• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos your favorite?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whos your Favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WritersBlock

5 Kings of Twilight said:
I think this should be on a poll. -_-...
Riku is my favorite. (I'm not a girl, but I think he's cool)
it is on a poll. what are you talking about?

WritersBlock

5 Kings of Twilight said:
I'm talking about the part where you made the topic and forgot to add a poll. I'm not that stupid.
i did make a poll. i i dont think your stupid i just dont understand.(im new)

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I've always been fond of Riku...he's cool, strong, and mYsTeRiOuS...ooooh...but, yeah...I haven't gotten far enough in Kingdom Hearts 2 to really have any cutscenes with him in it, but I have faith in him maintaining his awesome character...Sora's cool, too.

WritersBlock

Clowns_Are_Scary said:
i think roxas should be on the poll... he mine... so is sephy.... they r mine...
your right i should of added roxas. ill make another poll later with this polls winners

WritersBlock

Put your answers on the poll and post them. but the poll is the one im taking the three top answers to the next one. (the next one will have roxas)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
No Roxas!? But anyway, out of that selection I have to go with Sora. I love a main character who is mean to his enemies and always ready for a rumble.

But if you put Roxas on the list then I'll be a little torn because Kh2 really made me like Roxas a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back