• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do people keep saying Saix is second in command?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Actually, after watching the FM scenes, isn't Saïx's chair 5th highest(or is it just me..)? Although, he's second, I have a feeling chair height is determined by how much work you do, but I don't know. Nomura said they don't go higher than Xemnas because it feels uncomfortable, nothing about power or Xemnas getting pissed or anything(he probably would though).
Chair height seems like something up to the member to me, but I'm not trying too hard.

Saix is a kissup and will always be loyal to Xemnas.

It seems that Xemnas right hand man is Saix.
youre right he is a kiss up
And that is how XemSaï came to be. :v

Semisubtle

Website
semi-subtle.livejournal.com
If it has no point, then why bother? Save some money and use the original plans, don't pay someone to change them. The change in chair height is obviously deliberate, so therefore it obviously has a purpose. It's probably not a big deal at all, but the fact remains that the detail is present.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I wonder why Vexen's chair is so low.. Something to do with his relation towards Xemnas?
I think they just move the chairs as high as they want to, Nomura said they don't go higher than Xemnas because it feels uncomfortable. Something tells me Vexen doesn't like heights :/

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Saix is second in command because he's not only loyal to Xemnas but he also seems to have a knowledge or so it seems in the game and that he gives out missions and so forth and even bossing around those who may be in ranks before him.

Xango99

Many people here must be new...anyways, besides the things that were hinted in the game Saix has been confiremd to be second in command thru translated scans before kh2 was released. He was always described as the "person who was seen as Xemnas right hand man, and second in command"...even the official website for 358/2 DAYS describes his character as second in command of the Org! This was translated from the heartstationwebsite also.

It also seems like SAIX is among the most powerful members in the Org besides Xemnas, and is spculated to be the second strongests member. Top members besdies Xemnas include, Saix, Xigbar,axel marluxia and xaldin...also lexaesu

Xango99

um people really need to play the GAME AGAIN..Saix chair is not even high at all..Xigbar and Marluxias chair is MUCH HIGHER than Saix..this is the order of their chairs from highers to lowest!
Xemnas
Xaldin
Xigbar
Marluxia
Saix/Axel
Larxene
Luxord
Zexion
Lexeaus
Roxas
Demyx
Vexen

merpmeep

i agree with ex he is the guy handing out missions but in agreement to fantasy he does have a do or else thing wit him try not to be too harsh ive never done this before

Xango99

either way, Saix does NOT have the second highest chair...i wonder if some of you people are playing the same kh2 that Ive played.. >_> His chair is definitely lower than Xaldin, Xigbar and Marluxia!

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Saix does NOT have the second highest chair
We already got the point, and you didn't have to double post. Nomura said in an interview, the chairs' height can be adjusted, and they could go as high as they want, but not higher than Xemnas, because it's too uncomfortable up there.

A random person can have the second highest chair if they want to. But they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back