• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't they come out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Yea, really! I don't know but me and my cousin always thought they were stupid for not coming out! But i'm sure that there is a good reason though I don't know what their reason could be... :confused: By the way, i like your band.

Sorafirestarter

Kingdom hearts had too be closed by the in side and the outside. That's why they had to stay, to close the door.

S King

Well... Mickey needed two keyblades on both sides of the door, in order to lock it. Since he managed to get to the inside, he needed Sora on the outside before they could lock it. Riku stayed there because that's where is heart was sent when Ansem possessed him.

Non-Existant One

Here is the answer to your question.

Question: In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

Question: Well then, when Riku has returned to his own body, why doesn't he come back to the world on this side?

Nomura--That's another thing I've been asked by lots of people, but the answer is actually written in the World's Prison computer message. It is implied there that only darkness can pass through that door. Riku and the King are not creatures of darkness, so they can't come out through that door.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well Sora was wrong. Kingdom Hearts was darkness with some light. But since darkness is the majority, Kingdom Hearts is Darkness.

The majority always(....or most of the time) wins.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Remember when Kairi's grandma said that within every darkness there is light. Well Sora tapped into the light within Kingdom Hearts (the door to darkness) to defeat Ansem.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
leonheart18 said:
I'm pretty sure that he was right. In the end, there was enough light emitting from that door to fend off Ansem. I think that Kingdom Hearts was light with a little dark inside.

Then why is it that only beings of darkness can pass through? KH is door to Darkness that leads to the world of Darkness.

Sora was wrong. KH is Darkness with light in it. Darkness, the majority, wins.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
A similar question I gotta ask is:

When sora met kairi at the end of the game, and the ground splits between them, why doesn't sora just jump across?

I mean, when I first saw that, I was like "Jump you Idiot! What did you break you leg and we don't know about it? Screw Donald and Goofy, jump across and stay with your freakin girlfriend!"

That really bugged me cause he's al like:

"Oh no, there's a two inch crack between us, ah well, to hell with it. Sorry Kairi, I'll see you next time, hopefully there won't be a crack in the sidewalk or I may have to run away..."

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It was a matter of inner feeling:they knew they had to be there, in a way. And if they tried to get out, they would of been crushed by the door. Riku also needed to help Sora close the door.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Themuffinman said:
A similar question I gotta ask is:

When sora met kairi at the end of the game, and the ground splits between them, why doesn't sora just jump across?

I mean, when I first saw that, I was like "Jump you Idiot! What did you break you leg and we don't know about it? Screw Donald and Goofy, jump across and stay with your freakin girlfriend!"

That really bugged me cause he's al like:

"Oh no, there's a two inch crack between us, ah well, to hell with it. Sorry Kairi, I'll see you next time, hopefully there won't be a crack in the sidewalk or I may have to run away..."

Because its crucial to kingdom hearts 2. SPOILER
Nomura said that at the end of KH2, Sora will have to choose if he will see Kiari and Riku again.

And anyway, Kingdom Hearts is not the door to dark or light. I made a fuss about this in my group [just hangin with my friends] They were all "Kingdom Hearts is light."
If it was the door to the light, the story would be over. Riku and Mickey would be able to cross over outside the doors. Ansem opened the door not Sora, meaning that saing is wrong "You are the one who will open the door to the light"

And if it was dark, the Riku would be able to leave the doors. Even though he tried to attone, darkness was still in him. So if he really tried, he would have been able to come through the door.

All that is left is the door to the present.

We forget about present. [It is a plane of existence, therefore must have a door]

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
The reason Sora didn't jump across the gap is because he had to look for Riku and King Mickey. I think this is the reason because at the end of kh Sora was trying to figure our where to look for them first and in COM he was talking about looking for Riku and Mickey alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back