• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do so many people find Aqua interesting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
I mean, he does have three kids.

202px-Roxas_KHII.png
104px-Namin%C3%A9_KHII.png
164px-Xion_KHHD.png

Welp. Now I can't see them any other way.

Enturax

Awards
Sora has been a tireless MoM of three. ;A; let the boy rest

He’s kind, loving, sacrifices himself for everybody, thinks everybody is more important than him, burdens himself for ofher’s mistakes (3D & Re:coded especially highlight this).

What is making you see Aqua as “motherly” isn’t those traits you listed. Those are traits exhibited by various characters, and keep in mind Aqua is meant to be something of a mirror to Sora in terms of what role she takes in BBS.

It is her behaviors that you are attributing to her “motherly” nature, but people have explained that those are more sisterly acts than anything.

Only one person mentioned her being like a sister. Either way, that's how parents, especially mothers are too - doing everything for their kids no matter how bad they'd be and showing a specific type of affection no other person could show. Also, her body language reminds me of Anime mothers, lol.

Foxycian

Awards

202px-Roxas_KHII.png
164px-Xion_KHHD.png

i think what we truly want from kh characters is their interactions with disney characters and tbh Aqua has no depth in her when you go to a disney world it's like she's just motherly figure person which i think many fans don't like seeing characters like that go to disney worlds, i'll explain it in a simple way

sora and ventus those 2 fit in any disney world cause of their childish behavior whenever we visit disney world with those 2 it's always fun seeing the interaction with Disney characters, plus their funny humor alone makes them fit in even more in disney in general

terra and riku now those 2 whenever they go to a Disney world their story is really deep they always learn new meaning and purpose and helps them see the light even more everytime they visit disney world and interact with disney characters is just beautiful riku and terra meeting those characters helps them push forward

kairi and aqua now those 2 had the least depth to me i don't think i'll enjoy visiting worlds as aqua much don't know about kairi i like her personality ofc way better in kh1 at least back then she had a character

ofc this is mostly my opinion

Enturax

Awards
^ Yeah, I wanted to mention a lil bit of that too.
And Kairi, if she actually showed her personality from KH1, she'd probably be more interesting to play AS when it comes to the Disney worlds. But I'm not complaining yet, we'll see what will Nomura do with her - any character can be interesting based on the opportunities that let his/her personality show more depth.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
i think what we truly want from kh characters is their interactions with disney characters and tbh Aqua has no depth in her when you go to a disney world it's like she's just motherly figure person
i dont know how you missed her intense sapphic chemistry with cinderella but ok

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
she has a great design and benefits from being the smart person in Kingdom Hearts: Dumb People for the PSP

Twilight Lumiair

Awards

202px-Roxas_KHII.png
164px-Xion_KHHD.png

This was actually, low-key, my first thought process back when I first learned Roxas and Namine's origins, lol.

"You see, these two came out of Sora when he was impaled back in Kh1."
Me- "So there like his children?"
Everyone else- "Well.... not exactly. He just spawned the two of them. Kairi had a hand in it too."
Me- "So they're Kairi's kids too? No wonder they're so sweet, they've got two moms looking after them!" ������

Seriously though, Sora's the best. Kairi too. To bad there's no one like them in real life though.

Edit: Sorry if this came out cheesy, btw

Foxycian

Awards
i dont know how you missed her intense sapphic chemistry with cinderella but ok

it was not worth mentioning really she only thanked her for helping terra that's about it i didn't feel strong depth in that one and now don't get me wrong here aqua is a great character just saying she is not my first choice to pick when going to disney worlds but as for kh original worlds her story is really impactfull and love it no doubt

Fatal Mode

I enjoyed Aqua for what she was in BBS. Liked her a bit more in 0.2 knowing all the self doubt and turmoil she was going through. After seeing the big reveal for her in the trailer I'm even more interested in her!

Echoecho6

Awards
Her face and attitude remind me alot of my older sister, like alot. Other than that I guess just her being the most responsible and mature of the three gave her some advantages early on. 0.2 actually made me lose interest in her gradually and she is beneath Terra and Ventus. I am not really sure what did this for me but if I listen to her theme and look at some Aqua art I will probably beable to boost her status back up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back