzle of info connect and possibly end the story. You want to see heros triumph, and villians fail, and finally rest your eagerness after 3 long years of waiting.

For me, its the story. Even if they removed the disney characters and worlds and replaced them with teletubbies, I would continue to play, just to see how everything connects, and ends.
I play it for both reasons, especially seeing how the story turns out.

-BLITZ-

Here's an answer everyone can go by....BECAUSE ITS THE BEST FREAKING GAME EVER MADE.

B

bettermanlamia

i choose for the story but really i would have gone for both. the characters and the story is really AWESOME!!:D

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I go for the STORY cuz it just rox!!!!...and of course FF^_^
Heck, when Kingdom Hearts came out, I didn't know Final Fantasy was in it until someone got the game & told me!!! Look!!! There's SQUALL( LEON)!!!!!! WTH?!!!!!

It has a very good story line & I want 2 find out more....

Starmaster

I play it because when i was about 9 or 10 i was in BlockBuster looking for cool games then i say it Kingdom Hearts i looked at the back it looked ok i put it back. then i see no games i like so i pick up KH i played it for a hour or 2 then i could not stop playing it the weak flew by fast and sadly i had to return it. 3 years later i have saved up $50.00 to buy it( i had been renting it) then the price droped to $30.00 so i buy one then a few short weaks later i beet soras shadow on the peter pan level. about 4 mounths later i win and i alsost started to cry at the end

FATE

Awards
I play it for both reasons! Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts if it weren't for both Disney and Final Fantasy characters!!

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
It's the story man with no hard core story the game wouldn't even be good, even if it did have all disney or ff characters that's not what would have made the game good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back